Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Submissions Closed winner tba
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
because then i could go to the auction house and cry because i still cant afford a luminous halo
because then i could go to the auction house and cry because i still cant afford a luminous halo
because why not
because why not
56144473_835ETCgRGY9fpIb.png
You shouldn't send it to me, you should should give it to a new player to help them get them started on their magical journey...... of wasting money on more dragons....
You shouldn't send it to me, you should should give it to a new player to help them get them started on their magical journey...... of wasting money on more dragons....
vista_coatl2.pngvista_pc2.pngz3ouQq5.gifceBwIw9.gif0AniMUO.gifi4qfGjh.gifvista_pc1.pngvista_coatl1.png
If you don't, Joe and his mother will be very angry with you.
If you don't, Joe and his mother will be very angry with you.
candle.gif
Neraida, FR +3
• Make sure to ping me, I don't subscribe to threads
• Feel free to PM me about anything
• On the lookout for Accent: Many Eyes Shadow

So I can do a giveaway to newbies~

Or because I’ll eat it. Actually, maybe you shouldn’t...
So I can do a giveaway to newbies~

Or because I’ll eat it. Actually, maybe you shouldn’t...
!!!
@Kar @Dracana @PixelBabe @Rowanne @MasterMmmm @Seras @PikaLink @Pipirii @LuckOfTheClaws @Carolynmbp @turtleking9974 @shoujo @GoblinQueen72 @Boop707 @quatervois @commoncomitatus @terrors @Bibbit @Bezonox @lassavus @Nicnova @Noxumbra @snoozie @Lobbyns @QueenPersephone @MissNevermind @goodorbadluck @niceworld @Digimon11 @ZincAlloy @BreezyDragon @cactolith14 @VanceRuth @COparade @MangoLlama @Zac @Akyyra @2020 @bogfriend @VeggieTable @CoyoteFlowers @Mokuroh @Birdsofwax @sylphjay @SoftValkyrie @VolcanicThunder @Nightdraco @Lansly @CrystalChrissy @Apathetick @pkspred @xXIceWolfXx @Shihana @CupOfTeenSpirit @WynTheMagician @sprinklequeen @kyrin18 @DyingEmbers @Alligatorsight @dragonhorselover @PunkNoctis @Aphelium @FreakingHolmes @Smikkles @Skippyjimjams @TooRedacted4Me @Unterrestrial @Draconia34 @Saskiany @Colorpointed @BeckAlistiere @DuskUnspoken @FloralBouquets @Dragonation @Hawkeyyee @Crimsonpixie @Kitten36 @fadeddream @Voldemortimer @kyruiz @Endifinity @Neraida @WolfWhiskerBlues @TempestDragon

I've read over all your submissions, and after careful consideration I've decided that...it's a tie.

There were some lovely answers, some funny answers and some witty answers but at the end of the day I couldn't decide which answer I liked more, so the grand prize is split in two with each player receiving a 250kt payout.

The first place winners are...
@ZincAlloy, for leveraging ancient deific grudges in their quest, and @Saskiany, because I don't like snappers, marva eyes or the color pink and therefore should have 0 reason to love anything about Man and yet...that is a fabulous dragon and I cackled like a hyena on nitrous oxide when I saw him.

Honorable mentions:

@Kar: 25k for being a sass master
@Seras: 15k for bad cat puns
@Carolynmbp: 25k for guilt-tripping mothers
@shoujo: 100k because friendship is magic
@Boop707: 15k for adorable gifs
@Lobbyns: 15k for honesty
@cactolith14: 50k for Secret Santaing
@SoftValkyrie @Apathetick @PunkNoctis @FloralBouquets: 100k each for being noobs
@FreakingHolmes: 25k for not being able to exist (awesome typo)
@TooRedacted4Me: 50k For nefarious scheming
@Kitten36: 100k towards your coming out party
@Hawkeyyee: black dwarf unicorn for familiar love

...and that is about where my wallet ends, folks. At least on this go.

I'm off to bed, y'all, all prizes will be distributed in the morning. It's midnight and I am tired (but I wanted to post this in case my computer blipped during the night.)

@Kar @Dracana @PixelBabe @Rowanne @MasterMmmm @Seras @PikaLink @Pipirii @LuckOfTheClaws @Carolynmbp @turtleking9974 @shoujo @GoblinQueen72 @Boop707 @quatervois @commoncomitatus @terrors @Bibbit @Bezonox @lassavus @Nicnova @Noxumbra @snoozie @Lobbyns @QueenPersephone @MissNevermind @goodorbadluck @niceworld @Digimon11 @ZincAlloy @BreezyDragon @cactolith14 @VanceRuth @COparade @MangoLlama @Zac @Akyyra @2020 @bogfriend @VeggieTable @CoyoteFlowers @Mokuroh @Birdsofwax @sylphjay @SoftValkyrie @VolcanicThunder @Nightdraco @Lansly @CrystalChrissy @Apathetick @pkspred @xXIceWolfXx @Shihana @CupOfTeenSpirit @WynTheMagician @sprinklequeen @kyrin18 @DyingEmbers @Alligatorsight @dragonhorselover @PunkNoctis @Aphelium @FreakingHolmes @Smikkles @Skippyjimjams @TooRedacted4Me @Unterrestrial @Draconia34 @Saskiany @Colorpointed @BeckAlistiere @DuskUnspoken @FloralBouquets @Dragonation @Hawkeyyee @Crimsonpixie @Kitten36 @fadeddream @Voldemortimer @kyruiz @Endifinity @Neraida @WolfWhiskerBlues @TempestDragon

I've read over all your submissions, and after careful consideration I've decided that...it's a tie.

There were some lovely answers, some funny answers and some witty answers but at the end of the day I couldn't decide which answer I liked more, so the grand prize is split in two with each player receiving a 250kt payout.

The first place winners are...
@ZincAlloy, for leveraging ancient deific grudges in their quest, and @Saskiany, because I don't like snappers, marva eyes or the color pink and therefore should have 0 reason to love anything about Man and yet...that is a fabulous dragon and I cackled like a hyena on nitrous oxide when I saw him.

Honorable mentions:

@Kar: 25k for being a sass master
@Seras: 15k for bad cat puns
@Carolynmbp: 25k for guilt-tripping mothers
@shoujo: 100k because friendship is magic
@Boop707: 15k for adorable gifs
@Lobbyns: 15k for honesty
@cactolith14: 50k for Secret Santaing
@SoftValkyrie @Apathetick @PunkNoctis @FloralBouquets: 100k each for being noobs
@FreakingHolmes: 25k for not being able to exist (awesome typo)
@TooRedacted4Me: 50k For nefarious scheming
@Kitten36: 100k towards your coming out party
@Hawkeyyee: black dwarf unicorn for familiar love

...and that is about where my wallet ends, folks. At least on this go.

I'm off to bed, y'all, all prizes will be distributed in the morning. It's midnight and I am tired (but I wanted to post this in case my computer blipped during the night.)

Thank you for doing this! <3
Thank you for doing this! <3
Congrats to the winners!!!
Congrats to the winners!!!
Asleep @ FR Time: 12:00-22:00
Aaaa thank you :3 [emoji=cat 3 size=1][emoji=cat 2 size=1][emoji=cat 1 size=1]
Aaaa thank you :3

Hypha_FR_Signature_no_text.png
byglMgD.pngk6XadYv.png

2uq3ZkE.png

HUg2HbD.png

ih7flOs.png

kFRXDH6.png
Big congratulations to the winners! [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
Big congratulations to the winners!
73127854.png
Lonely, shy & in need of friends? Read Misaki's Bio.

Item Wishlist | [LF] Pearl XXY/XYY G1 (M), Sanguine XXY, XYY G1 (M)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10