Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Submissions Closed winner tba
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
i’d use the 500kt and probably pay some of it forward.
maybe like 100kt of it

and then convert the rest into gems, and save for when i need it
i’d use the 500kt and probably pay some of it forward.
maybe like 100kt of it

and then convert the rest into gems, and save for when i need it
she/her
I like bread
I like bread
[center][img]https://pics.me.me/thumb_money-can-be-exchanged-for-goods-and-services-tfw-you-16381028.png[/img] 500k can be exchanged for many goods and services like buying umas that accept treasure slots [emoji=banescale love size=2][/center]
thumb_money-can-be-exchanged-for-goods-and-services-tfw-you-16381028.png

500k can be exchanged for many goods and services like buying umas that accept treasure slots

x
2J4fxZr.png
x
There is no kindness owed--
but no love, however brief, is wasted.
It's my 5th anniversary and I need to gene up my new son [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=57627660] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/576277/57627660_350.png[/img] [/url]
It's my 5th anniversary and I need to gene up my new son

57627660_350.png
Snr7ysG.png HChIF4s.png
So I can grow my familiar hoard!
So I can grow my familiar hoard!
wCtmyuR.png Avatar Dragon | Molten Lava Subspecies

“Life is like a piano; the white keys represent happiness and the black show sadness. But as you go through life's journey, remember that the black keys also create music.” - Ehssan
RClY3u4.gif GwKdven.png
Hah, knowing me, I'd end up splurging on something unnecessary. Like a pretty UMA.

But ideally I'd use it to upgrade my lair, or buy one of the many, many eggs my hibden needs...
Hah, knowing me, I'd end up splurging on something unnecessary. Like a pretty UMA.

But ideally I'd use it to upgrade my lair, or buy one of the many, many eggs my hibden needs...
windtop.png
I'm new and this would let me gene my first dragons, or my new Banescales!
I'm new and this would let me gene my first dragons, or my new Banescales!
Sometimes I come across really pretty color/gene combos but the only person breeding them decides to sell them for like 400g just because they can.

They're not special gens or lineages, the only reason they sell them for so much is because the color combo is so rare no one else can breed them easily. And worse is that often they don't breed them every time they're ready so rather than making the same profit from selling a lot of less expensive ones they sell just a few for a high price which makes them really inaccessible to newer players.

It makes me so angry when I see that because it just feels almost malicious and unnecessarily limiting. I ran up against that a few times as a newbie and now whenever that happens with a dragon I want I make a point of breeding/geneing my own pair so that I can sell them at a reasonable price. It is very expensive and lair space consuming so any money would help tbh.

Thanks for letting me rant lol
Sometimes I come across really pretty color/gene combos but the only person breeding them decides to sell them for like 400g just because they can.

They're not special gens or lineages, the only reason they sell them for so much is because the color combo is so rare no one else can breed them easily. And worse is that often they don't breed them every time they're ready so rather than making the same profit from selling a lot of less expensive ones they sell just a few for a high price which makes them really inaccessible to newer players.

It makes me so angry when I see that because it just feels almost malicious and unnecessarily limiting. I ran up against that a few times as a newbie and now whenever that happens with a dragon I want I make a point of breeding/geneing my own pair so that I can sell them at a reasonable price. It is very expensive and lair space consuming so any money would help tbh.

Thanks for letting me rant lol
wishlist
Because I won.
Because I won.
polBfjK.gif

>SOME. [ TIMES ]?

>animation shop
So i can continue to enter in every raffle hosted by Roundsey
So i can continue to enter in every raffle hosted by Roundsey
- - - - - wind-badge-2023 - -
-

Dragons for sale