Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Submissions Closed winner tba
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Because...

1. I gene up my Gen1s

2. Train up my team

3. Buy expensive apparel

4. I won.
Because...

1. I gene up my Gen1s

2. Train up my team

3. Buy expensive apparel

4. I won.
hello! if you gave me the treasure i could use it to save triple basics from being disliked by buying them and geneing them up!
hello! if you gave me the treasure i could use it to save triple basics from being disliked by buying them and geneing them up!
I'd use the treasure to gene my dragons and set up a hatchery! I've been looking for partners for the majority of my lair and the funding would absolutely help me reach that goal!
I'd use the treasure to gene my dragons and set up a hatchery! I've been looking for partners for the majority of my lair and the funding would absolutely help me reach that goal!
YMPbu9R.pngRw7uKRS.png
1vAtYxM.pngAaYNmEX.png
PRICTGJ.pngcdqdRxL.png
nate | 23 | my wonderful boyfriend
known to leave periodically but i will always return to the confines of Dragon Lairs. i am on the quest to boop all the auraboas!
because I would give some to a friend who is saving up (like 300k of it)
because I would give some to a friend who is saving up (like 300k of it)
+2 FR time
he/they
Because treasure speaks to me
Because treasure speaks to me
gxI7g1F.png
Because I suck at budgeting, have been gone for a while and now my dragons are starving please save the kids
Because I suck at budgeting, have been gone for a while and now my dragons are starving please save the kids
I'd use the 500kt to buy more space in my lair, then the fifth nest- and then the leftovers will be used to help buy food for the little dragonets i will be hatching! i plan to open a very basic hatchery (i even have 14 pairings already ready to go) but i know it'll require a lot of funds to keep it running! i'll be giving away most of the hatchlings, but if i get a few that i think are worth selling i'll sell them at low rates! my main goal is to give back to this wonderful community that has given so much to me and asked for nothing in return. i love seeing offspring of my dergs, but know i cant keep all of them- so why not give 'em away y'know?
you'll have first pick to each batch that goes up if you would be so generous as to be the first sponsor to the hatchery! (which will be launching most likely directly after i'd receive the treasure)
I'd use the 500kt to buy more space in my lair, then the fifth nest- and then the leftovers will be used to help buy food for the little dragonets i will be hatching! i plan to open a very basic hatchery (i even have 14 pairings already ready to go) but i know it'll require a lot of funds to keep it running! i'll be giving away most of the hatchlings, but if i get a few that i think are worth selling i'll sell them at low rates! my main goal is to give back to this wonderful community that has given so much to me and asked for nothing in return. i love seeing offspring of my dergs, but know i cant keep all of them- so why not give 'em away y'know?
you'll have first pick to each batch that goes up if you would be so generous as to be the first sponsor to the hatchery! (which will be launching most likely directly after i'd receive the treasure)
because i need more lair expansions/nesting ground space for hosting pairs! i always get pings for nest hosting but my nests are at that point already full and i feel bad about not being able to use the gifts rock dad has given me to their full potential. :(

also maybe to kickstart a project i'm thinking about? i'm trying to find xxx pairs to breed so i can give a couple rare dergs to newbies who are even poorer than me (which is somehow possible lol) but haven't had luck finding matching ones.

hoo boy, do i sound like a goody-two-shoes. D: guess all that character-importance mindwashing in elementary worked haha

( the golden ruuuuuuuule)

also because gay rights owo
because i need more lair expansions/nesting ground space for hosting pairs! i always get pings for nest hosting but my nests are at that point already full and i feel bad about not being able to use the gifts rock dad has given me to their full potential. :(

also maybe to kickstart a project i'm thinking about? i'm trying to find xxx pairs to breed so i can give a couple rare dergs to newbies who are even poorer than me (which is somehow possible lol) but haven't had luck finding matching ones.

hoo boy, do i sound like a goody-two-shoes. D: guess all that character-importance mindwashing in elementary worked haha

( the golden ruuuuuuuule)

also because gay rights owo
alex/nyx
queer // genderfluid // any pronouns work! // click my eggs (but not too much!)
RsLbU.gifDQziP.gif
To cure my heartburn? :'D Joking, of course; If it could, I'd be begging you, lol.

Can I get a ping when this ends? I wanna see who wins~
To cure my heartburn? :'D Joking, of course; If it could, I'd be begging you, lol.

Can I get a ping when this ends? I wanna see who wins~
73127854.png
Lonely, shy & in need of friends? Read Misaki's Bio.

Item Wishlist | [LF] Pearl XXY/XYY G1 (M), Sanguine XXY, XYY G1 (M)
why not?
why not?
eESLWsA.gifoo QUAIL | SHE/HER | FR +3
‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾
» local twinklord
» wishlist
» pfp dragon
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10