Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Submissions Closed winner tba
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
500kt? I don't think you should give it to me because there are just too many things 500kt cannot buy me and there are so many others asking you for it....lol I would probably just give it away myself

500kt? I don't think you should give it to me because there are just too many things 500kt cannot buy me and there are so many others asking you for it....lol I would probably just give it away myself

QMoR6fx.png
Hmm I'd probably just use it to finally be able to gene up some of my dergs lol.

Also I'd love a ping when this ends- wanna see who gets it lol
Hmm I'd probably just use it to finally be able to gene up some of my dergs lol.

Also I'd love a ping when this ends- wanna see who gets it lol
78783074_62hYynO6UmNOByz.png 78809653_GOky0er2lNVE80S.png sgNPvlD.png
I just joined a few days ago, and I have been having so much fun collecting every dragon that catches my eye and saving ones that were selling for fodder prices. I would love to use the treasure to expand my lair so I can collect and save as many dragons as possible!

I also love the idea of setting up a free dragon thread since I have used them a lot the past few days and I would love to give back to the wonderful community here! I would use the treasure to buy dragons that could be given to people who want to give them permanent homes, and to (again) expand my lair so I can buy enough dragons to put together a large, diverse, and nice selection. Expanding my nesting grounds would also be amazing so I can experiment with breading interesting dragons for the thread.

I am also looking to buy the perfect mate for one of my dragons for my favourite dragon design so far (mirror, midnight, gloom bee, white ghost, primal eyes) that would create a lovely batch of hatchlings to enjoy and to continuously add to the free thread if others are interested in that design too.

It's so kind and generous of you to host a giveaway like this, I hope whoever wins makes great use of it!
I just joined a few days ago, and I have been having so much fun collecting every dragon that catches my eye and saving ones that were selling for fodder prices. I would love to use the treasure to expand my lair so I can collect and save as many dragons as possible!

I also love the idea of setting up a free dragon thread since I have used them a lot the past few days and I would love to give back to the wonderful community here! I would use the treasure to buy dragons that could be given to people who want to give them permanent homes, and to (again) expand my lair so I can buy enough dragons to put together a large, diverse, and nice selection. Expanding my nesting grounds would also be amazing so I can experiment with breading interesting dragons for the thread.

I am also looking to buy the perfect mate for one of my dragons for my favourite dragon design so far (mirror, midnight, gloom bee, white ghost, primal eyes) that would create a lovely batch of hatchlings to enjoy and to continuously add to the free thread if others are interested in that design too.

It's so kind and generous of you to host a giveaway like this, I hope whoever wins makes great use of it!
UZ6dqn4.png
b. 1999 | Queer | FR +0 | Avatar Dragon | Banner Source
lmao I just rolled back into fr, hatched a xyy bane, and then blew all my money on geneing him up so now i'm hella broke and trying to play catch up :,)
lmao I just rolled back into fr, hatched a xyy bane, and then blew all my money on geneing him up so now i'm hella broke and trying to play catch up :,)
tumblr_static_rsz_banner.png
Ooooo the amount of things I could spend that on. But mostly, my god I need money for expansions. Each holiday I blow all my money on the new skins, because I absolutely cannot exist. And for a few months now, because I am in an existential state of brokenness, I have to chose a dragon to gently let go of because I new seem to have enough lair space ;-; so honestly, I would probably use a lot of the money on expansions, because I desperately need more spaceeee

Thank you for the opportunity! Have a wonderful day and thank you for letting me mini rant on lair space
Ooooo the amount of things I could spend that on. But mostly, my god I need money for expansions. Each holiday I blow all my money on the new skins, because I absolutely cannot exist. And for a few months now, because I am in an existential state of brokenness, I have to chose a dragon to gently let go of because I new seem to have enough lair space ;-; so honestly, I would probably use a lot of the money on expansions, because I desperately need more spaceeee

Thank you for the opportunity! Have a wonderful day and thank you for letting me mini rant on lair space
mbl2fH5.png
I can use it to try and finish at least one of my dozen gene projects :’D
I can use it to try and finish at least one of my dozen gene projects :’D
so ill have money to finish my xxx collection!

I have almost half :D
so ill have money to finish my xxx collection!

I have almost half :D
Asleep @ FR Time: 12:00-22:00
I am not sure if this is still going on, but I'd like to participate.

I feel that I should have the 500,000 Treasure because I am a new player and it would be a tremendous help. I am currently running low on food and need more of that. A lair expansion or two would be great. I would also like to purchase a few gened dragons (maybe an XXX or XXY) and create a breeding pair. I would then use that breeding pair to generate a larger income of treasure. Using that I would invest and obtain more and more breeding pairs. I would eventually have a continuous revenue and become the wealthiest player in all of Flight Rising. I would then use my Flight Rising account to rule the world.
That is why I feel I deserve the 500K Treasure. Thanks for hosting this giveaway, and have an amazing day/night/whatever the heck it is for you. c;
I am not sure if this is still going on, but I'd like to participate.

I feel that I should have the 500,000 Treasure because I am a new player and it would be a tremendous help. I am currently running low on food and need more of that. A lair expansion or two would be great. I would also like to purchase a few gened dragons (maybe an XXX or XXY) and create a breeding pair. I would then use that breeding pair to generate a larger income of treasure. Using that I would invest and obtain more and more breeding pairs. I would eventually have a continuous revenue and become the wealthiest player in all of Flight Rising. I would then use my Flight Rising account to rule the world.
That is why I feel I deserve the 500K Treasure. Thanks for hosting this giveaway, and have an amazing day/night/whatever the heck it is for you. c;
I would eat it.
I would eat it.
I'd be able to gene my 5yro ridgeback from this [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=5823647] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/58237/5823647_350.png[/img] [/url] To this uwu [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=1&bodygene=49&breed=18&element=2&eyetype=8&gender=0&tert=12&tertgene=0&winggene=53&wings=32&auth=245a1ee9b92378a0085e63958e2318fea7fe6418&dummyext=prev.png[/img]
I'd be able to gene my 5yro ridgeback from this

5823647_350.png

To this uwu
dragon?age=1&body=1&bodygene=49&breed=18&element=2&eyetype=8&gender=0&tert=12&tertgene=0&winggene=53&wings=32&auth=245a1ee9b92378a0085e63958e2318fea7fe6418&dummyext=prev.png
Untitled115_20230904163215.pngUntitled116_20230904160251.pngB18_L2.pngm2_book.pngm4_book.pngl22_book.pnghJbkZlq.pngs8_book.pngs6_book.pngB18_R2.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10