Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Writer's Rescue: Write to adopt!
1 2 ... 172 173 174 175 176 ... 196 197
@Decaffeinated
Ooh, add me to both lottos please!
@Decaffeinated
Ooh, add me to both lottos please!
8094.png

Darling, whatever made you believe I wasn't a monster?
1168.png
@Decaffeinated Can I be added to the quick lotto?
@Decaffeinated Can I be added to the quick lotto?
@Decaffeinated

I would love to be added to both lottos please.
@Decaffeinated

I would love to be added to both lottos please.
T7Qk8Sh.pngBVq8q9P.pngtj85yjR.pngnGvTyg3.pngAf2FgF8.png
@Decaffeinated

That Skydancer?? Is? Beautiful??? And that Coatl looks so graceful too! I'd love to expand upon that prompt if given the chance, please add me to both lottos! ^^
@Decaffeinated

That Skydancer?? Is? Beautiful??? And that Coatl looks so graceful too! I'd love to expand upon that prompt if given the chance, please add me to both lottos! ^^
EVeBbDs.png jruCzjp.png
@Decaffeinated

Timed lotto, please.
@Decaffeinated

Timed lotto, please.
@decaffeinated please add me to both lottos! Thank you! :D
@decaffeinated please add me to both lottos! Thank you! :D
MUSH • He/They • FR+3 • Wishlist
xpxalNl.gif
@Decaffeinated please enter me for the timed lotto
@Decaffeinated please enter me for the timed lotto
IMG-7708.png

ovaJ1TV.png
@Decaffeinated

I'd like to be added to both lottos please!
@Decaffeinated

I'd like to be added to both lottos please!
B7_L.pngo324-d01-Gay-Screeching.png4qRIVLU.pngcDKoVmo.pngo324-d02-Gay-Screeching.pngT24.pngo324-d04-Gay-Screeching.pngaKdV5MN.pngE3sjxsi.pngm5Wt3n0.png
BJ6ik2C.png
@Decaffeinated Drop me into both lottos if they're still open~!
@Decaffeinated Drop me into both lottos if they're still open~!
1ulURsc.gif

sgriffin-3988-7_44_47_7_5_1.png
Pklc9an.png
Clockwork
08atrGc.pngJ7D1quC.png
FXwV0CB.pngFObX7rS.pngSaronai's Free Star Lighting Raffle. Over 3kg in prizes. Ends February 1st. Click to learn more!
Eclipse
LCqISMP.pngDXTcInl.png
11efmKl.pngxjB7OSe.png
CnMSNyK.pngYMPbu9R.png
RFRWPUM.png
wVdpf6V.png

IBK-63.png
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Former First Column Spacer ^^^^^^^^^
[center]@Decaffeinated All done! I plan on giving her a youth scroll, and the lore is written from the perspective of her caretaker (I adopted him here a while back >:3) [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/61753067][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=0&body=64&bodygene=4&breed=12&element=2&eyetype=2&gender=1&tert=121&tertgene=6&winggene=4&wings=87&auth=a1bab7376841b84a6c7ee5ecc78620af800fa2f4&dummyext=prev.png[/img][/url][/center] [font=century][size=4]Theros was at a loss. His clanmate’s recent expedition to the Southern Icefields had yielded an... [i]unexpected[/i] result. They had brought back a skinless Coatl hatchling, a rather strange find in Sornieth overall, never mind the Ice territory itself. When they first brought her to Theros, he’d recoiled, thinking that they’d brought him something dead. But then the Coatl had moved... and she opened her eyes. Immediately, Theros was enthralled by the hatchling. Sure, she was a little strange, and prone to spreading disease (it was a huge pain keeping her separate from the other hatchlings, but it had to be done), but she was, well, like [i]him.[/i] She had gotten separated from her parents, and the reactions that her fellow dragons gave her were none too kind. Many called her a monster, a freak of nature, a beast. She was shunned and put out from wherever she tried to go. In the cold of the Icefields, she’d nearly perished, with no shelter to protect her sensitive body from the elements. So young, and already so hated. Theros knew the feeling. He took her in, then, right away. Though the other dragons were hesitant to handle her, Theros could do so easily; his mechanical claws made it easy to lift and cradle and rock the little one without fear of disease. Slowly but surely, she began to heal.ll she began to come out of her shell. It was a glorious sight when Theros first saw her interacting with the other hatchlings in the nursery. They accepted her quickly and happily as one of them. She did the same, eager to have some new company that was glad to have her. Theros watched them tumble and play with a proud expression on his face. Until then, the skinless hatchling had been nameless; Theros wasn’t the best at that kind of thing. But as the children played, he heard the name they had given to her. And his heart melted, the tears welling in his eyes finally falling as he understood. Charm.
@Decaffeinated All done! I plan on giving her a youth scroll, and the lore is written from the perspective of her caretaker (I adopted him here a while back >:3)

dragon?age=0&body=64&bodygene=4&breed=12&element=2&eyetype=2&gender=1&tert=121&tertgene=6&winggene=4&wings=87&auth=a1bab7376841b84a6c7ee5ecc78620af800fa2f4&dummyext=prev.png

Theros was at a loss.

His clanmate’s recent expedition to the Southern Icefields had yielded an... unexpected result. They had brought back a skinless Coatl hatchling, a rather strange find in Sornieth overall, never mind the Ice territory itself. When they first brought her to Theros, he’d recoiled, thinking that they’d brought him something dead. But then the Coatl had moved... and she opened her eyes.

Immediately, Theros was enthralled by the hatchling. Sure, she was a little strange, and prone to spreading disease (it was a huge pain keeping her separate from the other hatchlings, but it had to be done), but she was, well, like him.

She had gotten separated from her parents, and the reactions that her fellow dragons gave her were none too kind. Many called her a monster, a freak of nature, a beast. She was shunned and put out from wherever she tried to go. In the cold of the Icefields, she’d nearly perished, with no shelter to protect her sensitive body from the elements.

So young, and already so hated.

Theros knew the feeling.

He took her in, then, right away. Though the other dragons were hesitant to handle her, Theros could do so easily; his mechanical claws made it easy to lift and cradle and rock the little one without fear of disease. Slowly but surely, she began to heal.ll she began to come out of her shell.

It was a glorious sight when Theros first saw her interacting with the other hatchlings in the nursery. They accepted her quickly and happily as one of them. She did the same, eager to have some new company that was glad to have her. Theros watched them tumble and play with a proud expression on his face.

Until then, the skinless hatchling had been nameless; Theros wasn’t the best at that kind of thing. But as the children played, he heard the name they had given to her. And his heart melted, the tears welling in his eyes finally falling as he understood.

Charm.
aUKJE16.png
1 2 ... 172 173 174 175 176 ... 196 197