Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Writer's Rescue: Write to adopt!
1 2 ... 173 174 175 176 177 ... 196 197
@Decaffeinated Please add me to the quick lotto if there's still space!
@Decaffeinated Please add me to the quick lotto if there's still space!
@Ikterrin
@Deercryptid
@Dragon000Draws
@Ebanon
@Sincerity11
@StormyPhoenix29
@Oyasumii
@onemessyperson
@CattAttack
@Self
@GayScreeching
@ClockworkEclipse
@KrazKitCat

Entered!

@PricklyGoose Aww that story was adorable! I'll name the bean and send her over to you ^-^

@Ikterrin
@Deercryptid
@Dragon000Draws
@Ebanon
@Sincerity11
@StormyPhoenix29
@Oyasumii
@onemessyperson
@CattAttack
@Self
@GayScreeching
@ClockworkEclipse
@KrazKitCat

Entered!

@PricklyGoose Aww that story was adorable! I'll name the bean and send her over to you ^-^

[center]Hello @Decaffeinated its been a hot minute since I've stopped by [size=1][s]Literally since I adopted my bubble boy, Gio[/s][/size]. I would love to put a hold on the 2 G1 Nocturn Females: Unnamed {ID: 58233900} & Unnamed {ID: 58233660}. I hope this is ok :D [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=58233900][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/582340/58233900.png[/img][/url][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=58233660][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/582337/58233660.png[/img][/url]
Hello @Decaffeinated its been a hot minute since I've stopped by Literally since I adopted my bubble boy, Gio. I would love to put a hold on the 2 G1 Nocturn Females: Unnamed {ID: 58233900} & Unnamed {ID: 58233660}. I hope this is ok :D

58233900.png58233660.png
ashmane_chimera.pngferberus.pngquillcrown_parda.png
@JayChirps Hello and welcome back! It's been a hot minute indeed but it's always cool to see returning faces ^-^ We only allow one hold at a time, so please let me know which ones of those two ladies you'd like me to hold for you first, please!
@JayChirps Hello and welcome back! It's been a hot minute indeed but it's always cool to see returning faces ^-^ We only allow one hold at a time, so please let me know which ones of those two ladies you'd like me to hold for you first, please!
[center]@Decaffeinated Oh! That's right. I've totally forgotten about the 1 dragon hold, so I'll get cracking on the lore [s]Idk if it'll make sense since I really want both G1 ladies XD[/s] So, I'll have the hold on the first g1 [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=58233900][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/582340/58233900_350.png[/img][/url]
@Decaffeinated Oh! That's right. I've totally forgotten about the 1 dragon hold, so I'll get cracking on the lore Idk if it'll make sense since I really want both G1 ladies XD

So, I'll have the hold on the first g1
58233900_350.png
@decaffeinated
Please enter me in both lottos! Thanks!
@decaffeinated
Please enter me in both lottos! Thanks!
V9b7SpH.png sig_button.png
@JayChirps She's held for you ^-^

@Bxy26 Entered!

The Quick Lotto is now closed. Drawing a winner...
@JayChirps She's held for you ^-^

@Bxy26 Entered!

The Quick Lotto is now closed. Drawing a winner...
[center][size=5][b]Lotto Update[/b][/size] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/42227486][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/422275/42227486_350.png[/img][/url][/center] The lotto has been drawn and [b]Oyasumii [/b]is the winner! You have 24hrs to write for your dragon. [size=1]@Dragon000Draws @Ebanon @Sincerity11 @StormyPhoenix29 @Oyasumii @CattAttack @GayScreeching @ClockworkEclipse @KrazKitCat @Bxy26[/size]
Lotto Update
42227486_350.png

The lotto has been drawn and Oyasumii is the winner! You have 24hrs to write for your dragon.

@Dragon000Draws @Ebanon @Sincerity11 @StormyPhoenix29 @Oyasumii @CattAttack @GayScreeching @ClockworkEclipse @KrazKitCat @Bxy26
@Decaffinated Ok, so. I have no idea how much sense this makes, but I just want to explain that this is her fall into the role of the Queen of Insanity, and the G1's new name will be Manea {In Roman and Etruscan mythology , Mania (Manea) is the Goddess of Spirits and Chaos . In Greek Mythology , she is the Goddess of insanity and madness}. Just thought I'd let you know that the 'insanity' portion is the bold italics text UvU [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=58233900][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/582340/58233900.png[/img][/url] ----- Manea was her name, and insanity was her game. Her tangerine tinged scales shone brightly like the dawning of a new day, and her wings held the colour of the darkest depths of the oceans. She held the well being and sanity of many a dragon in her talons. She was a goddess, and she’d make all bow to her feet. However, she never acts on these urges. She spends her days making sure people don’t go insane. However, her plans were permanently changed at the end of the 3rd age when the young Arcanist accidentally brought about the awakening of the Shade. As the young sisters, Gladekeeper & Plaguebringer, came to be, Manea joined Plaguebringer. She fed on the promise of apocalypse from the new deity, and she eventually was lured in by the whispers of the Wyrmwound. In an unfortunate accident, she fell into the fluorescent green sludge. She slowly sinks beneath the surface, and as she sinks ever deeper, she swears that she sees the souls of the dead slowly drifting around her. After a few minutes, Manea’s eyes grow heavy, and she drifts off into a peaceful slumber. [b][i]How long had she been asleep??[/i][/b] [center][b][i]Has anyone missed her while she was gone??[/i][/b][/center] [right][b][i]Why does she hear all these voices in her head??[/i][/b][/right] [b][i]They tell her to break the threads of sanity. She’s a queen, and as such, her subjects should look after their own sanity… Right??[/i][/b] Yes, [b][i]yes… That makes the most se[/i][/b]nse to her. [b][i]Hehehe[/i][/b]. She joins Vengeance and Sorrow in their reign over Hell’s Point, becoming the official Queen of Madness. [b][i]Ohoho, this’ll be fun. Manea won’t have to take orders anymore, as she’ll be the one ordering others around.[/i][/b] As she lives in Hell’s Point, she meets many a dragon. Ranging from Bogsneaks with many scars & eyes {Eternity is her name, and watching the multitude of multiverses is her game} all the way from the clan’s Progens’ progeny. Maena is shocked that dragons ranging from sane to insane and anywhere in between can live in harmony. Scourge told her that they don’t give up on the mad or the shade-touched. Family is their name, and patience is their game. The dragons of Hell’s Point will wait for however long it takes for one of their own to recover, especially if it means that the recovering will live a long life as a result. How can Manea dea[b][i]l with all this love??[/i][/b] [center][b][i]This has got to be a joke.[/i][/b][/center] [right][b][i]Why would anyone wait to save her??[/i][/b][/right] [center][b][i]She’s beyond the point of saving…[/i][/b][/center] [b][i]Don’t waste your time on her, she’s not falling into another trap. Manea’s sorry, but you cannot save everyone. Best to be on your way, you cre-[/i][/b] NO!!! She won’t do this again.
@Decaffinated Ok, so. I have no idea how much sense this makes, but I just want to explain that this is her fall into the role of the Queen of Insanity, and the G1's new name will be Manea {In Roman and Etruscan mythology , Mania (Manea) is the Goddess of Spirits and Chaos . In Greek Mythology , she is the Goddess of insanity and madness}. Just thought I'd let you know that the 'insanity' portion is the bold italics text UvU

58233900.png

Manea was her name, and insanity was her game. Her tangerine tinged scales shone brightly like the dawning of a new day, and her wings held the colour of the darkest depths of the oceans. She held the well being and sanity of many a dragon in her talons. She was a goddess, and she’d make all bow to her feet. However, she never acts on these urges. She spends her days making sure people don’t go insane.

However, her plans were permanently changed at the end of the 3rd age when the young Arcanist accidentally brought about the awakening of the Shade. As the young sisters, Gladekeeper & Plaguebringer, came to be, Manea joined Plaguebringer. She fed on the promise of apocalypse from the new deity, and she eventually was lured in by the whispers of the Wyrmwound. In an unfortunate accident, she fell into the fluorescent green sludge. She slowly sinks beneath the surface, and as she sinks ever deeper, she swears that she sees the souls of the dead slowly drifting around her. After a few minutes, Manea’s eyes grow heavy, and she drifts off into a peaceful slumber.

How long had she been asleep??
Has anyone missed her while she was gone??
Why does she hear all these voices in her head??

They tell her to break the threads of sanity. She’s a queen, and as such, her subjects should look after their own sanity… Right?? Yes, yes… That makes the most sense to her. Hehehe. She joins Vengeance and Sorrow in their reign over Hell’s Point, becoming the official Queen of Madness. Ohoho, this’ll be fun. Manea won’t have to take orders anymore, as she’ll be the one ordering others around.

As she lives in Hell’s Point, she meets many a dragon. Ranging from Bogsneaks with many scars & eyes {Eternity is her name, and watching the multitude of multiverses is her game} all the way from the clan’s Progens’ progeny. Maena is shocked that dragons ranging from sane to insane and anywhere in between can live in harmony. Scourge told her that they don’t give up on the mad or the shade-touched. Family is their name, and patience is their game. The dragons of Hell’s Point will wait for however long it takes for one of their own to recover, especially if it means that the recovering will live a long life as a result.

How can Manea deal with all this love??
This has got to be a joke.
Why would anyone wait to save her??
She’s beyond the point of saving…

Don’t waste your time on her, she’s not falling into another trap. Manea’s sorry, but you cannot save everyone. Best to be on your way, you cre- NO!!! She won’t do this again.
@JayChirps Those are some pretty interesting concepts! I just might have to sneak a peek at your lair for more ^-^
@JayChirps Those are some pretty interesting concepts! I just might have to sneak a peek at your lair for more ^-^
1 2 ... 173 174 175 176 177 ... 196 197