Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Writer's Rescue: Write to adopt!
1 2 ... 171 172 173 174 175 ... 196 197
@Decaffeinated Could I get a hold for this boy? [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/58233164][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/582332/58233164_350.png[/img][/url]
@Decaffeinated
Could I get a hold for this boy?
58233164_350.png
or7Yz8j.pnga129Nss.png
vZmPWxA.pngaz2WnoQ.png
@Decaffeinated

Sorry for the wait! I'll probably be redoing the ending later ^^;

Soft sunlight warmed Eleuia's face as she woke. The little hatchling hummed, content. As comfortable as she was, though, it was impossible for her to sit still for long once she was awake. She sat up, uncurling slowly so as to not disturb her siblings sleeping beside her. Eleuia blinked and looked around the den, slowly coming to the realization that her mother was nowhere to be seen.

She hopped out of the nest, little claws meeting the forest floor with a soft crunch. She winced, peering over her shoulder. Her brother, her twin, groaned and flexed his wings slightly, while her sister seemed entirely undisturbed. Eleuia sighed. She swept her gaze around the surrounding underbrush again, searching once more for her mother. She was never very far, but if she was, then maybe Eleuia could sneak off to the creek before she got back...

As if sensing her plans, Eleuia's mother came trotting out of the forest a second later. Tall and sturdy, Eleuia thought her mother looked like a tree, but less leafy.

The little hatchling went tramping up to her mother, nuzzling her leg affectionately.

"Good morning, dear." Her mother cooed. "Did you sleep well?"

"Yes mama!" Eleuia gazed up at her mother with excitement shining in her emerald eyes; she could smell the prey that her mother carried - caught by her father, of course.

"That's good." Her mother sat down, dropping a Squirrel Monkey and an Emerald Ratsnake between them. Eleuia eagerly went for the snake, slicing it with her claws to (sloppily) rid the tough meat of its scales before eating. Her mother smiled at her. Eleuia couldn't help but to beam back, however messy she may be. Truth be told, she didn't really like snake meat, but her mother told her it was good for her, that it was what strong dragons ate. She wanted to be strong, like her mother.

Eleuia's mother glanced at her still-sleeping siblings, then turned her attention back to Eleuia. "We'll wake your siblings up soon. Today is a very special day, Eleuia dear."

"Really?"

"Mhm." Her mother hummed. "Today is the day your father and I will take you back to the clan."

Eleuia dropped her snake in surprise. "Really?!" She cried, leaping to her feet. Her mother shushed her, but to no avail. "I can't wait! Can we go now?"

Beside her, her brother groaned, sitting up in his nest. "W'as happenin'?" He asked sleepily, blinking.

Eleuia's mother glared at her, prompting the hatchling to dip her head sheepishly. The older Wildclaw's gaze lingered on her daughter for a moment longer before turning to her newly-awakened children. Her face softened. "Get your sister up, dear, and eat quickly." Their mother said, voice as sweet as honey. "We had so much to do today."

~

Eleuia walked closest to her mother, her brother and sister to her right, between their mother and father.

"How much longer, Papa?" Her sister whined, looking up at their father.

"Not much farther, honeybee."

Eleuia couldn't suppress a smug sort of smile. She wasn't tired. She could keep walking forever and ever and ever, just like Mama.

Only a few minutes later did the family of Wildclaw's reach the edge of their clan's territory. Two massive dragons stood watch over the gate. Eleuia stopping in her tracks to gawk at their size. Mama didn't even come up to their shoulder! One of the dragons cast a glance her way, shockingly yellow eyes meeting hers. The hatchling gasped. Yellow eyes? Were they sick?

Suddenly, there were talons at her back gently pressing her onward. "Come along now, Eleuia dear." Her mother whispered. Eleuia started walking again, though she craned her neck to stare at the massive dragons until she couldn't see them any longer.

"Who were they, Mama?" Eleuia chirped.

"No one important." Her mother replied. "Just guards."

"Why were they so big? And why did they stand on their arms too? Are they fish? They had fins, did you see that, Mama?"

Eleuia's mother laughed melodiously. "Those were Guardians, dearie. They're some of the biggest dragons around." She explained.

"They're meant to live in water, so they do have fins, like fish, but they are dragons." Her father interjected. Unseen by Eleuia, her mother shot her father a withering glare. He turned away.

"Whoa! I didn't know there were dragons underwater!" Her brother piped up.

"Yes, dear. There are dragons everywhere." Her mother hummed.

"Why did they have pink eyes?" Her sister asked.

Before her mother could answer, Eleuia loudly stated "They didn't have pink eyes! They had yellow eyes." She nodded in a self-assured why, smiling because she knew she was right. "I saw it."

"You are both right." Their mother interjected before the argument could develop any further. Eleuia pouted. "They're both from different parts of the world, so they have different eyes from you, me, or your father."

"I thought they looked ugly." Eleuia grumbled.

Her mother laughed again. "No, dear, Light dragons and Arcane dragons actually have very pretty eyes." Her smiled faded, a serious looked settling over her face. "The only ugly eyes are red eyes. You must never speak to anyone with red eyes, understand?"

Eleuia nodded eagerly. "Yes, Mama."

~

It had been years since she and her siblings returned to her parents' clan.

In all her life, Eleuia had only seen a few dragons with red eyes, Plague eyes, as it were. She was taught that Plague and Nature - her flight - were enemies, and had been since heir creation. That Plague dragons wanted to destroy and infect everything in their path. Her mother ad more radical ideas about the entire ordeal, but her father had done well to keep his mate's prejudice from infecting their children. Or at least, he tried to do so. For little Eleuia, who idolized her dear mother, it was already too late to do much.

Still, Eleuia grew to be a strong young dragon. She followed in her mother's footsteps, quickly rising in rank among the younger members of the clan. Along with being an excellent fighter, Eleuia was loyal. To her mother, the clan, and to the Gladekeeper. But while she seemed destined for greatness, the clan's elders saw a fault with their head warrior's eldest daughter. She was strong and swift, yes, but she didn't think for herself. She followed orders to a point, often taking initiative herself, but time and time again was it proven she was more loyal to her mother than to the clan. They suspected treachery. As Eleuia grew stronger and stronger each day, it was decided something had to be done.

~

"Mother!" Eleuia burst into her parent's den, her face bright with joy and a scroll clutched in her talons. Her mother looked up from a scroll lain out across her desk, her copper reading glasses propped on the edge of her snout.

"Yes, dear?" Her face bore more scars than it had the day she brought Eleuia and her siblings home.

"I'm to join the Gladekeeper's army!"

Her mother stood quickly, a shadow over her face. "What?"

Eleuia didn't notice her mother's reaction. "Isn't it amazing? I'll be leaving two days from now, straight to the Behemoth!" She enthused. "The elders told me they were recommending me for the position of commander!" She hesitated, finally noticing the dark contemplation in her mother's face. "...Aren't you proud?"

Her mother jumped, as if being shaken from a dream. "Of course I am, dear." The older Wildclaw said, walking closer to pull her eldest daughter into a hug. "I just..." She pulled away. "Oh, it's nothing. Congratulations, dear." She offered her daughter a half-hearted smile.

Eleuia felt something sick settle in the pit of her stomach. "You just...?"

Her mother sighed. "Well, I just think you're better than a just commander." Hadn't that been the position she had urged her daughter to pursue in the clan, though? "Don't you, dear?"

"I..." She met her mother's gaze for a moment. She wanted to make her proud. "I guess." Eleuia said lamely. Still, she was to be one of the Exalted. Wasn't that something?

Her mother beamed. "Oh, I knew you did, dear." She cupped Eleuia's face in one of her talons, moving her face gently so they were eye-to-eye. "Only I know what's best for you." She said gently.

Eleuia rested her face against her mother's talon for a moment, eyes half-closed, relishing the contact. She straightened up when her mother hand away.

"I'll talk to the elders today, dear." Her mother said, briskly walking past Eleuia and out of the den. "We'll get this taken care of, don't worry."

~

Two days later, Eleuia joined a travelling party of future Exalted going to the Behemoth, not as a future commander, but as an ambassador-in-training. The goodbyes lasted no longer than a minute, something she took pride in later as she witnessed long, drawn out and tearful goodbyes as more and more dragons joined them. Eleuia kept herself distant from the other Exalted, remembering how her mother had told her so long ago other dragons would only weigh her down.

For better or for worse, she was to be an ambassador to the Gladekeeper and the Nature flight. A part of Eleuia felt... unsure. When she thought of her life, she never imagined it going the way of a diplomat. She had been trained as a warrior for so long! But, maybe her mother was right. Maybe she was more cut out to be an ambassador, though of course that left Eleuia wondering if her mother was secretly disappointed in her skill all along.

Regardless, she was en route to the Behemoth, and intended to serve her deity to the best of her extent.
@Decaffeinated

Sorry for the wait! I'll probably be redoing the ending later ^^;

Soft sunlight warmed Eleuia's face as she woke. The little hatchling hummed, content. As comfortable as she was, though, it was impossible for her to sit still for long once she was awake. She sat up, uncurling slowly so as to not disturb her siblings sleeping beside her. Eleuia blinked and looked around the den, slowly coming to the realization that her mother was nowhere to be seen.

She hopped out of the nest, little claws meeting the forest floor with a soft crunch. She winced, peering over her shoulder. Her brother, her twin, groaned and flexed his wings slightly, while her sister seemed entirely undisturbed. Eleuia sighed. She swept her gaze around the surrounding underbrush again, searching once more for her mother. She was never very far, but if she was, then maybe Eleuia could sneak off to the creek before she got back...

As if sensing her plans, Eleuia's mother came trotting out of the forest a second later. Tall and sturdy, Eleuia thought her mother looked like a tree, but less leafy.

The little hatchling went tramping up to her mother, nuzzling her leg affectionately.

"Good morning, dear." Her mother cooed. "Did you sleep well?"

"Yes mama!" Eleuia gazed up at her mother with excitement shining in her emerald eyes; she could smell the prey that her mother carried - caught by her father, of course.

"That's good." Her mother sat down, dropping a Squirrel Monkey and an Emerald Ratsnake between them. Eleuia eagerly went for the snake, slicing it with her claws to (sloppily) rid the tough meat of its scales before eating. Her mother smiled at her. Eleuia couldn't help but to beam back, however messy she may be. Truth be told, she didn't really like snake meat, but her mother told her it was good for her, that it was what strong dragons ate. She wanted to be strong, like her mother.

Eleuia's mother glanced at her still-sleeping siblings, then turned her attention back to Eleuia. "We'll wake your siblings up soon. Today is a very special day, Eleuia dear."

"Really?"

"Mhm." Her mother hummed. "Today is the day your father and I will take you back to the clan."

Eleuia dropped her snake in surprise. "Really?!" She cried, leaping to her feet. Her mother shushed her, but to no avail. "I can't wait! Can we go now?"

Beside her, her brother groaned, sitting up in his nest. "W'as happenin'?" He asked sleepily, blinking.

Eleuia's mother glared at her, prompting the hatchling to dip her head sheepishly. The older Wildclaw's gaze lingered on her daughter for a moment longer before turning to her newly-awakened children. Her face softened. "Get your sister up, dear, and eat quickly." Their mother said, voice as sweet as honey. "We had so much to do today."

~

Eleuia walked closest to her mother, her brother and sister to her right, between their mother and father.

"How much longer, Papa?" Her sister whined, looking up at their father.

"Not much farther, honeybee."

Eleuia couldn't suppress a smug sort of smile. She wasn't tired. She could keep walking forever and ever and ever, just like Mama.

Only a few minutes later did the family of Wildclaw's reach the edge of their clan's territory. Two massive dragons stood watch over the gate. Eleuia stopping in her tracks to gawk at their size. Mama didn't even come up to their shoulder! One of the dragons cast a glance her way, shockingly yellow eyes meeting hers. The hatchling gasped. Yellow eyes? Were they sick?

Suddenly, there were talons at her back gently pressing her onward. "Come along now, Eleuia dear." Her mother whispered. Eleuia started walking again, though she craned her neck to stare at the massive dragons until she couldn't see them any longer.

"Who were they, Mama?" Eleuia chirped.

"No one important." Her mother replied. "Just guards."

"Why were they so big? And why did they stand on their arms too? Are they fish? They had fins, did you see that, Mama?"

Eleuia's mother laughed melodiously. "Those were Guardians, dearie. They're some of the biggest dragons around." She explained.

"They're meant to live in water, so they do have fins, like fish, but they are dragons." Her father interjected. Unseen by Eleuia, her mother shot her father a withering glare. He turned away.

"Whoa! I didn't know there were dragons underwater!" Her brother piped up.

"Yes, dear. There are dragons everywhere." Her mother hummed.

"Why did they have pink eyes?" Her sister asked.

Before her mother could answer, Eleuia loudly stated "They didn't have pink eyes! They had yellow eyes." She nodded in a self-assured why, smiling because she knew she was right. "I saw it."

"You are both right." Their mother interjected before the argument could develop any further. Eleuia pouted. "They're both from different parts of the world, so they have different eyes from you, me, or your father."

"I thought they looked ugly." Eleuia grumbled.

Her mother laughed again. "No, dear, Light dragons and Arcane dragons actually have very pretty eyes." Her smiled faded, a serious looked settling over her face. "The only ugly eyes are red eyes. You must never speak to anyone with red eyes, understand?"

Eleuia nodded eagerly. "Yes, Mama."

~

It had been years since she and her siblings returned to her parents' clan.

In all her life, Eleuia had only seen a few dragons with red eyes, Plague eyes, as it were. She was taught that Plague and Nature - her flight - were enemies, and had been since heir creation. That Plague dragons wanted to destroy and infect everything in their path. Her mother ad more radical ideas about the entire ordeal, but her father had done well to keep his mate's prejudice from infecting their children. Or at least, he tried to do so. For little Eleuia, who idolized her dear mother, it was already too late to do much.

Still, Eleuia grew to be a strong young dragon. She followed in her mother's footsteps, quickly rising in rank among the younger members of the clan. Along with being an excellent fighter, Eleuia was loyal. To her mother, the clan, and to the Gladekeeper. But while she seemed destined for greatness, the clan's elders saw a fault with their head warrior's eldest daughter. She was strong and swift, yes, but she didn't think for herself. She followed orders to a point, often taking initiative herself, but time and time again was it proven she was more loyal to her mother than to the clan. They suspected treachery. As Eleuia grew stronger and stronger each day, it was decided something had to be done.

~

"Mother!" Eleuia burst into her parent's den, her face bright with joy and a scroll clutched in her talons. Her mother looked up from a scroll lain out across her desk, her copper reading glasses propped on the edge of her snout.

"Yes, dear?" Her face bore more scars than it had the day she brought Eleuia and her siblings home.

"I'm to join the Gladekeeper's army!"

Her mother stood quickly, a shadow over her face. "What?"

Eleuia didn't notice her mother's reaction. "Isn't it amazing? I'll be leaving two days from now, straight to the Behemoth!" She enthused. "The elders told me they were recommending me for the position of commander!" She hesitated, finally noticing the dark contemplation in her mother's face. "...Aren't you proud?"

Her mother jumped, as if being shaken from a dream. "Of course I am, dear." The older Wildclaw said, walking closer to pull her eldest daughter into a hug. "I just..." She pulled away. "Oh, it's nothing. Congratulations, dear." She offered her daughter a half-hearted smile.

Eleuia felt something sick settle in the pit of her stomach. "You just...?"

Her mother sighed. "Well, I just think you're better than a just commander." Hadn't that been the position she had urged her daughter to pursue in the clan, though? "Don't you, dear?"

"I..." She met her mother's gaze for a moment. She wanted to make her proud. "I guess." Eleuia said lamely. Still, she was to be one of the Exalted. Wasn't that something?

Her mother beamed. "Oh, I knew you did, dear." She cupped Eleuia's face in one of her talons, moving her face gently so they were eye-to-eye. "Only I know what's best for you." She said gently.

Eleuia rested her face against her mother's talon for a moment, eyes half-closed, relishing the contact. She straightened up when her mother hand away.

"I'll talk to the elders today, dear." Her mother said, briskly walking past Eleuia and out of the den. "We'll get this taken care of, don't worry."

~

Two days later, Eleuia joined a travelling party of future Exalted going to the Behemoth, not as a future commander, but as an ambassador-in-training. The goodbyes lasted no longer than a minute, something she took pride in later as she witnessed long, drawn out and tearful goodbyes as more and more dragons joined them. Eleuia kept herself distant from the other Exalted, remembering how her mother had told her so long ago other dragons would only weigh her down.

For better or for worse, she was to be an ambassador to the Gladekeeper and the Nature flight. A part of Eleuia felt... unsure. When she thought of her life, she never imagined it going the way of a diplomat. She had been trained as a warrior for so long! But, maybe her mother was right. Maybe she was more cut out to be an ambassador, though of course that left Eleuia wondering if her mother was secretly disappointed in her skill all along.

Regardless, she was en route to the Behemoth, and intended to serve her deity to the best of her extent.
vjFLC.gif she/her
ace/bi
+2 FR time
forever rambling
@Decaffeinated I'd love to be added to the general pinglist!
@Decaffeinated I'd love to be added to the general pinglist!
rsz_160086438_bwad0dzbqh0lqkq.png
@erevainsgirl Yes, he's held for you!

@EmeraldJubilee Endings are the hardest part, aren't they? I'll send her right away!

@Deercryptid You've been added!
@erevainsgirl Yes, he's held for you!

@EmeraldJubilee Endings are the hardest part, aren't they? I'll send her right away!

@Deercryptid You've been added!
@Decaffeinated Can I put this gal on hold?? [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/61753067][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/617531/61753067_350.png[/img][/url]
@Decaffeinated Can I put this gal on hold??

61753067_350.png
aUKJE16.png
@PricklyGoose Absolutely! She's held for you!
@PricklyGoose Absolutely! She's held for you!
Hello everyone! Just a quick update to launch two lottos (one quick and one timed).

That's all for now! Please have a lovely day ^-^

@Xayxayx @Crimsonpixie @KasstheKitten @RoaringSpector
@SprinklesTheCat @Lacy @Graceclem @CleverDual
@dirtyclaws @LadyChipmunk @Continlula
@Alew @Cannot @dancingcrane @Dragonspire @Wolflover267
@xspideray @PricklyGoose @Scyshe @MisterArtist @lilystar6
@Surreptitious @Archiy @Slugoon @Seoul @Quiller @Sincerity11
@Aerylei @CowboyMouth @Thornshade @vegastellaris
@SirWonton @LemmeRest @rei711 @oribi @Ikterrin
@Solvei @Alitema @BigBossGiovanni @Ebby172 @SassyTRex
@AquaSharkBoy @WickedBunnie @Disillusionist @BoxNSocks
@SapphireAppy @ridill @ShadowPiper @JPNerd
@Kpribbit @shrapnelsong @ClayLovesCarrots @Razatharia @Okolu
@FireBrimstone @OriginalIAm @teardropcrystal @Enkil
@MegaraFrostalon @SmokyQuartz2 @CobaltSkies @yeehawbuckaroo
@septarianflare @StarsweptVoid @OrcDovahkiin @Zalva @Okiama
@InheritanceLight @MasterEggy @DragonSpiralArt @Petall @quietgal
@UpbeatIguana @Banevear @Animonster @Spiderfrog15 @Kdragon
@ofkismetandkalon @dejanuation @InfernalShepherd @Ghastjio
@nebulaesailor @FlyingTemeraire @Silverstream2 @LadyExperiment
@magpietellme @HolyShipper @Whuffie @4O4 @LunaTenebrisFlos
@Calamazu @GlitchedFox @mukuroikusabas @Niernen @Eliriel
@onemessyperson @pinkkittens @CheriSeed @Darquesse @PureTorture
@IcarusInks @Dartrix @Moonchild42 @Bronzewing @Arkanjel
@monochromia @Espoir @LadyParagon @Alastriona1 @Tritail @Shakalaka
@Moonpearl @dragonfairy1034 @smeen @Juri01 @Riyoku @ShadowWyvern15
@ERRexie @Epor10 @SpiresOfSpirits @DevonAkabane @poolOFtears
@Airplanefoxx @Catrisa @Opifex @Saraceaser @Kaitorubel
@ClockworkEclipse @MorRioghan @MaybeHuman @KittyHamilton
@GreenTeaPython @Allegria @Wolfoxx @nabal @LadyOfTheSkies
@arywyvern @BottledLightning @velvetpaws @Nekokitty813
@Anellas @ViaCurro @GalaPyre @dragonpals @forepaw
@NatsumeReikoSan @Self @LotsOfCrumbs @Jaynk @Askurasaki
@Moonwatcher2811 @VoxxVoleur @LionHeart27 @egggarden
@FrogTea @xylems @MeowFearMe @Myara21 @KatsuQuartz5 @GadzooksTD
@Atavism @Hyzenthlaay @Kinged @vendi @Siakb @dandyfrau
@EmeraldJubilee @KrazKitCat @viciousdisease @bittersweetlove
@GrinningWolf24 @AmethystOwl @TARDISvwoop @NStar @sinnohoe
@WolfWhiskerBlues @ClaudiusBez @Xarina @SkylaDownfall12
@Saturnia @DafishOmega @girlinthechair @Selah
@daisiology @Everburn @AJDented @CoyoteFlowers @Tang
@Sefaro @immortalhd @Asperitas @Hirotsu @SealedCalamity
@StilinskiSpark @ThanosBottomText @Oyasumii @Pluto248
@SuicideTheBunny @Starwindrider @Foxfyre936 @foxtracks
@DrakoTheDragon @MLPMDog @suurin @chisayo @Limelight
@Lunaralight @BreezyDragon @GuardianDragonak @AlchemyFox
@Bellator27 @Lynz @LadyAria @Solstices @Adventurnado15
@dragonhorselover @Sanguinius @dearjuliet @Luciferr
@AngelPops @Jenshy @DragonLover999 @FantasyMyth
@Bezonox @Volur @Bxy26 @Righat @Redtiger7736 @Hawkeyyee
@BiscuitTheDog @VoidQueenSat @GayScreeching @Sterlingstars
@emmiemiapandy @Sassibirb @StormFire3105 @pythonesque
@Peridotgem5 @AKhaoticNoodle @zara3447 @Dragon000Draws @QueenNala
@blackharte @ElusiveNarwhal @Ebanon @EnglishRose @SkyofStars
@CattAttack @StormyPhoenix29 @BreezeFeather @Deercryptid
@SallyJane @Rosekitten @sp580s
Hello everyone! Just a quick update to launch two lottos (one quick and one timed).

That's all for now! Please have a lovely day ^-^

@Xayxayx @Crimsonpixie @KasstheKitten @RoaringSpector
@SprinklesTheCat @Lacy @Graceclem @CleverDual
@dirtyclaws @LadyChipmunk @Continlula
@Alew @Cannot @dancingcrane @Dragonspire @Wolflover267
@xspideray @PricklyGoose @Scyshe @MisterArtist @lilystar6
@Surreptitious @Archiy @Slugoon @Seoul @Quiller @Sincerity11
@Aerylei @CowboyMouth @Thornshade @vegastellaris
@SirWonton @LemmeRest @rei711 @oribi @Ikterrin
@Solvei @Alitema @BigBossGiovanni @Ebby172 @SassyTRex
@AquaSharkBoy @WickedBunnie @Disillusionist @BoxNSocks
@SapphireAppy @ridill @ShadowPiper @JPNerd
@Kpribbit @shrapnelsong @ClayLovesCarrots @Razatharia @Okolu
@FireBrimstone @OriginalIAm @teardropcrystal @Enkil
@MegaraFrostalon @SmokyQuartz2 @CobaltSkies @yeehawbuckaroo
@septarianflare @StarsweptVoid @OrcDovahkiin @Zalva @Okiama
@InheritanceLight @MasterEggy @DragonSpiralArt @Petall @quietgal
@UpbeatIguana @Banevear @Animonster @Spiderfrog15 @Kdragon
@ofkismetandkalon @dejanuation @InfernalShepherd @Ghastjio
@nebulaesailor @FlyingTemeraire @Silverstream2 @LadyExperiment
@magpietellme @HolyShipper @Whuffie @4O4 @LunaTenebrisFlos
@Calamazu @GlitchedFox @mukuroikusabas @Niernen @Eliriel
@onemessyperson @pinkkittens @CheriSeed @Darquesse @PureTorture
@IcarusInks @Dartrix @Moonchild42 @Bronzewing @Arkanjel
@monochromia @Espoir @LadyParagon @Alastriona1 @Tritail @Shakalaka
@Moonpearl @dragonfairy1034 @smeen @Juri01 @Riyoku @ShadowWyvern15
@ERRexie @Epor10 @SpiresOfSpirits @DevonAkabane @poolOFtears
@Airplanefoxx @Catrisa @Opifex @Saraceaser @Kaitorubel
@ClockworkEclipse @MorRioghan @MaybeHuman @KittyHamilton
@GreenTeaPython @Allegria @Wolfoxx @nabal @LadyOfTheSkies
@arywyvern @BottledLightning @velvetpaws @Nekokitty813
@Anellas @ViaCurro @GalaPyre @dragonpals @forepaw
@NatsumeReikoSan @Self @LotsOfCrumbs @Jaynk @Askurasaki
@Moonwatcher2811 @VoxxVoleur @LionHeart27 @egggarden
@FrogTea @xylems @MeowFearMe @Myara21 @KatsuQuartz5 @GadzooksTD
@Atavism @Hyzenthlaay @Kinged @vendi @Siakb @dandyfrau
@EmeraldJubilee @KrazKitCat @viciousdisease @bittersweetlove
@GrinningWolf24 @AmethystOwl @TARDISvwoop @NStar @sinnohoe
@WolfWhiskerBlues @ClaudiusBez @Xarina @SkylaDownfall12
@Saturnia @DafishOmega @girlinthechair @Selah
@daisiology @Everburn @AJDented @CoyoteFlowers @Tang
@Sefaro @immortalhd @Asperitas @Hirotsu @SealedCalamity
@StilinskiSpark @ThanosBottomText @Oyasumii @Pluto248
@SuicideTheBunny @Starwindrider @Foxfyre936 @foxtracks
@DrakoTheDragon @MLPMDog @suurin @chisayo @Limelight
@Lunaralight @BreezyDragon @GuardianDragonak @AlchemyFox
@Bellator27 @Lynz @LadyAria @Solstices @Adventurnado15
@dragonhorselover @Sanguinius @dearjuliet @Luciferr
@AngelPops @Jenshy @DragonLover999 @FantasyMyth
@Bezonox @Volur @Bxy26 @Righat @Redtiger7736 @Hawkeyyee
@BiscuitTheDog @VoidQueenSat @GayScreeching @Sterlingstars
@emmiemiapandy @Sassibirb @StormFire3105 @pythonesque
@Peridotgem5 @AKhaoticNoodle @zara3447 @Dragon000Draws @QueenNala
@blackharte @ElusiveNarwhal @Ebanon @EnglishRose @SkyofStars
@CattAttack @StormyPhoenix29 @BreezeFeather @Deercryptid
@SallyJane @Rosekitten @sp580s
@Decaffeinated Please enter me into the lotto for this guy! [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/44502935][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/445030/44502935_350.png[/img][/url]
@Decaffeinated

Please enter me into the lotto for this guy!
44502935_350.png
@Decaffeinated Could I please be added into the lotto for this handsome man? [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/445030/44502935_350.png[/img]
@Decaffeinated

Could I please be added into the lotto for this handsome man?

44502935_350.png
rsz_160086438_bwad0dzbqh0lqkq.png
@Decaffeinated OH MY GOSH THEY'RE BOTH GORGEOUS!!!! I'd love to be added to both of the lottos!

(I especially love the first lotto's prompt tnwrtnt)
@Decaffeinated OH MY GOSH THEY'RE BOTH GORGEOUS!!!! I'd love to be added to both of the lottos!

(I especially love the first lotto's prompt tnwrtnt)
PwjpaNq.gif . . . . . . . words will go here, one day . . . . . . . EFriw6F.gif
1 2 ... 171 172 173 174 175 ... 196 197