Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | • The Portal || Later Days - 10m + 10kg
1 2 ... 347 348 349 350 351 ... 429 430
Cooler weather and pretty leaves!
Cooler weather and pretty leaves!
V9b7SpH.png sig_button.png
My favorite thing about this time of year is the weather! October is when it starts snowing up here, I think it's really pretty. :)
My favorite thing about this time of year is the weather! October is when it starts snowing up here, I think it's really pretty. :)
1. insert all of the song This is Halloween from nightmare before christmas

2. done!

1. insert all of the song This is Halloween from nightmare before christmas

2. done!

WW- - - - -WW
D- - - - - - - -N

ccPlit/hezfpll
xfr time +1''
Jveil adoptsI
wwavatart'w
G- - - - - - - -P
WW- - - - -WW
V1 from ULTRAKILL saying 'BUY MY SKINS!!!!' with arrows pointing to two mpose tundra skincents, that feature burning documents and watchful eyes. One is red and blue-ish and the other is grey and orange.
1: My favorite thing is all the small twizzler candies you can get! For some reason the tiny halloween pack twizzlers are just 10x better than regular?? In any case they taste really good and I love them. DOTS are a close second though.

2: Portal Form - Complete!
1: My favorite thing is all the small twizzler candies you can get! For some reason the tiny halloween pack twizzlers are just 10x better than regular?? In any case they taste really good and I love them. DOTS are a close second though.

2: Portal Form - Complete!
tumblr_inline_ny7iugii4Q1qmzhvw_540.png
She/Her, 21 [ONLINE]
nabTo2S.png
I love the sense of warmth and abundance this time of the year! Even if it hasn't really been significant since we moved away from a primarily agrarian society and towards an urbanized and climate-controlled lifestyle. The orange pumpkins, warm cider, and all kinds of fall treats!
I love the sense of warmth and abundance this time of the year! Even if it hasn't really been significant since we moved away from a primarily agrarian society and towards an urbanized and climate-controlled lifestyle. The orange pumpkins, warm cider, and all kinds of fall treats!
Wishlist
Giveaway
In all honesty, the welcome change of weather and temperature. Since I reside in Texas, the summers are baking, and the Fall is bliss when it finally drops below 90, and even 80 on some days

The form has been completed
In all honesty, the welcome change of weather and temperature. Since I reside in Texas, the summers are baking, and the Fall is bliss when it finally drops below 90, and even 80 on some days

The form has been completed
q8ev8ue.gif
1: Honestly there isn't much to like about this year but I do love dressing up and trick-or-treating (im a baby at heart) but scary movies are also chefs kiss

2: Portal Form - done!
1: Honestly there isn't much to like about this year but I do love dressing up and trick-or-treating (im a baby at heart) but scary movies are also chefs kiss

2: Portal Form - done!
...I’m not a fan of horror stuff unfortunately :( Buuuut I do love the leaves changing colors :D

Form: Four thumbs up! (Two of those being my toes 0-0)
...I’m not a fan of horror stuff unfortunately :( Buuuut I do love the leaves changing colors :D

Form: Four thumbs up! (Two of those being my toes 0-0)
Mimikins Writing Nook / OOC / IC / Masterlist / Personal RP Info

Adorable Gifting Game (no monetary limit :0) / Wishlist
What is your favorite thing at this time of year? The pumpkin spiced everything? The Horror movies? (optional) -

Literally everything, I love horror movies especially
What is your favorite thing at this time of year? The pumpkin spiced everything? The Horror movies? (optional) -

.............. Jk9NoUo.png KRJo3uI.png Calypso15gb95M.gif
FObX7rS.png
5hF3FGk.png
0uVMYap.png
rix3ppo.png

.............. Jk9NoUo.png KRJo3uI.png Calypso15gb95M.gif
FObX7rS.png
5hF3FGk.png
0uVMYap.png
rix3ppo.png
1 2 ... 347 348 349 350 351 ... 429 430