Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | • The Portal || Later Days - 10m + 10kg
1 2 ... 424 425 426 427 428 429 430
1. IBeeJuliana

2. I'm looking forward to applying genes to my projects to finish them up! I have a due date for one project since my friend's birthday is coming up and I'm only one starmap away from finishing the dragon they want. However, I'd probably use them to fund my "Large Giveaway Wednesdays" on my own forum since those like to break my wallet pretty often
1. IBeeJuliana

2. I'm looking forward to applying genes to my projects to finish them up! I have a due date for one project since my friend's birthday is coming up and I'm only one starmap away from finishing the dragon they want. However, I'd probably use them to fund my "Large Giveaway Wednesdays" on my own forum since those like to break my wallet pretty often
5BIQtmc.png xxxx

- Wind Council

- As Busy as A Bee: Services
- Wishlist
1 wizard101
2 im a brand new player and I'd love to get a comfy start to the game, I'd love to jump right into collecting dragons to breed and get some beautiful lineages going :)
1 wizard101
2 im a brand new player and I'd love to get a comfy start to the game, I'd love to jump right into collecting dragons to breed and get some beautiful lineages going :)
Ninth entry!

1. IncognitoPlayer

2. Saving up for the KS item, Cloudy Wings! Also want to gene my friend’s obelisk, and give her reps skins.

Total: A LOT.

@liteweaver

Ninth entry!

1. IncognitoPlayer

2. Saving up for the KS item, Cloudy Wings! Also want to gene my friend’s obelisk, and give her reps skins.

Total: A LOT.

@liteweaver

Tenth entry!

1. IncognitoPlayer

2. Pretty much the same as my last entry.

@liteweaver
Tenth entry!

1. IncognitoPlayer

2. Pretty much the same as my last entry.

@liteweaver
1. Mcyt

2. It'll help me revamp my lair, fandragons, pairs, art. Looking forward to seeing some g1s and a g2 imp pair.
Most currency will be sitting in my vault until they're needed.
1. Mcyt

2. It'll help me revamp my lair, fandragons, pairs, art. Looking forward to seeing some g1s and a g2 imp pair.
Most currency will be sitting in my vault until they're needed.
Eleventh entry!

1. IncognitoPlayer

2. Pretty much the same as my last few entries.

@liteweaver
Eleventh entry!

1. IncognitoPlayer

2. Pretty much the same as my last few entries.

@liteweaver
A shame to see you go but best of luck on your journey outside FR.
1. Mythariah
2. Lair expansions primarily and genes/eye vials for some Gen 1 projects I want to start. Also to save up for rare familiars I'm missing from my collection.
A shame to see you go but best of luck on your journey outside FR.
1. Mythariah
2. Lair expansions primarily and genes/eye vials for some Gen 1 projects I want to start. Also to save up for rare familiars I'm missing from my collection.
GG_Raffle_Button.png KeikoKat.png XdA0BPq.png9BcJXjq.png
Sorry to see you go, but I really appreciate the thoughtfullness of your giveaway. Thank you so much foroffering! <3

1. Username: Islet
2. Purpose: A wildclaw scroll for my project! I recently bought another old g1 dragon and I spend all of my pocket money this month. ^^;
Sorry to see you go, but I really appreciate the thoughtfullness of your giveaway. Thank you so much foroffering! <3

1. Username: Islet
2. Purpose: A wildclaw scroll for my project! I recently bought another old g1 dragon and I spend all of my pocket money this month. ^^;
Duanwu will shamelessly eat your likes. Art by celaine.
Some day, there will be art here.
Wishlist | Lore [WIP] | Gallery | Archive
G1 sales thread here.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Harvest RaffleKeikoKat's Raffe
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
1 2 ... 424 425 426 427 428 429 430