Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Write to Keep!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 104 105
@01iviaDragon

Can we please move this to PM so I dont clutter the post that's why I started talking on a pm
@01iviaDragon

Can we please move this to PM so I dont clutter the post that's why I started talking on a pm
@JambaMage

Aww, thanks for participating on this thread again, JambaMage! Your fabulous lore never ceases to amaze. <3
@JambaMage

Aww, thanks for participating on this thread again, JambaMage! Your fabulous lore never ceases to amaze. <3
62c637c0638d7a76244fe8a6a3c79aba.pngZhWd0U3.png62c637c0638d7a76244fe8a6a3c79aba.png
@O1iviaDragon

No problem! And thank you! Always need excuses for more dragons or more lore...
@O1iviaDragon

No problem! And thank you! Always need excuses for more dragons or more lore...
it / its

my tism. Too strong.
cQcx9mq.png9hqcHsy.pnghh5n4WA.pngmtHAEL4.png
AaYNmEX.pngypcKWM0.png4xqaZpf.pngay4nb7T.png
TWSJTng.pngr8v91MH.pngIgxj6v7.pnggYW0j5f.png
iJZWqi6.pngFcevfEX.pnggziv3Ja.pngOuGYfwM.png
mHG2UNd.pngPvUqAA2.pngKdJtVsv.png1fpzX0w.png
@O1iviaDragon I would love to try for #55067266! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=55067266] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/550673/55067266_350.png[/img] [/url] He's just like such a good boy??
@O1iviaDragon
I would love to try for #55067266!

55067266_350.png

He's just like such a good boy??
GXZa4Nw.png bvcNXav.png ||Female - 17 - Artist - Bi - Taking Commissions!
@Lunartea

Awesome! I’ll put him on hold right now!
@Lunartea

Awesome! I’ll put him on hold right now!
62c637c0638d7a76244fe8a6a3c79aba.pngZhWd0U3.png62c637c0638d7a76244fe8a6a3c79aba.png
[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=55067266] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/550673/55067266_350.png[/img] [/url] Kirsche - The Pastry Chef Kirsche was born near the Spiral Keep. From a young age he loved everything that had to do with baking. The scents, the feel, the memories, everything. He was a very quiet dragon, but when it came to baking he blossomed. He would always ask for taste subjects. Most dragons loved his cherry pies, especially the Tundras. He would also make insect and meat pies for the other dragons, but fruit pies were his go to for parties.

55067266_350.png

Kirsche - The Pastry Chef

Kirsche was born near the Spiral Keep. From a young age he loved everything that had to do with baking. The scents, the feel, the memories, everything. He was a very quiet dragon, but when it came to baking he blossomed. He would always ask for taste subjects. Most dragons loved his cherry pies, especially the Tundras. He would also make insect and meat pies for the other dragons, but fruit pies were his go to for parties.
GXZa4Nw.png bvcNXav.png ||Female - 17 - Artist - Bi - Taking Commissions!
@LunarTea Awwww, I absolutely adore the name Kirsche and the fact you decided to make him a pastry chef (it totally suits him)! Thanks for participating![emoji=heart size=1] I’ll send Kirsche over in a little bit. [emoji=coatl happy size=1]
@LunarTea

Awwww, I absolutely adore the name Kirsche and the fact you decided to make him a pastry chef (it totally suits him)! Thanks for participating! I’ll send Kirsche over in a little bit.
Ok last try

For that pair

Dracmore had never believed in fate, or at least, she hadn’t up until that day she had gone out to hunt. Food had become extremely scarce during the long winter that had been plaguing her home, so she had to travel deeper into the woods that day. By some miracle, dracmore spotted a deer. She quickly prepared to pounce, but a snap of twigs beside her, made her stop.

Both her hears and the deer’s flicked in the direction of the sound. The tundra slowly turned her head and blinked in surprise as she saw that a male fae had crept beside her and drawn a bow. She wasn’t the only hunter in the woods today and she do not like that.

“This one is mine.” She snarled.

“Not if I can help it.” The fae replied with a devious grin and released his arrow.

When arrow shot through the deer’s eye and the creature dropped down dead only a few feet away, dracmore let out a roar of furry. The tundra was just about ready to snap the tiny fae’s neck and claim the deer her family so desperately needed anyway, but she hesitated to act out on her hate-filled desires, when the fae said he’d give her the deer carcass. The tundra couldn’t possibly believe her ears. How could he do such a stupid thing when there was so little food to go around?

“There’s just one thing I need in return.” The fae drawled.

The tundra clenched her jaw. Of course, there was a string attached. Why on Earth would anyone do something kind for her? Simple, they didn’t.

“What is it?” She growled.

“You have to promise to go on a date with me.” He said, eyes gleaming and grin widening.

Dracmore raised her eyebrows at him. She was definitely speaking with an idiot.

“What?” He asked, seeming jokingly offended, and placed hand upon his chest. “It’s not everyday I meet a beautiful huntress in these woods.”

The tundra rolled her amber eyes. Normally, she would turned such hopeless romantic down instantly, but she couldn’t deny free meat, not at time like this.

“Just one.” She conceded.

~

If dracmore was being completely honest, she have expected that the fae, who’s name was dracon apparently, suggest they do *ahem* and leave the next day without ever really sticking around to see if she laid eggs or not. She had been preparing to pull away from his advances. To fly far away if he didn’t respect her boundaries. Dracmore knew the last thing she needed now were more mouths to feed and she was sure that was what she’d get if she spent the night with dracon.

However, dracon didn’t seem interested in any of that. He just wanted to get to know her as they sat side by side under the starry night sky. He asked her about her family, her clan, her hobbies and so many other things. He listened so intently too, with those twinkly, sapphire eyes. No one had ever listened to her in that way before as if—as if her voice was the only thing in the whole world that mattered.

Dracmore had never really intended to, but she found herself agreeing to go on a second date with dracon, then another and an another—until a year had gone by and dracon suddenly felt like an extension of herself. One that she was never quite complete without. Her family members had told her that she seemed happier now that dracon had become apart of her life and dracmore couldn’t agree more.

Although, even though dracon had told her loved her, dracmore had never expected the fae she cared for so deeply to take a knee one bright spring morning and present her with a tiny little box. She had never dared to dream a dragon would be that willing to commit himself to her. Yet when the tundra popped open the tiny box, the ring inside it still gleamed at.

“Yes.” She responded just before tears blurred her vision.
Ok last try

For that pair

Dracmore had never believed in fate, or at least, she hadn’t up until that day she had gone out to hunt. Food had become extremely scarce during the long winter that had been plaguing her home, so she had to travel deeper into the woods that day. By some miracle, dracmore spotted a deer. She quickly prepared to pounce, but a snap of twigs beside her, made her stop.

Both her hears and the deer’s flicked in the direction of the sound. The tundra slowly turned her head and blinked in surprise as she saw that a male fae had crept beside her and drawn a bow. She wasn’t the only hunter in the woods today and she do not like that.

“This one is mine.” She snarled.

“Not if I can help it.” The fae replied with a devious grin and released his arrow.

When arrow shot through the deer’s eye and the creature dropped down dead only a few feet away, dracmore let out a roar of furry. The tundra was just about ready to snap the tiny fae’s neck and claim the deer her family so desperately needed anyway, but she hesitated to act out on her hate-filled desires, when the fae said he’d give her the deer carcass. The tundra couldn’t possibly believe her ears. How could he do such a stupid thing when there was so little food to go around?

“There’s just one thing I need in return.” The fae drawled.

The tundra clenched her jaw. Of course, there was a string attached. Why on Earth would anyone do something kind for her? Simple, they didn’t.

“What is it?” She growled.

“You have to promise to go on a date with me.” He said, eyes gleaming and grin widening.

Dracmore raised her eyebrows at him. She was definitely speaking with an idiot.

“What?” He asked, seeming jokingly offended, and placed hand upon his chest. “It’s not everyday I meet a beautiful huntress in these woods.”

The tundra rolled her amber eyes. Normally, she would turned such hopeless romantic down instantly, but she couldn’t deny free meat, not at time like this.

“Just one.” She conceded.

~

If dracmore was being completely honest, she have expected that the fae, who’s name was dracon apparently, suggest they do *ahem* and leave the next day without ever really sticking around to see if she laid eggs or not. She had been preparing to pull away from his advances. To fly far away if he didn’t respect her boundaries. Dracmore knew the last thing she needed now were more mouths to feed and she was sure that was what she’d get if she spent the night with dracon.

However, dracon didn’t seem interested in any of that. He just wanted to get to know her as they sat side by side under the starry night sky. He asked her about her family, her clan, her hobbies and so many other things. He listened so intently too, with those twinkly, sapphire eyes. No one had ever listened to her in that way before as if—as if her voice was the only thing in the whole world that mattered.

Dracmore had never really intended to, but she found herself agreeing to go on a second date with dracon, then another and an another—until a year had gone by and dracon suddenly felt like an extension of herself. One that she was never quite complete without. Her family members had told her that she seemed happier now that dracon had become apart of her life and dracmore couldn’t agree more.

Although, even though dracon had told her loved her, dracmore had never expected the fae she cared for so deeply to take a knee one bright spring morning and present her with a tiny little box. She had never dared to dream a dragon would be that willing to commit himself to her. Yet when the tundra popped open the tiny box, the ring inside it still gleamed at.

“Yes.” She responded just before tears blurred her vision.
@O1iviaDragon Guess who’s back! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=55206889] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/552069/55206889_350.png[/img] [/url] I somehow recognize these dragons, yet I have never seen them. The stench of oil and gasoline calms me, yet I hate it. When I want to go one way, my soul pulls me another. What is this? Is it fate? Is this but a dream? What is happening? Perhaps the blue Tundra I seem to know might have knowledge of the answer I need...
@O1iviaDragon

Guess who’s back!

55206889_350.png

I somehow recognize these dragons, yet I have never seen them. The stench of oil and gasoline calms me, yet I hate it. When I want to go one way, my soul pulls me another. What is this? Is it fate? Is this but a dream? What is happening? Perhaps the blue Tundra I seem to know might have knowledge of the answer I need...
it / its

my tism. Too strong.
cQcx9mq.png9hqcHsy.pnghh5n4WA.pngmtHAEL4.png
AaYNmEX.pngypcKWM0.png4xqaZpf.pngay4nb7T.png
TWSJTng.pngr8v91MH.pngIgxj6v7.pnggYW0j5f.png
iJZWqi6.pngFcevfEX.pnggziv3Ja.pngOuGYfwM.png
mHG2UNd.pngPvUqAA2.pngKdJtVsv.png1fpzX0w.png
@JambaMage Wow! I’m honored you like my dragons so much! [emoji=coatl laughing size=1] I pretty sure I’ve akready said this before, but, man, I just love your writing style! I’ll send the coatl your way!
@JambaMage

Wow! I’m honored you like my dragons so much! I pretty sure I’ve akready said this before, but, man, I just love your writing style! I’ll send the coatl your way!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 104 105