Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Write to Keep!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 104 105
@SuperPrincisCat Sure! I’ll put the imperial on hold asap. [emoji=guardian happy size=1]
@SuperPrincisCat

Sure! I’ll put the imperial on hold asap.
62c637c0638d7a76244fe8a6a3c79aba.pngZhWd0U3.png62c637c0638d7a76244fe8a6a3c79aba.png
@O1iviaDragon
Universe woke to a calm and quiet void. There was nothing to see and nothing to do. So she made a little word. She walked through her world, and saw all there was to see. But still her world could only entertain her childish heart for so long, so she made a people, a people in her image, and they were the first. Together they would dance and play through time. But they too soon grew bored, and so, Universe decided to make more, each new people complimenting the last, until there were too many. They were all mixed up too, no longer many peoples, but one world, as it was in the beginning. So Universe made 12 leaders, who would lead all. And that was that. By now Universe had grown old, and no longer needed to play, but was simply content to watch. And so she watched as her world grew. And she still does.

Whatcha think?
@O1iviaDragon
Universe woke to a calm and quiet void. There was nothing to see and nothing to do. So she made a little word. She walked through her world, and saw all there was to see. But still her world could only entertain her childish heart for so long, so she made a people, a people in her image, and they were the first. Together they would dance and play through time. But they too soon grew bored, and so, Universe decided to make more, each new people complimenting the last, until there were too many. They were all mixed up too, no longer many peoples, but one world, as it was in the beginning. So Universe made 12 leaders, who would lead all. And that was that. By now Universe had grown old, and no longer needed to play, but was simply content to watch. And so she watched as her world grew. And she still does.

Whatcha think?
49030779638_bf20b5d0e0_k.jpg
I would really love to adopt this gorgeous baby! BBCode: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=55571428] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/555715/55571428_350.png[/img] [/url] She looked around the lair. Everything was so strange, her sinuses were filled with so many new scents. She had just broken the barrier that held her before and now everything was cold and strange. She saw two large creatures hovering over her, with happy looks on their faces. For some strange reason, she trusted them. They felt familiar and warm. She was lifted up and placed next to the big creatures. She closed her eyes and enjoyed the warmth.
I would really love to adopt this gorgeous baby!

BBCode:

55571428_350.png

She looked around the lair. Everything was so strange, her sinuses were filled with so many new scents. She had just broken the barrier that held her before and now everything was cold and strange. She saw two large creatures hovering over her, with happy looks on their faces. For some strange reason, she trusted them. They felt familiar and warm. She was lifted up and placed next to the big creatures. She closed her eyes and enjoyed the warmth.
Koresh.png

go check them out :] ^
@SuperPrincisCat Wow! That’s such a neat spin on Sornieth’s creation story. I love it! [emoji=coatl laughing size=1] I’ll send Universe your way! @XxFlightlessxX Aww, I adore the cute little take you wrote for that pearlcatcher! [emoji=heart size=1] I’ll send her your way!
@SuperPrincisCat

Wow! That’s such a neat spin on Sornieth’s creation story. I love it! I’ll send Universe your way!

@XxFlightlessxX

Aww, I adore the cute little take you wrote for that pearlcatcher! I’ll send her your way!
62c637c0638d7a76244fe8a6a3c79aba.pngZhWd0U3.png62c637c0638d7a76244fe8a6a3c79aba.png
@O1iviaDragon [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=55307221] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/553073/55307221_350.png[/img] [/url] She doesn't know what she's doing, or where she's going. She never has, and she never will. Because after all, where's the fun in knowing? She loves being able to ask questions for herself, rather than be taught. She'll often sneak into other flight territory, because her curiosity says to. She likes to learn firsthand about other cultures, and she keeps a journal of all her questions\answers. One day, her questioning led her to finding out about her heritage, and learning of her "fabled" relative, Naomi. Ever since that day, she's been putting together her family tree, one dragon at a time. All in hopes to one day find this 'Naomi', to find out if the stories truly are mere myths.
@O1iviaDragon
55307221_350.png

She doesn't know what she's doing, or where she's going. She never has, and she never will. Because after all, where's the fun in knowing? She loves being able to ask questions for herself, rather than be taught. She'll often sneak into other flight territory, because her curiosity says to. She likes to learn firsthand about other cultures, and she keeps a journal of all her questions\answers. One day, her questioning led her to finding out about her heritage, and learning of her "fabled" relative, Naomi. Ever since that day, she's been putting together her family tree, one dragon at a time. All in hopes to one day find this 'Naomi', to find out if the stories truly are mere myths.
yXQw1ta.gifnonbinary-asexual-mottled-heckin-ace.pngflowerfall_2.gif
@MiraCat Ooooh! I really appreciate how you incorporated Naomi into that pearlcatcher’s lore and I loved that part where you wrote “because after all, where’s the fun in knowing.” [emoji=guardian laughing size=1] I’ll send that pearlcatcher to you!
@MiraCat

Ooooh! I really appreciate how you incorporated Naomi into that pearlcatcher’s lore and I loved that part where you wrote “because after all, where’s the fun in knowing.” I’ll send that pearlcatcher to you!
@O1iviaDragon Yay! Tank :3
@O1iviaDragon Yay! Tank :3
yXQw1ta.gifnonbinary-asexual-mottled-heckin-ace.pngflowerfall_2.gif
Up
Up
@O1iviaDragon
Can I get a hold on the Naomi descendant?
@O1iviaDragon
Can I get a hold on the Naomi descendant?
Gr15mqs.png
I6Ay4yi.gifwLQRY4q.gif
@Okamihowl

Sure! I’ll put him on hold right now. :)
@Okamihowl

Sure! I’ll put him on hold right now. :)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 104 105