Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Adoption Tea Kettle ++ (OCS FOR SALE)++
[center][size = 7] [color = e0151a]~[/color]Welcome to the Tea Kettle[color = e0151a]~[/color] [/size][/center] [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/lToolAJ.png[/img][/center] Welcome to the Tea Kettle! We have a wide selection of OCs ranging from many prices - all looking for a forever home! ----------------------------------- Pinglist: @/PumpkinPip <100g OCS: @/Artiaze ----------------------------------- [size = 5]Regular Rules [/size] --- 1. You must fill out the form or PM me to adopt an OC 2. First come first serve, unless it's an auction OC 3. Don't bully others for OCs, you will be refused service 4. I have the right to cancel a sale 5. Payment must be given before ownership is transferred (i.e, receiving the watermark free version ------------------ [size = 5]OCS[/size] [size = 4]100g to 490g [/size] [None right now!] [size = 4]500g to 990g [/size] [None right now!] [size = 4]1000g+ [/size] [b]1500g[/b] [img]https://i.imgur.com/EHiIBX4.png[/img] [b]1500g[/b] [img]https://i.imgur.com/qnaKNt7.png[/img] ------------------ [size = 5]Custom OCs [/size] [size = 4]Custom Rules [/size] 1. For Custom OCs, I will not do nudity or excessive gore 2. Custom OCs must have at least a species and theme in mind 3. You must fill out the form for a custom OC 4. Prices vary and I have the right to refuse a design 5. Custom OCs will always be full bodies [size = 4]Custom Pricings [/size] [b]Base Price: 700g[/b] + Reference Sheet: 1000g + Written Lore: 300g + Complicated Design (ie a lot of small intricate designs/runes, multiple wings + eyes...): 200g + Shading: 100g + Color Palette: 100g ----------------- [size = 5]Forms [/size] [size = 4]Adoptable OCs [/size] @LunarTea Name/Number of OC: Price: User: [size = 4]Custom OCs [/size] @LunarTea User: Species Desired: Theme Desired: Reference Sheet Y/N: References/Possible Ideas:[b][/b]
~Welcome to the Tea Kettle~
lToolAJ.png

Welcome to the Tea Kettle! We have a wide selection of OCs ranging from many prices - all looking for a forever home!
Pinglist: @/PumpkinPip
<100g OCS: @/Artiaze
Regular Rules
---
1. You must fill out the form or PM me to adopt an OC
2. First come first serve, unless it's an auction OC
3. Don't bully others for OCs, you will be refused service
4. I have the right to cancel a sale
5. Payment must be given before ownership is transferred (i.e, receiving the watermark free version
OCS

100g to 490g

[None right now!]

500g to 990g

[None right now!]

1000g+

1500g
EHiIBX4.png

1500g
qnaKNt7.png
Custom OCs

Custom Rules
1. For Custom OCs, I will not do nudity or excessive gore
2. Custom OCs must have at least a species and theme in mind
3. You must fill out the form for a custom OC
4. Prices vary and I have the right to refuse a design
5. Custom OCs will always be full bodies

Custom Pricings
Base Price: 700g
+ Reference Sheet: 1000g
+ Written Lore: 300g
+ Complicated Design (ie a lot of small intricate designs/runes, multiple wings + eyes...): 200g
+ Shading: 100g
+ Color Palette: 100g
Forms

Adoptable OCs
@LunarTea
Name/Number of OC:
Price:
User:

Custom OCs
@LunarTea
User:
Species Desired:
Theme Desired:
Reference Sheet Y/N:
References/Possible Ideas:
GXZa4Nw.png bvcNXav.png ||Female - 17 - Artist - Bi - Taking Commissions!