Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Write to Keep!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 104 105
@O1iviaDragon

My lair space screams, for it is slowly dwindling in size...
@O1iviaDragon

My lair space screams, for it is slowly dwindling in size...
it / its

my tism. Too strong.
cQcx9mq.png9hqcHsy.pnghh5n4WA.pngmtHAEL4.png
AaYNmEX.pngypcKWM0.png4xqaZpf.pngay4nb7T.png
TWSJTng.pngr8v91MH.pngIgxj6v7.pnggYW0j5f.png
iJZWqi6.pngFcevfEX.pnggziv3Ja.pngOuGYfwM.png
mHG2UNd.pngPvUqAA2.pngKdJtVsv.png1fpzX0w.png
@JambaMage

Me too, man. Me too.
@JambaMage

Me too, man. Me too.
62c637c0638d7a76244fe8a6a3c79aba.pngZhWd0U3.png62c637c0638d7a76244fe8a6a3c79aba.png
Ok, i have never done this before. My friend is helping me. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=55250226] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/552503/55250226_350.png[/img] [/url] When i opened my eyes, the skies were bright and cheerful, the trees waving down at me. The last thing i remembered was when i had just hatched. I had been thrown from somewhere dark, to somewhere bright, when everything had gone black. I had been thrown out, and so, standing up, i walked to wherever my fate would take me.
Ok, i have never done this before. My friend is helping me.

55250226_350.png

When i opened my eyes, the skies were bright and cheerful, the trees waving down at me. The last thing i remembered was when i had just hatched. I had been thrown from somewhere dark, to somewhere bright, when everything had gone black. I had been thrown out, and so, standing up, i walked to wherever my fate would take me.
@HAPPY123 (I love your username BTW) You did awesome for first time! [emoji=coatl laughing size=1] I’ll send that coatl your way!
@HAPPY123 (I love your username BTW)

You did awesome for first time! I’ll send that coatl your way!
62c637c0638d7a76244fe8a6a3c79aba.pngZhWd0U3.png62c637c0638d7a76244fe8a6a3c79aba.png
@O1iviaDragon His name shall be Oscuro
http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=55397046
(Description is for when he grows up)
Oscuro, who is a cheeky fellow with a bright personality is often found tending the nesting grounds and taking care of young hatchlings, the young dragons adore his firefly patterns and are often caught staring, mesmerized by their soft glow. He's partnered with Tyrania(Caught my eye since I think he'd be a good mate for her). His favorite time is dusk and favorite month is july, because fireflies.

(Am I allowed to take more than one?)
@O1iviaDragon His name shall be Oscuro
http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=55397046
(Description is for when he grows up)
Oscuro, who is a cheeky fellow with a bright personality is often found tending the nesting grounds and taking care of young hatchlings, the young dragons adore his firefly patterns and are often caught staring, mesmerized by their soft glow. He's partnered with Tyrania(Caught my eye since I think he'd be a good mate for her). His favorite time is dusk and favorite month is july, because fireflies.

(Am I allowed to take more than one?)
3EIL5RM.png SwhjRD4.pngd3XCZt0.pngWeReVnH.pngaQp8eZz.pngt6Bzul7.png
85212510.png
jeremy says hi
@Strella Oooh! I love the name Oscuro! [emoji=heart size=1] I’ll send the fae your way. :) Also to answer your question, you can take as many dragons as you like as long as you write something for them all.
@Strella

Oooh! I love the name Oscuro! I’ll send the fae your way. :) Also to answer your question, you can take as many dragons as you like as long as you write something for them all.
@O1iviaDragon If I am allowed to do so, could I put a hold on the Pearlcatcher Naomi descendant for @MiraCat while he gets a draft done for their lore? (He's a bit shy on forms so I offered to write this message for him).
@O1iviaDragon If I am allowed to do so, could I put a hold on the Pearlcatcher Naomi descendant for @MiraCat while he gets a draft done for their lore? (He's a bit shy on forms so I offered to write this message for him).
@PikaLink @MiraCat That’s totally fine! I’ll put the pearlcatcher on hold for you right away, MiraCat. [emoji=coatl laughing size=1]
@PikaLink

@MiraCat

That’s totally fine! I’ll put the pearlcatcher on hold for you right away, MiraCat.
@O1iviaDragon Tank :3
@O1iviaDragon Tank :3
yXQw1ta.gifnonbinary-asexual-mottled-heckin-ace.pngflowerfall_2.gif
@O1iviaDragon [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/554748/55474710_350.png[/img] Could I claim this glorious baby? Universe woke to a calm and quiet void. There was nothing to see and nothing to do. So she made a little word. She walked through her world, and saw all there was to see. But still her world could only entertain her childish heart for so long, so she made a people, a people in her image, and they were the first. Together they would dance and play through time. But they too soon grew bored, and so, Universe decided to make more, each new people complimenting the last, until there were too many. They were all mixed up too, no longer many peoples, but one world, as it was in the beginning. So Universe made 12 leaders, who would lead all. And that was that. By now Universe had grown old, and no longer needed to play, but was simply content to watch. And so she watched as her world grew. And she still does.
@O1iviaDragon
55474710_350.png
Could I claim this glorious baby?

Universe woke to a calm and quiet void. There was nothing to see and nothing to do. So she made a little word. She walked through her world, and saw all there was to see. But still her world could only entertain her childish heart for so long, so she made a people, a people in her image, and they were the first. Together they would dance and play through time. But they too soon grew bored, and so, Universe decided to make more, each new people complimenting the last, until there were too many. They were all mixed up too, no longer many peoples, but one world, as it was in the beginning. So Universe made 12 leaders, who would lead all. And that was that. By now Universe had grown old, and no longer needed to play, but was simply content to watch. And so she watched as her world grew. And she still does.
49030779638_bf20b5d0e0_k.jpg
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 104 105