Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Write to Keep!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 104 105
The rules are simple.

Claim one of the dragons bellow and write something for them (it can be as small as a personality description or as big as coming of age story). Then, post what you wrote for said dragon on this thread and I will send ‘em over to you. :)

A few things to note:
  • No need to ping me, but I won’t get mad if you forget.
  • I will only keep these dragons on hold five days after they are claimed, unless specifically asked for an extension
  • If you aren’t big on writing, all the hatchlings on this thread are also up for grabs on the auction house (except the ones placed on hold).
  • There’s no limit to how many dragons you can take from this thread so feel free to write for a many dragons on here as you’d like. :)

No dragons at the moment~

New Hatchling Pinglist wrote:
Naomi/Ignis Descendant Pinglist wrote:
The rules are simple.

Claim one of the dragons bellow and write something for them (it can be as small as a personality description or as big as coming of age story). Then, post what you wrote for said dragon on this thread and I will send ‘em over to you. :)

A few things to note:
  • No need to ping me, but I won’t get mad if you forget.
  • I will only keep these dragons on hold five days after they are claimed, unless specifically asked for an extension
  • If you aren’t big on writing, all the hatchlings on this thread are also up for grabs on the auction house (except the ones placed on hold).
  • There’s no limit to how many dragons you can take from this thread so feel free to write for a many dragons on here as you’d like. :)

No dragons at the moment~

New Hatchling Pinglist wrote:
Naomi/Ignis Descendant Pinglist wrote:
62c637c0638d7a76244fe8a6a3c79aba.pngZhWd0U3.png62c637c0638d7a76244fe8a6a3c79aba.png
@O1iviaDragon For this beauty: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=55051286] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/550513/55051286_350.png[/img] [/url] Looking around the lair she couldn’t help the feeling that she felt a pull to go elsewhere and that she should follow the feeling. This was not where she was meant to be. Taking a few steps, no one saw her step out of the lair and off into the distance, never to come back and searching for her charge.
@O1iviaDragon
For this beauty:

55051286_350.png

Looking around the lair she couldn’t help the feeling that she felt a pull to go elsewhere and that she should follow the feeling. This was not where she was meant to be. Taking a few steps, no one saw her step out of the lair and off into the distance, never to come back and searching for her charge.
05YNfGC.png
@HazelJade

Aww, I’m glad you think she’s pretty. <3 I’ll send her over!
@HazelJade

Aww, I’m glad you think she’s pretty. <3 I’ll send her over!
62c637c0638d7a76244fe8a6a3c79aba.pngZhWd0U3.png62c637c0638d7a76244fe8a6a3c79aba.png
@O1iviaDragon

I Was going to do this way later because I'm in school all night I hope I dont fail for the night lol

There names are dracon and dracmore the last pair they are mates that happens to came across each other while hunting and fell in love ever sense they have actually joined each others clans and decided to eventually start their own clan of hybrid dragons between the two

they are called the clan of draco after the constellation draco where they look to draco every night for guidance on their endeavors an dask for good hunts during the day they also have holiday traditions following the old celebrations they have schools for the little ones where they learn how to hunt gather and most importantly defend their self dracon teaches them him self

While dracmore teaches the girls how to dance cook flirt and all things that a female dragon needs to know

So dracons personally is his clan and and family come first love and duty are first ad fore most

Dracmores personally is she a mother and caretaker first everything else second but they both fight when needed

The clan is divided into groups that are hunters gatherers and defenders the hunters hunt for the family's and clan the defenders defenend th e family's and clan and the gatherers gather plants and herbs for the the family and clan

This calm is unique because of the red in their color and most all dragons in this clan are descended from them some how because they have red somewhere in their coloration

Their sworn enemy is the clan octopi which are big eyed too many armed monsters that live in the water with a thirst for dragon blood every time they try to go get a scalop the ocipi clan trys to eat them darn you octopi clan

So the draco clan and octopi clan are always fighting over rights to scallops every time the draco clan hunts for scallops the octopi clan thinks all the scallops are theirs so hence why they are enemy's

And so the comming of age ritual is where young dragons go and Hunt their first salamander if they can catch kill and bring home that first salamander then they are of age and can join the ranks of the mature dragons which consist of hunters gatherers and defenders

Their wedding ceremony is the female choses a male and the female gives him a task if he completes that task then they become mates all of this was instilled sense dragon and dracmore

@O1iviaDragon

I Was going to do this way later because I'm in school all night I hope I dont fail for the night lol

There names are dracon and dracmore the last pair they are mates that happens to came across each other while hunting and fell in love ever sense they have actually joined each others clans and decided to eventually start their own clan of hybrid dragons between the two

they are called the clan of draco after the constellation draco where they look to draco every night for guidance on their endeavors an dask for good hunts during the day they also have holiday traditions following the old celebrations they have schools for the little ones where they learn how to hunt gather and most importantly defend their self dracon teaches them him self

While dracmore teaches the girls how to dance cook flirt and all things that a female dragon needs to know

So dracons personally is his clan and and family come first love and duty are first ad fore most

Dracmores personally is she a mother and caretaker first everything else second but they both fight when needed

The clan is divided into groups that are hunters gatherers and defenders the hunters hunt for the family's and clan the defenders defenend th e family's and clan and the gatherers gather plants and herbs for the the family and clan

This calm is unique because of the red in their color and most all dragons in this clan are descended from them some how because they have red somewhere in their coloration

Their sworn enemy is the clan octopi which are big eyed too many armed monsters that live in the water with a thirst for dragon blood every time they try to go get a scalop the ocipi clan trys to eat them darn you octopi clan

So the draco clan and octopi clan are always fighting over rights to scallops every time the draco clan hunts for scallops the octopi clan thinks all the scallops are theirs so hence why they are enemy's

And so the comming of age ritual is where young dragons go and Hunt their first salamander if they can catch kill and bring home that first salamander then they are of age and can join the ranks of the mature dragons which consist of hunters gatherers and defenders

Their wedding ceremony is the female choses a male and the female gives him a task if he completes that task then they become mates all of this was instilled sense dragon and dracmore

@greatblueikran I would love this girl and name her Heidi. from one of my childhood books [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=54964158] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/549642/54964158_350.png[/img] [/url] Every day Heidi wakes up and gives out a loud roar. She gasps as she never hears most of the other hatchlings roar, just the adults. But that was typical as they were older and more experience than she was but she knew that one day she would be a great hunter
@greatblueikran I would love this girl and name her Heidi. from one of my childhood books

54964158_350.png

Every day Heidi wakes up and gives out a loud roar. She gasps as she never hears most of the other hatchlings roar, just the adults. But that was typical as they were older and more experience than she was but she knew that one day she would be a great hunter
[quote name="superfreak" date="2019-09-08 18:02:47" ] @greatblueikran I would love this girl and name her Heidi. from one of my childhood books [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=54964158] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/549642/54964158_350.png[/img] [/url] Every day Heidi wakes up and gives out a loud roar. She gasps as she never hears most of the other hatchlings roar, just the adults. But that was typical as they were older and more experience than she was but she knew that one day she would be a great hunter [/quote] Read the post again I'm not the original poster
superfreak wrote on 2019-09-08 18:02:47:
@greatblueikran I would love this girl and name her Heidi. from one of my childhood books

54964158_350.png

Every day Heidi wakes up and gives out a loud roar. She gasps as she never hears most of the other hatchlings roar, just the adults. But that was typical as they were older and more experience than she was but she knew that one day she would be a great hunter

Read the post again I'm not the original poster
@superfreak

Awww, I love the name Heidi and the little story you made for her! <3 I’ll send her your way.

@greatblueikran

I’m really glad to see you’ve taken interest in the last pair, but can you please write just a little more for them?
@superfreak

Awww, I love the name Heidi and the little story you made for her! <3 I’ll send her your way.

@greatblueikran

I’m really glad to see you’ve taken interest in the last pair, but can you please write just a little more for them?
@O1iviaDragon [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/549143/54914225_350.png[/img] She felt her heart ache as she looked out at her isolated domain. No dragon should ever be contained but she couldn't help fall for the thread of fear that prevented her from reaching to the far corners of the unknown world. She followed her routines of hunting small game and exploring the paths she knew by heart, allowing her fear to overcome her curiosity. Today, however, she climbed to the tallest ridge. Looking out, she could see a whole expanse of land. Lands that were surely filled with something that could fill her heart's true desires. Her fascination clouded her booming fear and she stretched her wings. Today, she would jump.
@O1iviaDragon

54914225_350.png

She felt her heart ache as she looked out at her isolated domain. No dragon should ever be contained but she couldn't help fall for the thread of fear that prevented her from reaching to the far corners of the unknown world. She followed her routines of hunting small game and exploring the paths she knew by heart, allowing her fear to overcome her curiosity. Today, however, she climbed to the tallest ridge. Looking out, she could see a whole expanse of land. Lands that were surely filled with something that could fill her heart's true desires. Her fascination clouded her booming fear and she stretched her wings. Today, she would jump.
@EirvoSol

Oooooh! I absolutely love your writing style. It’s like poetry in story-form. :D I’ll send her your way!

@greatblueikran

I sincerely apologize for delaying you again, but the last pair of dragon’s belong to my sis (Rvan) and she told me that she would prefer have at least seven paragraphs written for those dragons before she gives them away. Know that I completely understand if you decide not to take that last of pair dragons since I didn’t warn about the writing length requirement.
@EirvoSol

Oooooh! I absolutely love your writing style. It’s like poetry in story-form. :D I’ll send her your way!

@greatblueikran

I sincerely apologize for delaying you again, but the last pair of dragon’s belong to my sis (Rvan) and she told me that she would prefer have at least seven paragraphs written for those dragons before she gives them away. Know that I completely understand if you decide not to take that last of pair dragons since I didn’t warn about the writing length requirement.
@O1iviaDragon [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=54940330] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/549404/54940330_350.png[/img] [/url] I'm not like the others. I dont have matching colors or the prettiest of genes. I don't have a passion for technology. I'd just rather be in my library with a good book. They don't pressure me to do anything, though. So at least that's nice. Sometimes I feel as if the clan isn't for me, yet I still feel drawn towards it somehow. It's unusual, but maybe I could figure out why. Now, where's that book on magic...
@O1iviaDragon

54940330_350.png

I'm not like the others. I dont have matching colors or the prettiest of genes. I don't have a passion for technology. I'd just rather be in my library with a good book. They don't pressure me to do anything, though. So at least that's nice.

Sometimes I feel as if the clan isn't for me, yet I still feel drawn towards it somehow. It's unusual, but maybe I could figure out why. Now, where's that book on magic...
it / its

my tism. Too strong.
cQcx9mq.png9hqcHsy.pnghh5n4WA.pngmtHAEL4.png
AaYNmEX.pngypcKWM0.png4xqaZpf.pngay4nb7T.png
TWSJTng.pngr8v91MH.pngIgxj6v7.pnggYW0j5f.png
iJZWqi6.pngFcevfEX.pnggziv3Ja.pngOuGYfwM.png
mHG2UNd.pngPvUqAA2.pngKdJtVsv.png1fpzX0w.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 104 105