Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Dragons for Lore
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Of course! I like feeling some sort of continuity when the parents have lore.
Of course! I like feeling some sort of continuity when the parents have lore.
Book%20Sureclaw_zpsqjcf1cn0.pngBook%20Soilfire_zpsxvsyd3kk.pngBook%20Honeybreeze_zpssa3cialu.pngBook%20Furyfang_zpsfbu7rthc.pngBook%20Darkwoods_zpsukymk8cw.png

wDSzx9S.png
WAWs3m5.png
irlzakv.png
5hF3FGk.png

JvUa9ma.png
YMPbu9R.png
Coli Challenges
okay so i know it's not the best but I'm just starting to write lore for my clan like I came up with the name of my ton thing today. He'll def get more in the future, but for now this is what I have [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=50919716] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/509198/50919716_350.png[/img] [/url] [i] [center]Swishing through the lush bushes and overgrown forest, a figure so fast speeds through, only leaving behind leaves flustering in the trail of smooth wind. [/center][/i] A new spiral slowly approaches the guards, careful to stay silent and cautious, yet have confidence in the way he moves. “What business do you have here?” one of the guards says. “I’ve been abandoned. I have no one left, and I can’t find anyone. I’m tired, hungry, and want a safe place to sleep as I fear they are after me.” “Who’s this they you speak of?” “The Silent Dust. They find lost dragons and raise them, only to kick them out if they are too weak or to train them to raid the villages and towns after getting into a war with an ice clan. I escaped after they let my brother die because he was too weak to finish the training.” “We have an extra den with Kosan, if he lets you stay, we can see if you can become part of our clan.” “Thank you, I will do anything-” “Before you continue, what is your name?” “My name? Well, my name is Bastion. Well that’s what they called me in the Silent Dust...besides that, I...I never got a name” “Okay, well come on in, get some food from the hoard, insects are on the far left. Go and find Lillian and Dedo, they’ll get you settled in.” He went through the golden gates with stained glass resembling a dragon’s wings with bee. The sun shone so brightly it took a second to be able to see, but what he saw was a new start, new friends, and for the first time in his life, somewhere that he felt he could call home.
okay so i know it's not the best but I'm just starting to write lore for my clan like I came up with the name of my ton thing today. He'll def get more in the future, but for now this is what I have

50919716_350.png

Swishing through the lush bushes and overgrown forest, a figure so fast speeds through, only leaving behind leaves flustering in the trail of smooth wind.

A new spiral slowly approaches the guards, careful to stay silent and cautious, yet have confidence in the way he moves. “What business do you have here?” one of the guards says.
“I’ve been abandoned. I have no one left, and I can’t find anyone. I’m tired, hungry, and want a safe place to sleep as I fear they are after me.”

“Who’s this they you speak of?”

“The Silent Dust. They find lost dragons and raise them, only to kick them out if they are too weak or to train them to raid the villages and towns after getting into a war with an ice clan. I escaped after they let my brother die because he was too weak to finish the training.”

“We have an extra den with Kosan, if he lets you stay, we can see if you can become part of our clan.”

“Thank you, I will do anything-”

“Before you continue, what is your name?”

“My name? Well, my name is Bastion. Well that’s what they called me in the Silent Dust...besides that, I...I never got a name”

“Okay, well come on in, get some food from the hoard, insects are on the far left. Go and find Lillian and Dedo, they’ll get you settled in.”

He went through the golden gates with stained glass resembling a dragon’s wings with bee. The sun shone so brightly it took a second to be able to see, but what he saw was a new start, new friends, and for the first time in his life, somewhere that he felt he could call home.
phGZlcj.png
@veemcc I dig it, I'll send him over :)
@veemcc I dig it, I'll send him over :)
tumblr_inline_nbca3vIFnM1qg78ij.png
7ntZZGM.png
mtHAEL4.png
eIK5iG7.png
mlHpBMC.png
[/center]
[img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/603249629143891994/603249721858850816/image0.png[/img] "You are a special one, Alaska. I am sure you will do great things one day." she heard before she awoke with a start. She shook her head to get her mother's voice out of her head, remembering where she was and what she was trying to do. Her old clan and everything she had been used to had been left behind in an attempt to find the cure for her illness. But even after all these years Alaska had not yet gotten closer to curing herself. The Opal had spread far since she had left her old clan behind and she feared what would happen if she was unable to find what she was looking for. Her travels had brought her to the Southern Icefields, trying to find the answers within the ancient ice. The young Wildclaw stood up and stretched her stiff limbs, it had gotten even harder, now that her dark scales were covered in a thin layer of blue ice. She had gotten used to the cold a while ago, but the ice along with the plates of brightly colored opal limited her movement immensely. Her paws led her through the large canyon. Alaska admired the large walls of ice that had been guarding the Fortress of Ends since the dawn of dragonkind. She stopped dead in her tracks as she saw someone moving a small distance away. She could make out the silhouette of the small Pearlcatcher and as the stranger stepped into the sunlight, looking up at the bright light Alaska could see the large cream colored patches of Opal on the Pearlcatcher's body. "Hey!" she yelled before she could properly think and scolded herself for it, what if the other dragon was hostile? But Alaska didn't have time to finish scolding herself before the Pearlcatcher trotted over to her with a small smile. Alaska awkwardly smiled back, she wasn't used to interacting with another dragon anymore and she couldn't think of anything to say to the pretty stranger in front of her. The Pearlcatcher couldn't be older than Alaska herself and her shimmering blue scales looked like a deep ocean in the pale sunlight that shone down into the icy gorge. The stranger smiled up at the young Wildclaw and Alaska couldn't help but stare at the bright cyan eyes that looked at her expectingly from behind round glasses. "Sorry, uh... did you say something?" Alaska asked, looking away from the young dragon. "Yeah, I said my name is Lux, what is yours?" she answered happily. "Uh, I'm Alaska. So... What are you doing all the way out here?" Alaska asked, trying to make the conversation less awkward. "Oh! I am trying to research Opal illness. I've found out quite a lot recently from studying the trapped dragons and-" "Wait! What do you mean by 'trapped dragons'?" Alaska interrupted the smaller dragoness. "Oh, the dragons that are trapped in the ice of the cave walls all over the place." Lux told her, still smiling happily. "Some of them have Opal illness, but they were pretty old and only had small spots, so I figured they'd have something to stop the spreading. Therefore I melted down one of the walls to inspect the Opal on them and they actually did have something to help with the spreading. I am currently trying to get my paws on the ingredients to try it out. If it actually works the next step would be finding out how to get rid of the Opal already on the dragon! Would you like to join me?" Lux smiled up at Alaska and the young Wildclaw was happy she wore something that covered her face as she felt herself blush. "Uh, sure... Why not!" Alaska told her and froze slightly as Lux pulled her into a hug, before leading her out of the canyon, explaining what exactly she had found out. Alaska chuckled slightly at the motivated dragoness. "You talk a whole lot, don't you?" she asked with a smile as the two wandered away from the cold and towards the magical forests of the Starwood Strands. ------- Edit; this is Lux btw: [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dragon?did=47181954&skin=0&apparel=909,14884,6269,26941,331,3686,10877,11673,20856,22830&xt=dressing.png[/img]
image0.png

"You are a special one, Alaska. I am sure you will do great things one day." she heard before she awoke with a start. She shook her head to get her mother's voice out of her head, remembering where she was and what she was trying to do. Her old clan and everything she had been used to had been left behind in an attempt to find the cure for her illness. But even after all these years Alaska had not yet gotten closer to curing herself. The Opal had spread far since she had left her old clan behind and she feared what would happen if she was unable to find what she was looking for.

Her travels had brought her to the Southern Icefields, trying to find the answers within the ancient ice. The young Wildclaw stood up and stretched her stiff limbs, it had gotten even harder, now that her dark scales were covered in a thin layer of blue ice. She had gotten used to the cold a while ago, but the ice along with the plates of brightly colored opal limited her movement immensely. Her paws led her through the large canyon. Alaska admired the large walls of ice that had been guarding the Fortress of Ends since the dawn of dragonkind.

She stopped dead in her tracks as she saw someone moving a small distance away. She could make out the silhouette of the small Pearlcatcher and as the stranger stepped into the sunlight, looking up at the bright light Alaska could see the large cream colored patches of Opal on the Pearlcatcher's body.

"Hey!" she yelled before she could properly think and scolded herself for it, what if the other dragon was hostile? But Alaska didn't have time to finish scolding herself before the Pearlcatcher trotted over to her with a small smile. Alaska awkwardly smiled back, she wasn't used to interacting with another dragon anymore and she couldn't think of anything to say to the pretty stranger in front of her. The Pearlcatcher couldn't be older than Alaska herself and her shimmering blue scales looked like a deep ocean in the pale sunlight that shone down into the icy gorge.

The stranger smiled up at the young Wildclaw and Alaska couldn't help but stare at the bright cyan eyes that looked at her expectingly from behind round glasses. "Sorry, uh... did you say something?" Alaska asked, looking away from the young dragon. "Yeah, I said my name is Lux, what is yours?" she answered happily. "Uh, I'm Alaska. So... What are you doing all the way out here?" Alaska asked, trying to make the conversation less awkward. "Oh! I am trying to research Opal illness. I've found out quite a lot recently from studying the trapped dragons and-"

"Wait! What do you mean by 'trapped dragons'?" Alaska interrupted the smaller dragoness. "Oh, the dragons that are trapped in the ice of the cave walls all over the place." Lux told her, still smiling happily. "Some of them have Opal illness, but they were pretty old and only had small spots, so I figured they'd have something to stop the spreading. Therefore I melted down one of the walls to inspect the Opal on them and they actually did have something to help with the spreading. I am currently trying to get my paws on the ingredients to try it out. If it actually works the next step would be finding out how to get rid of the Opal already on the dragon! Would you like to join me?" Lux smiled up at Alaska and the young Wildclaw was happy she wore something that covered her face as she felt herself blush. "Uh, sure... Why not!" Alaska told her and froze slightly as Lux pulled her into a hug, before leading her out of the canyon, explaining what exactly she had found out. Alaska chuckled slightly at the motivated dragoness. "You talk a whole lot, don't you?" she asked with a smile as the two wandered away from the cold and towards the magical forests of the Starwood Strands.
Edit; this is Lux btw:
dragon?did=47181954&skin=0&apparel=909,14884,6269,26941,331,3686,10877,11673,20856,22830&xt=dressing.png
Confusing Parchment Scrap [Milo | He/Him]

> Weekly Raffles

> Egg Hatching

> Dragon Sales

> Wishlist

> About Me

> Buying Grinding

> Commissions

> Art Dump

> Fandragons
@maybehuman I really like the idea of the opal being some sort of infection that slowly takes over, I'll send her over!
@maybehuman I really like the idea of the opal being some sort of infection that slowly takes over, I'll send her over!
7ntZZGM.png
mtHAEL4.png
eIK5iG7.png
mlHpBMC.png
[/center]
[quote="ping list"]@maybehuman @featherclan[/quote] added my breeding project rejects and another to general available dragons
ping list wrote:

added my breeding project rejects and another to general available dragons
7ntZZGM.png
mtHAEL4.png
eIK5iG7.png
mlHpBMC.png
[/center]
[center] [quote="ping list"]@maybehuman @featherclan[/quote] updated the breeding project rejects and my 100 Hatchling challenges[/center]
ping list wrote:

updated the breeding project rejects and my 100 Hatchling challenges
7ntZZGM.png
mtHAEL4.png
eIK5iG7.png
mlHpBMC.png
[/center]
[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=54105316] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/541054/54105316_350.png[/img] [/url] I really want to save lair space but I love him... Could you hold him for me? :D

54105316_350.png

I really want to save lair space but I love him... Could you hold him for me? :D

> Weekly Raffles

> Egg Hatching

> Dragon Sales

> Wishlist

> About Me

> Buying Grinding

> Commissions

> Art Dump

> Fandragons
Yep!!

@maybehuman
Yep!!

@maybehuman
7ntZZGM.png
mtHAEL4.png
eIK5iG7.png
mlHpBMC.png
[/center]
@dekomaru (Pinging bc I don't know if you missed the initial notif ^^') [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/scry?sdid=127247&skin=0&apparel=3291,20837,10379,10877,28787,28809,26280,30834,22819,30815,26941&xt=dressing.png[/img] Damp, black hair stuck to the sides of a large, deep blue Imperial as he stepped out of the dark water. Small waves obscured the reflection of the full moon on the surface. Schicksal took a last look onto the Sea of a Thousand Currents before making his way through the Sunbeam Ruins. Shadows surrounded him and he shivered slightly, feeling hundreds of eyes upon him as he passed the towering structures around him. Lost in his thoughts, Schicksal didn't notice that he had wandered far away from his original route. The large ruins around him had long since been replaced by dark pines and eerie, glowing mushrooms. He stopped. How could he not realize that he'd wandered into shadow flight's territory? A small snicker echoed around him and his eyes widened as he looked around. "For someone with your status, you sure are clueless aren't you, general?" a young voice whispered from nowhere and everywhere at the same time. "I'm not a general anymore! The Tidelord is gone, and so is his army." Schicksal growled, "Who even are you?" "Oh, I am something and nothing, good and evil, friend and foe. Who can really say who I am?" the voice giggled lightly, this time coming from right behind him. "Tell me who you are, or I will-" Schicksal yelled as he turned around sharply. "You will what? I highly doubt you can do anything, my dear general. I am not real but I am also not fake. I am not like anything you have seen so far." the voice interrupted. Schicksal growled as he looked around himself, trying to spot the dragon who was talking. "Oh, but I am not a dragon. As I said, I am nothing. But I am also everything." the voice repeated. "Yes, you keep saying that, but I don't know what it means." Schicksal sighed as he simply sat down. He jumped slightly when he opened his eyes again. A small, greyish purple Spiral hatchling sat in the grass before him, smirking up at the tall Imperial. Her eyes creeped him out most of all; they seemed to be a swirling mess of purple and pink, yet they were staring at him. Bright letters in a language he couldn't read decorated her sides. "So, you aren't going to try and run? That's disappointing," she said as she studied him. "Why should I run? You're a hatchling." Schicksal said, even though his gut told him to run and stay away from this dragon- no, this creature and stay away from it as far as possible. "I think you know that isn't true. But if you aren't going to run, allow me to introduce myself. My name is Hoax andI'm a trickster. And your name is?" she said and Schicksal almost laughed at the situation. This 'Trickster' knows so much and yet she didn't know his name. "I'm Schicksal. It's a weird name, I know. My mother used to read a lot of books about a hidden breed of dragons that spoke in words few could understand." he explained to the creature in front of him. "It means fate." Hoax said bluntly, looking at the grass in front of her. "How do you know?" he asked, sounding harsher than he meant to and he saw the trickster flinch slightly in front of him. "I knew the dragons who spoke that language. As far as I know, they aren't hidden, though. They went extinct. They used to inhabit most of the Scarred Wastelands and were more like monsters than dragons, vicious creatures." she shuddered as she seemed to remember events long forgotten by modern breeds. The small Spiral reminded him of a normal hatchling and he wanted to cheer her up. "They're gone now though!" he said quietly, smiling down at Hoax. "You know you don't need to be nice to me, right. I am not a dragon like you!" she scoffed and turned away slightly. "That doesn't mean I can't be nice to you, though. Maybe I've taken a liking to you and am staying." Schicksal laughed as he scooted closer to the trickster. "Heh, only if you don't mind pranking dragons!" she said with a wicked grin. "I have no idea if I'm going to regret this, but let's go." he said and Hoax lead him deeper into the Tangled Woods. ------------- This is Hoax btw ^^ [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=51498792] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/514988/51498792_350.png[/img] [/url] I'm really hoping that the next ancient breed is a plague one,, I need it for lore :D
@dekomaru (Pinging bc I don't know if you missed the initial notif ^^')

scry?sdid=127247&skin=0&apparel=3291,20837,10379,10877,28787,28809,26280,30834,22819,30815,26941&xt=dressing.png

Damp, black hair stuck to the sides of a large, deep blue Imperial as he stepped out of the dark water. Small waves obscured the reflection of the full moon on the surface. Schicksal took a last look onto the Sea of a Thousand Currents before making his way through the Sunbeam Ruins. Shadows surrounded him and he shivered slightly, feeling hundreds of eyes upon him as he passed the towering structures around him. Lost in his thoughts, Schicksal didn't notice that he had wandered far away from his original route. The large ruins around him had long since been replaced by dark pines and eerie, glowing mushrooms. He stopped. How could he not realize that he'd wandered into shadow flight's territory? A small snicker echoed around him and his eyes widened as he looked around. "For someone with your status, you sure are clueless aren't you, general?" a young voice whispered from nowhere and everywhere at the same time. "I'm not a general anymore! The Tidelord is gone, and so is his army." Schicksal growled, "Who even are you?" "Oh, I am something and nothing, good and evil, friend and foe. Who can really say who I am?" the voice giggled lightly, this time coming from right behind him. "Tell me who you are, or I will-" Schicksal yelled as he turned around sharply. "You will what? I highly doubt you can do anything, my dear general. I am not real but I am also not fake. I am not like anything you have seen so far." the voice interrupted.

Schicksal growled as he looked around himself, trying to spot the dragon who was talking. "Oh, but I am not a dragon. As I said, I am nothing. But I am also everything." the voice repeated. "Yes, you keep saying that, but I don't know what it means." Schicksal sighed as he simply sat down. He jumped slightly when he opened his eyes again. A small, greyish purple Spiral hatchling sat in the grass before him, smirking up at the tall Imperial. Her eyes creeped him out most of all; they seemed to be a swirling mess of purple and pink, yet they were staring at him. Bright letters in a language he couldn't read decorated her sides. "So, you aren't going to try and run? That's disappointing," she said as she studied him. "Why should I run? You're a hatchling." Schicksal said, even though his gut told him to run and stay away from this dragon- no, this creature and stay away from it as far as possible. "I think you know that isn't true. But if you aren't going to run, allow me to introduce myself. My name is Hoax andI'm a trickster. And your name is?" she said and Schicksal almost laughed at the situation. This 'Trickster' knows so much and yet she didn't know his name.

"I'm Schicksal. It's a weird name, I know. My mother used to read a lot of books about a hidden breed of dragons that spoke in words few could understand." he explained to the creature in front of him. "It means fate." Hoax said bluntly, looking at the grass in front of her. "How do you know?" he asked, sounding harsher than he meant to and he saw the trickster flinch slightly in front of him. "I knew the dragons who spoke that language. As far as I know, they aren't hidden, though. They went extinct. They used to inhabit most of the Scarred Wastelands and were more like monsters than dragons, vicious creatures." she shuddered as she seemed to remember events long forgotten by modern breeds. The small Spiral reminded him of a normal hatchling and he wanted to cheer her up. "They're gone now though!" he said quietly, smiling down at Hoax. "You know you don't need to be nice to me, right. I am not a dragon like you!" she scoffed and turned away slightly. "That doesn't mean I can't be nice to you, though. Maybe I've taken a liking to you and am staying." Schicksal laughed as he scooted closer to the trickster. "Heh, only if you don't mind pranking dragons!" she said with a wicked grin. "I have no idea if I'm going to regret this, but let's go." he said and Hoax lead him deeper into the Tangled Woods.

This is Hoax btw ^^

51498792_350.png

I'm really hoping that the next ancient breed is a plague one,, I need it for lore :D

> Weekly Raffles

> Egg Hatching

> Dragon Sales

> Wishlist

> About Me

> Buying Grinding

> Commissions

> Art Dump

> Fandragons
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8