Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Dragons for Lore
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
@summersbreeze yep!
@summersbreeze yep!
tumblr_inline_nbca3vIFnM1qg78ij.png
7ntZZGM.png
mtHAEL4.png
eIK5iG7.png
mlHpBMC.png
[/center]
[quote="ping list"]@maybehuman[/quote] updated with new dragons in both categories
ping list wrote:

updated with new dragons in both categories
7ntZZGM.png
mtHAEL4.png
eIK5iG7.png
mlHpBMC.png
[/center]
Can I write some lore for this cutie pie? I’d love to adopt him!! If so, lore will be coming out probably by tomorrow.
Can I write some lore for this cutie pie? I’d love to adopt him!! If so, lore will be coming out probably by tomorrow.
DE29-B40-F-2911-4-E4-A-BC44-4-B26-F703-F484.png
LEpJMnn.pngzNcyhot.pngLRdLP2V.png0XHtpWy.pngNlmYDAS.png
yep at @coyotepawz, I'll put him on hold for you
yep at @coyotepawz, I'll put him on hold for you
7ntZZGM.png
mtHAEL4.png
eIK5iG7.png
mlHpBMC.png
[/center]
Thank you!
Thank you!
[columns] [img]http://i.imgur.com/3hz05Cj.png[/img] [nextcol] [center][size=7][color=#c6d9ff]Everest (aka Edd)[/color][/size] [img]https://i.imgur.com/TikxyPi.png[/img] The Exaltion Ceremony has arrived. The day that many families resented. The event that tore families apart. Everest never knew much about Exaltion. As a whelping, he believed it was a high honor to be chosen to be able to represent their flight and fight for dominance against the other flights. That was when he wasn’t a father. When he didn’t have any worries or concerns. But now, his wings vibrated and his breath huffed out tiny puffs of frozen particles. He was nervous. Not for himself but for his hatchlings and mate, Rosie. He didn’t want to be alone, but more importantly he wanted to keep them safe. Who knows..maybe the rumors he’s heard in town were reality. [/center] [/columns] [center]A thud shook the ground as the Ice Clan’s heads snapped up to the clouds. A large white body, supported by four massive and furry legs, came into view. His Icicle like tail swerving in the air as if threatening any one to bolt. No one took the opportunity. Cold and bitter was only a few words to describe the Warden. His eyes slowly examined each of the dragons. Some myths said you could see his frozen heart inside of those pupils. Those myths turned out to be real. Everest stretched out his wing to hide his family. He was not going to lose them. The Warden took this gesture as a challenge. The Warden laughed “You think you can protect them? How pathetic!” His laughing howl set off an avalanche twenty miles away from the sites. Everest’s hatchlings cried out, holding their ears tightly with their paws and wings. Rosie, distraught at the site of her children in pain, snarled. “Everest, calm down. We’ll get out of this together.” She looked at him with tears in her eyes but her lips curled into a small smile. That was the only memory he could recall after blacking out. He woke up in a dark twisted forest. Surrounded by a bunch of odd dragons. Some of them with markings of the constellations? His chest ached. His heart..not pumping blood like it’s suppose to. It took him a few to realize this. One of the dragons spoke up. “Hello, I’m Hati. What’s your name traveler?”[/center] [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/tsq2RgM.png[/img][/center] I have to go but here you go! Hope ya like it!! <3 Thank you!
3hz05Cj.png
Everest (aka Edd)

TikxyPi.png

The Exaltion Ceremony has arrived. The day that many families resented. The event that tore families apart. Everest never knew much about Exaltion. As a whelping, he believed it was a high honor to be chosen to be able to represent their flight and fight for dominance against the other flights. That was when he wasn’t a father. When he didn’t have any worries or concerns. But now, his wings vibrated and his breath huffed out tiny puffs of frozen particles. He was nervous. Not for himself but for his hatchlings and mate, Rosie. He didn’t want to be alone, but more importantly he wanted to keep them safe. Who knows..maybe the rumors he’s heard in town were reality.
A thud shook the ground as the Ice Clan’s heads snapped up to the clouds. A large white body, supported by four massive and furry legs, came into view. His Icicle like tail swerving in the air as if threatening any one to bolt. No one took the opportunity. Cold and bitter was only a few words to describe the Warden. His eyes slowly examined each of the dragons. Some myths said you could see his frozen heart inside of those pupils. Those myths turned out to be real. Everest stretched out his wing to hide his family. He was not going to lose them. The Warden took this gesture as a challenge. The Warden laughed “You think you can protect them? How pathetic!” His laughing howl set off an avalanche twenty miles away from the sites. Everest’s hatchlings cried out, holding their ears tightly with their paws and wings. Rosie, distraught at the site of her children in pain, snarled. “Everest, calm down. We’ll get out of this together.” She looked at him with tears in her eyes but her lips curled into a small smile. That was the only memory he could recall after blacking out. He woke up in a dark twisted forest. Surrounded by a bunch of odd dragons. Some of them with markings of the constellations? His chest ached. His heart..not pumping blood like it’s suppose to. It took him a few to realize this. One of the dragons spoke up. “Hello, I’m Hati. What’s your name traveler?”
tsq2RgM.png
I have to go but here you go! Hope ya like it!! <3 Thank you!
@coyotepawz

neat, I really like your take on exalting dragons! I'll send him over
@coyotepawz

neat, I really like your take on exalting dragons! I'll send him over
7ntZZGM.png
mtHAEL4.png
eIK5iG7.png
mlHpBMC.png
[/center]
I'm interested in Dokuso! Can you hold him so I can write some lore for him?
I'm interested in Dokuso! Can you hold him so I can write some lore for him?
soulbonds. a flight rising story ||
fightin' words lore shop ||
free writing
@happyasaclam

Yep, you got it!
@happyasaclam

Yep, you got it!
7ntZZGM.png
mtHAEL4.png
eIK5iG7.png
mlHpBMC.png
[/center]
Do you mind adding me to the pinglist? Thanks!
Do you mind adding me to the pinglist? Thanks!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8