Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | [LORE] Keepings of the Sea
[center][img]http://i.imgur.com/BHU3yk5.png[/img] [size=5][b]Introduction[/b][/size] [img]http://i.imgur.com/BHU3yk5.png[/img][/center] [columns] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/187356/18735567_350.png[/img] [nextcol] [i]Hello there. Don't mind me, I'm collecting the clan's lore in one place because Arcanist knows if I tried to let anyone else 'do' it, it'd never get done. It's already going to be hard to get grandmother stay in one place long enough to relay even bits of the beginning. *Sigh* Apologies. I tend to become a little passionate about history. I'm unsure of how often I'll be able to get grandmother to relay history, so there may be some delays. Oh! I never introduced myself. I'm Constance, lorekeeper of the Raging Sea Clan and this is our history.[/i] [/columns] ----- Hi, I'm RagingSea, otherwise known as Sea. I'm returning from a two/three year hiatus and finally decided to write my lore. The other posts won't be coded as quickly as this one, but I'm definitely getting the first chapter up today. [center][size=4][b]I'm subscribed to the thread![/b][/size][/center]
BHU3yk5.png
Introduction
BHU3yk5.png
18735567_350.png
Hello there. Don't mind me, I'm collecting the clan's lore in one place because Arcanist knows if I tried to let anyone else 'do' it, it'd never get done. It's already going to be hard to get grandmother stay in one place long enough to relay even bits of the beginning.

*Sigh*

Apologies. I tend to become a little passionate about history. I'm unsure of how often I'll be able to get grandmother to relay history, so there may be some delays.

Oh! I never introduced myself. I'm Constance, lorekeeper of the Raging Sea Clan and this is our history.

Hi, I'm RagingSea, otherwise known as Sea. I'm returning from a two/three year hiatus and finally decided to write my lore. The other posts won't be coded as quickly as this one, but I'm definitely getting the first chapter up today.
I'm subscribed to the thread!
Book%20Sureclaw_zpsqjcf1cn0.pngBook%20Soilfire_zpsxvsyd3kk.pngBook%20Honeybreeze_zpssa3cialu.pngBook%20Furyfang_zpsfbu7rthc.pngBook%20Darkwoods_zpsukymk8cw.png

wDSzx9S.png
WAWs3m5.png
irlzakv.png
5hF3FGk.png

JvUa9ma.png
YMPbu9R.png
Coli Challenges
something something [center][b][size=5]Clan Memebers[/size][/b][/center] something something [columns] [color=transparent]___________________[/color] [center][img]http://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/140531/14053088p.png[/img] [/center] [nextcol] The female leader of the Raging Sea Clan, Honeybreeze is a fierce warrior with some ... issues with social skills. We're working on it. Anyways, she's strict and stubborn, but kind to her family. [/columns]
something something
Clan Memebers
something something

The female leader of the Raging Sea Clan, Honeybreeze is a fierce warrior with some ... issues with social skills. We're working on it. Anyways, she's strict and stubborn, but kind to her family.

Book%20Sureclaw_zpsqjcf1cn0.pngBook%20Soilfire_zpsxvsyd3kk.pngBook%20Honeybreeze_zpssa3cialu.pngBook%20Furyfang_zpsfbu7rthc.pngBook%20Darkwoods_zpsukymk8cw.png

wDSzx9S.png
WAWs3m5.png
irlzakv.png
5hF3FGk.png

JvUa9ma.png
YMPbu9R.png
Coli Challenges
something something Chapter List something something

Chapter 1
something something Chapter List something something

Chapter 1

wDSzx9S.png
WAWs3m5.png
irlzakv.png
5hF3FGk.png

JvUa9ma.png
YMPbu9R.png
Coli Challenges
reserved
reserved

wDSzx9S.png
WAWs3m5.png
irlzakv.png
5hF3FGk.png

JvUa9ma.png
YMPbu9R.png
Coli Challenges
reserved
reserved

wDSzx9S.png
WAWs3m5.png
irlzakv.png
5hF3FGk.png

JvUa9ma.png
YMPbu9R.png
Coli Challenges
last reserved
last reserved

wDSzx9S.png
WAWs3m5.png
irlzakv.png
5hF3FGk.png

JvUa9ma.png
YMPbu9R.png
Coli Challenges
[center][img]http://i.imgur.com/BHU3yk5.png[/img] [size=5]Chapter 1: The Beginning (Not the Best of Friends)[/size] [img]http://i.imgur.com/BHU3yk5.png[/img][/center] Honeybreeze surveyed the land she had been granted by the Arcanist, trying not to snap at the Fae flitting around her head and chattering. It was a good size for starting a clan, enough room for several dragons and a variety of hunting areas. [i]It is unfortunate[/i], she thought, [i]that the dragon she had to build this clan with was a [b]Fae[/b].[/i] “Hey, are you listening? Hello, Honeybreeze, you there?” Her attention was drawn to the Fae now in front of her trying to get her attention. “What.” She snapped, not wanting to deal with him and his … everything. It was exhausting just looking at him. “Have you heard anything I’ve said, or have you just been ignoring me in an attempt to pretend you’re creating a clan with another Mirror?” He jabbed, staring her in the eyes. She refused to show any sign of weakness, or in this case, guilt or shame. So what if she thought about anyone she’d rather build a clan with. [i]I’d even take a Tundra over a Fae, at least they’d do damage in a fight![/i] “Hmph, what were you saying?” She replied, ignoring his question. He rolled his eyes at her and darted upwards, forcing Honeybreeze to direct her gaze upwards to keep him in sight. “I said that we might want to keep an eye or two out, seeing as there are rumors of a Talonok flock in the nearby area.” He spoke, twisting and turning like he could spot them from here. She barked out a harsh laugh, beating her wings and taking to the sky. She quickly past the Fae and reached a height that would truly allow one to survey the land. “I see no sign of their tree-nests, so they are not nearby. You must have merely spoken to fearful fools.” She snorted, lazily looping back down to the ground. The Fae quickly followed, chattering once more at her as she stalked to what she had decided was the main area. She had seen caves on the cliff, they could do for resting or sleeping areas. The area above was thankfully clear, lacking most of the smaller spires that would be a pain to break and remove. There were larger spires around them, tall enough to block out the sun but not to prevent incoming dragons to be seen. Honeybreeze continued to note areas of interest and possible use around her newly decided main area. At some point while she was stalking around and investigating, the Fae had left her alone. So lng as he didn’t interfere with her work she didn’t care what he did. After all, he was simply a Fae and what could a Fae do? ----- [i]You know, grandmother, I never realized how much of an influence grandfather had on you. I don’t think any of us would survive if you were still like this. I’m telling the truth! Grandmother, no, come back! Drat, I’m going to have to corner her again. Quit laughing grandfather.[/i]
BHU3yk5.png
Chapter 1: The Beginning (Not the Best of Friends)
BHU3yk5.png

Honeybreeze surveyed the land she had been granted by the Arcanist, trying not to snap at the Fae flitting around her head and chattering. It was a good size for starting a clan, enough room for several dragons and a variety of hunting areas. It is unfortunate, she thought, that the dragon she had to build this clan with was a Fae.

“Hey, are you listening? Hello, Honeybreeze, you there?” Her attention was drawn to the Fae now in front of her trying to get her attention.

“What.” She snapped, not wanting to deal with him and his … everything. It was exhausting just looking at him.

“Have you heard anything I’ve said, or have you just been ignoring me in an attempt to pretend you’re creating a clan with another Mirror?” He jabbed, staring her in the eyes. She refused to show any sign of weakness, or in this case, guilt or shame. So what if she thought about anyone she’d rather build a clan with. I’d even take a Tundra over a Fae, at least they’d do damage in a fight!

“Hmph, what were you saying?” She replied, ignoring his question. He rolled his eyes at her and darted upwards, forcing Honeybreeze to direct her gaze upwards to keep him in sight.

“I said that we might want to keep an eye or two out, seeing as there are rumors of a Talonok flock in the nearby area.” He spoke, twisting and turning like he could spot them from here. She barked out a harsh laugh, beating her wings and taking to the sky. She quickly past the Fae and reached a height that would truly allow one to survey the land.

“I see no sign of their tree-nests, so they are not nearby. You must have merely spoken to fearful fools.” She snorted, lazily looping back down to the ground. The Fae quickly followed, chattering once more at her as she stalked to what she had decided was the main area. She had seen caves on the cliff, they could do for resting or sleeping areas. The area above was thankfully clear, lacking most of the smaller spires that would be a pain to break and remove.

There were larger spires around them, tall enough to block out the sun but not to prevent incoming dragons to be seen. Honeybreeze continued to note areas of interest and possible use around her newly decided main area. At some point while she was stalking around and investigating, the Fae had left her alone. So lng as he didn’t interfere with her work she didn’t care what he did. After all, he was simply a Fae and what could a Fae do?

You know, grandmother, I never realized how much of an influence grandfather had on you. I don’t think any of us would survive if you were still like this. I’m telling the truth! Grandmother, no, come back! Drat, I’m going to have to corner her again. Quit laughing grandfather.

wDSzx9S.png
WAWs3m5.png
irlzakv.png
5hF3FGk.png

JvUa9ma.png
YMPbu9R.png
Coli Challenges