Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | .:Silver's 5 Year FR-versary Raffle:.
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 83 84
Bump
Bump
@Prisoner319 Yes that's correct!
@Prisoner319 Yes that's correct!
7m8ENT7.gif
x x x
Ceremonial Scythe Sharpened Scythe
x x
Wishlist
[font=candara]today's bump~ [emoji=eternal youth]
today's bump~
84d669668790b279a1734f4a81a8e75e9ae50900.png fLdYOuE.png
Gj9DhHn.png
bYt72YT.png
fdUVIfW.png
FObX7rS.png
UIuKM01.pngzwkSD6b.png
Some current special interests: Dokibird, Fuwamoco, magical girls, Grandmaster of Demonic Cultivation.. more here!
Previous usernames: MystaRias, dokidokibunni, Sylphiette, Toothless
z3FSuck.pngK9W8Tym.png
TBVYKs7.jpeg
Bump!
Bump!
0WSK2we.png
Greetings bump! Just sent entry fee a minute prior, also I'm a current Wind member + sig button. [emoji=wind rune]
Greetings bump!

Just sent entry fee a minute prior, also I'm a current Wind member + sig button.
A stick of yellow butter with blue butterfly wings. At by MythicalViper!xCmYhaC.pngMA3bre1.png
Bump
Bump
t4irFr8.png
bump!
bump!
P3QILmB.gif ___

she/her - writer - FR+0
but who prays for lucifer?
who in eighteen centuries,
has had the common humanity
to pray for the one sinner
that needed it most?

-- Mark Twain
____ P3kLLBM.png ___
@SilverDeath im in xD I'll be sending some moneys
@SilverDeath im in xD I'll be sending some moneys
iiILKcw.png You pay me:
Mystic Arts Shop
Crow's Bow-tique
Fallen Moon's Warriors
•••••••••••••••••••
I pay you:
Grind for me
Melt for me
•••••••••••••••••••
wVdpf6V.png
Bump!

Also @SilverDeath I think I should have 15 other tickets for being in Light, correct?
Bump!

Also @SilverDeath I think I should have 15 other tickets for being in Light, correct?
[center][img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/473700189568499723/563445930624548864/cooltext320395858062796.png[/img] Share your clan leaders, or progens, to get 5 free tickets towards the main raffle and this week's mini raffle! Please feel free to talk about them and why they're such an important (or not!) asset to your dragon clan! [i]Please do not ping me in your responses. This event concludes at 12:30pm on April 5th, FR time.[/center] [quote=Sample Post] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=2979840] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/29799/2979840_350.png[/img] [/url] Captain is my clan's leader and custom progen! He was pretty young when he started the clan, and made a few wildly unpopular decisions that almost resulted in him losing his power, but he sunk his claws in and held fast. He's more respected these days though, and now has a council to consult before making big decisions that affect the whole clan.[/quote] -snipped pinglist-
cooltext320395858062796.png
Share your clan leaders, or progens, to get 5 free tickets towards the main raffle and this week's mini raffle! Please feel free to talk about them and why they're such an important (or not!) asset to your dragon clan!

Please do not ping me in your responses.
This event concludes at 12:30pm on April 5th, FR time.

Sample Post wrote:

2979840_350.png

Captain is my clan's leader and custom progen! He was pretty young when he started the clan, and made a few wildly unpopular decisions that almost resulted in him losing his power, but he sunk his claws in and held fast. He's more respected these days though, and now has a council to consult before making big decisions that affect the whole clan.

-snipped pinglist-
7m8ENT7.gif
x x x
Ceremonial Scythe Sharpened Scythe
x x
Wishlist
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 83 84