Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | .:Silver's 5 Year FR-versary Raffle:.
1 2 ... 78 79 80 81 82 83 84
@silverdeath

1. Deadly Looks
2. The Spinning Skink
@silverdeath

1. Deadly Looks
2. The Spinning Skink
YSQ_BSJ_2023_Advertisement.png
1. Breed All About It (spiral, ridgeback as back up)
2. Deadly Looks
3. Vengeful Spirits
4. Sneaking Around
5. The Spinning Skink
6. Tertiary's A Charm: Ghost
7. Secondary Base: Safari
8. Adorned in Onyx
9. Penchant for Poison

Thank you for the raffle!!
1. Breed All About It (spiral, ridgeback as back up)
2. Deadly Looks
3. Vengeful Spirits
4. Sneaking Around
5. The Spinning Skink
6. Tertiary's A Charm: Ghost
7. Secondary Base: Safari
8. Adorned in Onyx
9. Penchant for Poison

Thank you for the raffle!!
Gar - she/her - +3 Fr time

o958YGi.png
1. The Spinning Skink
2. Deadly Looks
3. Vengeful Spirits
4. Breed All About It
5. Sneaking Around
@SilverDeath
1. The Spinning Skink
2. Deadly Looks
3. Vengeful Spirits
4. Breed All About It
5. Sneaking Around
@SilverDeath
t6khqZc.png
[font=candara]@SilverDeath 1. Breed All About It - Snapper Breed Change & i'm not sure if i still qualify for a bump raffle prize, but if so, i'd like to pass on it, please c: thank you so much for hosting! [emoji=ridgeback star size=2]
@SilverDeath
1. Breed All About It - Snapper Breed Change

& i'm not sure if i still qualify for a bump raffle prize, but if so, i'd like to pass on it, please c:

thank you so much for hosting!

84d669668790b279a1734f4a81a8e75e9ae50900.png fLdYOuE.png
Gj9DhHn.png
bYt72YT.png
fdUVIfW.png
FObX7rS.png
UIuKM01.pngzwkSD6b.png
Some current special interests: Dokibird, Fuwamoco, magical girls, Grandmaster of Demonic Cultivation.. more here!
Previous usernames: MystaRias, dokidokibunni, Sylphiette, Toothless
z3FSuck.pngK9W8Tym.png
TBVYKs7.jpeg
Winners will be pinged in batches of 10 until there are no prizes remaining.

You have 24 hours from the creation of this post to say what prize you want. Failure to do so without advanced notice sends you to the end of the prize drawing list, where you will be pinged again after everyone else has gone. Failure to reply in time results in a voided prize. It's alright to ping me, or not to ping me; I am scanning the thread either way.

You have 48 hours from the time the CR is sent to accept the CR. I will not hold these prizes indefinitely while you 'make lair space' or 'plan an outfit'. Failure to accept the CR within this time frame will result in a voided prize. You will not have a chance to pick another.

List your prizes in order of most wanted first, in correspondence to your place ranking (Ex. If you are ranked 1, then list the prize you want. Ranked 2, list two prizes in order of most desired. Ranked 7 list seven prizes in order of most desired. Etc. This is in case someone before you claims a prize you wanted.)

Use the prize names from the quote boxes. DO NOT say "my choice is the dragon, eye vials, and lace stuff". The prize pack names are there for a reason.

Applicable to Rounds 2, 3, 4, and 5, DO NOT list a prize that has a big bold 'CLAIMED' within the quote box. They are already gone and sitting in someone else's hoard by then!
Main Prize Winners
Round Five
1. @Arboraceous
2. @gungal
3. @SeaGodling
4. @klee
5. @minty
6. @TigerDMaster
7. @Prisoner319 - last chance
8. @Bes333 - last chance
Winners will be pinged in batches of 10 until there are no prizes remaining.

You have 24 hours from the creation of this post to say what prize you want. Failure to do so without advanced notice sends you to the end of the prize drawing list, where you will be pinged again after everyone else has gone. Failure to reply in time results in a voided prize. It's alright to ping me, or not to ping me; I am scanning the thread either way.

You have 48 hours from the time the CR is sent to accept the CR. I will not hold these prizes indefinitely while you 'make lair space' or 'plan an outfit'. Failure to accept the CR within this time frame will result in a voided prize. You will not have a chance to pick another.

List your prizes in order of most wanted first, in correspondence to your place ranking (Ex. If you are ranked 1, then list the prize you want. Ranked 2, list two prizes in order of most desired. Ranked 7 list seven prizes in order of most desired. Etc. This is in case someone before you claims a prize you wanted.)

Use the prize names from the quote boxes. DO NOT say "my choice is the dragon, eye vials, and lace stuff". The prize pack names are there for a reason.

Applicable to Rounds 2, 3, 4, and 5, DO NOT list a prize that has a big bold 'CLAIMED' within the quote box. They are already gone and sitting in someone else's hoard by then!
Main Prize Winners
Round Five
1. @Arboraceous
2. @gungal
3. @SeaGodling
4. @klee
5. @minty
6. @TigerDMaster
7. @Prisoner319 - last chance
8. @Bes333 - last chance
7m8ENT7.gif
x x x
Ceremonial Scythe Sharpened Scythe
x x
Wishlist
OMG Thanks. I didn't even realize I got a prize!
OMG Thanks. I didn't even realize I got a prize!
endU6eh.pngY8EPbed.pngVnVpM09.pngDfkLbfc.pngo72-d3-Bes333.pngo72-d3-Bes333.pngRXHRSOi.pngf13XD8e.pngo72-d1-Bes333.pngo125-d02-Bes333.pngm37-02-book.pngm37-01-book.pngLTcKgKh.pngoEsrVHQ.pngo125-d01-Bes333.pngo125-d04-Bes333.pngo125-d03-Bes333.pngoYSaxoJ.pngo72-d2-Bes333.pngo125-d05-Bes333.png
@SilverDeath
1. Primary Focus- Clown
2. Secondary Base- Eye Spots
Thank you for doing this!
@SilverDeath
1. Primary Focus- Clown
2. Secondary Base- Eye Spots
Thank you for doing this!
tumblr_obcrybYghZ1tfzajgo1_r1_500.gif
@Silver Death I am so sorry I missed the ping beforehand. Thank you for still letting me pick things.

1.Primary Focus Falcon
2.Secondary Base Stripes
3.Adorned in Onyx
4.Sporadic Rainbow
5.Artificial Rainbow
6.All laced up
7. Laced in black
8. Diving Swallow
@Silver Death I am so sorry I missed the ping beforehand. Thank you for still letting me pick things.

1.Primary Focus Falcon
2.Secondary Base Stripes
3.Adorned in Onyx
4.Sporadic Rainbow
5.Artificial Rainbow
6.All laced up
7. Laced in black
8. Diving Swallow
endU6eh.pngY8EPbed.pngVnVpM09.pngDfkLbfc.pngo72-d3-Bes333.pngo72-d3-Bes333.pngRXHRSOi.pngf13XD8e.pngo72-d1-Bes333.pngo125-d02-Bes333.pngm37-02-book.pngm37-01-book.pngLTcKgKh.pngoEsrVHQ.pngo125-d01-Bes333.pngo125-d04-Bes333.pngo125-d03-Bes333.pngoYSaxoJ.pngo72-d2-Bes333.pngo125-d05-Bes333.png
I guess I made the last batch :0 Thank you for the raffle, @SilverDeath ! Also, congrats again on your anniversary :)

1. Adorned in Onyx
2. Primary Focus : Jaguar
3. Secondary Base : Freckle
4. Laced in Black
I guess I made the last batch :0 Thank you for the raffle, @SilverDeath ! Also, congrats again on your anniversary :)

1. Adorned in Onyx
2. Primary Focus : Jaguar
3. Secondary Base : Freckle
4. Laced in Black
wsSDnld.png * LF : Male G1s, Obs XXY, White XXY (Light/Ice/Earth)

* Trading Mycena Cave (MC) PP for Gems/Tr

* Selling/Trading : UMAs, Mats, Apparel.

* LF : BBB Transmuters! 1.4~1.6 g/k tr per transmute

I’m sorry I’ve been inactive the past few days!
I only see two prizes left unless I’m seeing things wrong. Either is okay with me.
Primary focus and secondary base I think are the ones left. Thank you for hosting
I’m sorry I’ve been inactive the past few days!
I only see two prizes left unless I’m seeing things wrong. Either is okay with me.
Primary focus and secondary base I think are the ones left. Thank you for hosting
4WmwDza.png Call me Ash! (she/her)
+2 FR time
Don’t be scared to talk to me! I love meeting new people!
1 2 ... 78 79 80 81 82 83 84