Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | .:Silver's 5 Year FR-versary Raffle:.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 83 84
Bump and just sent treasure for tickets ^w^
Bump and just sent treasure for tickets ^w^
.tumblr_inline_nb1ke8JYzw1qg78ij.png 8DyXvaa.pngQMvFMzB.png .
YOURE OOOOLLLDDDDD.... on here... love ya and also have a bump free of charge <3
YOURE OOOOLLLDDDDD.... on here... love ya and also have a bump free of charge <3
mby23.gif • +9 FR, She/Her, all mirror clan (2 exceptions,,,,, *shakes fists at aberrations*)
• I collect Mossy Cerdae's (930) and Cerdae Sparkle (17.8k). (Updated 2022-08-28)
Fixing up my lair
Like 3 of mine, I like 10 of yours!
100.gif
@SilverDeath
I'd like to claim my free tickets as a Light member!
I also have a lot of Ghostlight trinkets I can send your way for the raffle, so give me a shout when on and I'll shoot a 1-way CR. Happy anniversary :)
@SilverDeath
I'd like to claim my free tickets as a Light member!
I also have a lot of Ghostlight trinkets I can send your way for the raffle, so give me a shout when on and I'll shoot a 1-way CR. Happy anniversary :)
Bump!
Bump!
[font=candara]a bump for today~ [emoji=eternal youth] happy april fool's! [emoji=bestiary]
a bump for today~ happy april fool's!
84d669668790b279a1734f4a81a8e75e9ae50900.png fLdYOuE.png
Gj9DhHn.png
bYt72YT.png
fdUVIfW.png
FObX7rS.png
UIuKM01.pngzwkSD6b.png
Some current special interests: Dokibird, Fuwamoco, magical girls, Grandmaster of Demonic Cultivation.. more here!
Previous usernames: MystaRias, dokidokibunni, Sylphiette, Toothless
z3FSuck.pngK9W8Tym.png
TBVYKs7.jpeg
Bump!
Bump!
ba119729640c7b4e6f7c4b9ef3b4606300c4572a.gifglXxMGc.png
~
~
4UUQPPZ.gif
Bump! And happy anniversary! :)
@SilverDeath, is there option "to be pinged for new weekly raffle"? I have trouble with keeping up with things if I don't stick memo somewhere.
Bump! And happy anniversary! :)
@SilverDeath, is there option "to be pinged for new weekly raffle"? I have trouble with keeping up with things if I don't stick memo somewhere.
0WSK2we.png
@colorofhardwork Ping since you bumped or tried to claim free tickets but haven't sent the one-time entry fee yet ;u;

@SilverQuark You don't have to wait for me to be online, I'll get to any waiting CRs/PMs when I do get online ^^

@Agareia Everyone entered will be pinged for the weekly raffle and any random events that turn up ^^
@colorofhardwork Ping since you bumped or tried to claim free tickets but haven't sent the one-time entry fee yet ;u;

@SilverQuark You don't have to wait for me to be online, I'll get to any waiting CRs/PMs when I do get online ^^

@Agareia Everyone entered will be pinged for the weekly raffle and any random events that turn up ^^
7m8ENT7.gif
x x x
Ceremonial Scythe Sharpened Scythe
x x
Wishlist
Bump!
Bump!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 83 84