Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Amare's Kids [100 HC Adoptions]
1 2 3 4
@MysteryGyn I think EmeraldJubilee was asking about him, so I put him on hold for them, but we'll just have to see how it goes. I have the other kids up now, although two of them have holds but again, we'll just have to see how it goes!
@MysteryGyn I think EmeraldJubilee was asking about him, so I put him on hold for them, but we'll just have to see how it goes. I have the other kids up now, although two of them have holds but again, we'll just have to see how it goes!
16454.png mlHpBMC.png
gTTW2gA.png
mYEe9VI.png
NlmYDAS.png
qhK4FYS.png

16453.png
@SaphireKat that's completely fine ;v;
@SaphireKat that's completely fine ;v;

Founder of F.R.O.G.G

If it’s in my active purge tab, take them. I want them gone.
@SaphireKat

An Eerie Truth

I really, REALLY need to go on hiatus to recharge before writing anything but I also would still like Veritas before I go so here's an outfit I designed. He's going to be a magical inquisitor type employed by my largely Gaoler Ferry so he's got armor in case he needs to fight any inmates. (purple to match the runes) layered with some eerie Night of the Nocturne apparel to highlight his strong Truth magic. (Light green to hopefully match the wings and iri!).

I'll probably go straight to hiatus after getting him but I'll make the outfit a priority when I come back!
@SaphireKat

An Eerie Truth

I really, REALLY need to go on hiatus to recharge before writing anything but I also would still like Veritas before I go so here's an outfit I designed. He's going to be a magical inquisitor type employed by my largely Gaoler Ferry so he's got armor in case he needs to fight any inmates. (purple to match the runes) layered with some eerie Night of the Nocturne apparel to highlight his strong Truth magic. (Light green to hopefully match the wings and iri!).

I'll probably go straight to hiatus after getting him but I'll make the outfit a priority when I come back!
@Rosesinger Alright, I'll get him sent over to you, but you gotta promise me that you'll show me his lore when you get off hiatus!! [emoji=guardian winking size=1] I understand though, I'm kinda struggling to keep up with everything myself
@Rosesinger

Alright, I'll get him sent over to you, but you gotta promise me that you'll show me his lore when you get off hiatus!!

I understand though, I'm kinda struggling to keep up with everything myself
16454.png mlHpBMC.png
gTTW2gA.png
mYEe9VI.png
NlmYDAS.png
qhK4FYS.png

16453.png
@SaphireKat I will do that thank you!

TO HIATUS!!!
@SaphireKat I will do that thank you!

TO HIATUS!!!
@SaphireKat
Writer's block has really been kicking me in in the gut for the past week, so I designed some outfits for Vasha and Radica instead!
Not Found
Not Found

The lore I do have planned for them is pretty simple for now, but Vasha will be Radica's Charge, and they will have travelled to my clan for Vasha'a own Search. Vasha will be a guard in the clan, though that will have nothing to do with his Charge, and may have some sort of prophecy connected to him. Radica will serve the clan as a gardener/groundskeeper, but she will be a medium with a strong affiliation to Life magic. Vasha will probably be a bit of a grump and very pessimistic, but Radica evens him out with her own cool and open nature! I've got some fun sibling hijinks planned for the two :)
@SaphireKat
Writer's block has really been kicking me in in the gut for the past week, so I designed some outfits for Vasha and Radica instead!
Not Found
Not Found

The lore I do have planned for them is pretty simple for now, but Vasha will be Radica's Charge, and they will have travelled to my clan for Vasha'a own Search. Vasha will be a guard in the clan, though that will have nothing to do with his Charge, and may have some sort of prophecy connected to him. Radica will serve the clan as a gardener/groundskeeper, but she will be a medium with a strong affiliation to Life magic. Vasha will probably be a bit of a grump and very pessimistic, but Radica evens him out with her own cool and open nature! I've got some fun sibling hijinks planned for the two :)
vjFLC.gif she/her
ace/bi
+2 FR time
forever rambling
@EmeraldJubilee

AH I love those outfits!! I'll get them sent over to you.
I can't wait to read their lore once you get it finished!!
@EmeraldJubilee

AH I love those outfits!! I'll get them sent over to you.
I can't wait to read their lore once you get it finished!!
16454.png mlHpBMC.png
gTTW2gA.png
mYEe9VI.png
NlmYDAS.png
qhK4FYS.png

16453.png
@SaphireKat

Could I please be added to the Pinglist? I love this idea so much!
@SaphireKat

Could I please be added to the Pinglist? I love this idea so much!
@SealedCalamity You've been added!
@SealedCalamity You've been added!
16454.png mlHpBMC.png
gTTW2gA.png
mYEe9VI.png
NlmYDAS.png
qhK4FYS.png

16453.png
1 2 3 4