Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [CLOSED] Newbie Raffle
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 12 13
WingedJokester #51

^_^
WingedJokester #51

^_^
[center][b]Winners![/b][/center] If you have been pinged, congratulations! Based on which number you have you will list your prizepack from most wanted to least wanted. So if you are number 1 you will only have to list one prizepack, and if you're number 5 you will list five. You only get 1 prizepack, this method is just to ensure that if all five of you have the same prize listed as number one, that the first winner in the tally gets the prizepack. I will do one round of 5 winners each day! Please post your list of desired packs in this topic [emoji=guardian happy] If you are a winner and do not respond within 24 hours, you will be moved to first place of the next drawing. If after that you still don't respond your win will be forfeit. Winners of the first round! 1. @Yokijoijoi #20 2. @CrashingCyclone #39 3. @TheBeastTamer #3 edit: @MysticOfLight 4. @zerovolume #4 5. @WingedJokester #51 Numbers brought to you by https://www.random.org/ To keep things fair I will ignore the numbers of those who already won something in each new drawing, to give those who haven't won anything a better chance.
Winners!

If you have been pinged, congratulations!
Based on which number you have you will list your prizepack from most wanted to least wanted. So if you are number 1 you will only have to list one prizepack, and if you're number 5 you will list five. You only get 1 prizepack, this method is just to ensure that if all five of you have the same prize listed as number one, that the first winner in the tally gets the prizepack.

I will do one round of 5 winners each day!
Please post your list of desired packs in this topic
If you are a winner and do not respond within 24 hours, you will be moved to first place of the next drawing. If after that you still don't respond your win will be forfeit.

Winners of the first round!
1. @Yokijoijoi #20
2. @CrashingCyclone #39
3. @TheBeastTamer #3 edit: @MysticOfLight
4. @zerovolume #4
5. @WingedJokester #51

Numbers brought to you by https://www.random.org/
To keep things fair I will ignore the numbers of those who already won something in each new drawing, to give those who haven't won anything a better chance.
Oh wow I won something whoohoow! :D
My first pick would be the last pack from Rock, paper, scis- Who needs scissors anyway? (donated by HedwigHufflepuff)
My second pick would be the one from Spooooky with the Ghost flame apparel set :)

Hope I've done this right and thanks again @inuraichi for doing this!
Oh wow I won something whoohoow! :D
My first pick would be the last pack from Rock, paper, scis- Who needs scissors anyway? (donated by HedwigHufflepuff)
My second pick would be the one from Spooooky with the Ghost flame apparel set :)

Hope I've done this right and thanks again @inuraichi for doing this!
coollogo-com-77551367.png
ice_small.png
I think i am doing this right

1- Rock, paper, scis- Who needs scissors anyway?
2- Level Service wrote
3-Loot Crate!
4-Night Deers
5- Morning Deers
I think i am doing this right

1- Rock, paper, scis- Who needs scissors anyway?
2- Level Service wrote
3-Loot Crate!
4-Night Deers
5- Morning Deers
I?? Won??? Holy crap thank you!!

It was a hard choice, but I'd like to claim the NEON pack. That beta fish skin is just everything. Thank you again!!
I?? Won??? Holy crap thank you!!

It was a hard choice, but I'd like to claim the NEON pack. That beta fish skin is just everything. Thank you again!!
frplague_shield_by_littlefiredragon-dbjxzcp.png Clan Lore
Tumblr
Awesome, thanks so much!
  1. Rock, paper, scis- Who needs scissors anyway?,
  2. Arcane! *w*,
  3. What Rhymes With Yuck?,
  4. Blooood! HISSS
  5. Night Deers
Awesome, thanks so much!
  1. Rock, paper, scis- Who needs scissors anyway?,
  2. Arcane! *w*,
  3. What Rhymes With Yuck?,
  4. Blooood! HISSS
  5. Night Deers
benson.png nn L74Jfbv.pngfdUVIfW.pngk7mTvIf.png
xXXQ8Kz.pngJNaCTSP.png6Ef6hwD.png
C2zykEL.pngPgv53XB.pngipXQ8Fw.png
w0wBhk1.pngQUIpVFE.png 3B15OeM.png
nn
quill.png
I will start sending out the packs of the first drawing shortly, but first, the second drawing!

Winners!

Based on which number you have you will list your prizepack from most wanted to least wanted. So if you are number 1 you will only have to list one prizepack, and if you're number 5 you will list five. You only get 1 prizepack, this method is just to ensure that if all five of you have the same prize listed as number one, that the first winner in the tally gets the prizepack.

Please post your list of desired packs in this topic Guardian Happy
If you are a winner and do not respond within 24 hours, you will be moved to first place of the next drawing. If after that you still don't respond your win will be forfeit.

Winners of the second round!

1. @zerovolume #4 (due to not responding the first drawing, after 24 hours your win will be forfeit.)
2. @Klpaida #14
3. @MorRioghan #16
4. @GodOfMisfortune #50
5. @Sunsage #30

To keep things fair I will ignore the numbers of those who already won something in each new drawing, to give those who haven't won anything a better chance.
I will start sending out the packs of the first drawing shortly, but first, the second drawing!

Winners!

Winners of the second round!

1. @zerovolume #4 (due to not responding the first drawing, after 24 hours your win will be forfeit.)
2. @Klpaida #14
3. @MorRioghan #16
4. @GodOfMisfortune #50
5. @Sunsage #30

Aaaaa- thank you so much!!

1. Spooooky
2. Winter and Autumn
3. Night Deers
4. Fashion Disaster? Excuse me? These things go great together
5. BIRDPEOPLE
Aaaaa- thank you so much!!

1. Spooooky
2. Winter and Autumn
3. Night Deers
4. Fashion Disaster? Excuse me? These things go great together
5. BIRDPEOPLE
733EAYl.png
Omg! Thank you so much!

1. Spoooooky
2. Winter and Autumn
3. Battle Worn
Omg! Thank you so much!

1. Spoooooky
2. Winter and Autumn
3. Battle Worn
. im.pngloptr.png ..ygfZJJN.png....... nyctos lore workshop
- she/her bisexual
- wholock/marvel nerd
- jk im an everything nerd
- intp capricorn
I will start sending out the packs of the first drawing shortly, but first, the third drawing!

Winners!

Winners of the third round!

1. @Klpaida #14 (due to not responding the first drawing, after 24 hours your win will be forfeit.)
2. @GodOfMisfortune #50 (due to not responding the first drawing, after 24 hours your win will be forfeit.)
3. @laurea #43
4. @Juplin #38
5. @reddhed #36

I will start sending out the packs of the first drawing shortly, but first, the third drawing!

Winners!

Winners of the third round!

1. @Klpaida #14 (due to not responding the first drawing, after 24 hours your win will be forfeit.)
2. @GodOfMisfortune #50 (due to not responding the first drawing, after 24 hours your win will be forfeit.)
3. @laurea #43
4. @Juplin #38
5. @reddhed #36

1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 12 13