Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [CLOSED] Newbie Raffle
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
Yahoo! Thank you!

These are my picks:
Tarnished
Red Flight
Money
Slippery Slope
Kitties

Thank you again for doing this!
Yahoo! Thank you!

These are my picks:
Tarnished
Red Flight
Money
Slippery Slope
Kitties

Thank you again for doing this!
Winner_badge_100.png
Reddhed
XXY Dragons and Hatchlings for Sale
Bestiary Swipp/Baldwin HibDen Tracking Spreadsheets
Breeding Projects Logbook Thread
is5IYGR.png 2k6Pwaq.gif
Wow, thank you! My choices are:
Sorting Hat
Level Service
What Rhymes with Yuck?
Blooood! HISSS
Wow, thank you! My choices are:
Sorting Hat
Level Service
What Rhymes with Yuck?
Blooood! HISSS
Oh!! I'm sososo Happy!!!!

These are my picks:
1. What Rhymes With Yuck?
2. What Rhymes With Grime?
3. Sorting Hat

This is a wonderful welcome gift!
Thank you!
Oh!! I'm sososo Happy!!!!

These are my picks:
1. What Rhymes With Yuck?
2. What Rhymes With Grime?
3. Sorting Hat

This is a wonderful welcome gift!
Thank you!
I will start sending out the packs of the third drawing shortly, but first, the fourth drawing!

Winners!

If you have been pinged, congratulations!
Based on which number you have you will list your prizepack from most wanted to least wanted. So if you are number 1 you will only have to list one prizepack, and if you're number 5 you will list five. You only get 1 prizepack, this method is just to ensure that if all five of you have the same prize listed as number one, that the first winner in the tally gets the prizepack.

I will do one round of 5 winners each day!
Please post your list of desired packs in this topic Guardian Happy
If you are a winner and do not respond within 24 hours, you will be moved to first place of the next drawing. If after that you still don't respond your win will be forfeit.

Winners of the fourth round!

1. @daukin #42
2. @Kayuna #37
3. @LuneLight #17
4. @Sevlyna 41
5. @MoonRazor #44

Numbers brought to you by https://www.random.org/
To keep things fair I will ignore the numbers of those who already won something in each new drawing, to give those who haven't won anything a better chance.
I will start sending out the packs of the third drawing shortly, but first, the fourth drawing!

Winners!

Based on which number you have you will list your prizepack from most wanted to least wanted. So if you are number 1 you will only have to list one prizepack, and if you're number 5 you will list five. You only get 1 prizepack, this method is just to ensure that if all five of you have the same prize listed as number one, that the first winner in the tally gets the prizepack.

If you are a winner and do not respond within 24 hours, you will be moved to first place of the next drawing. If after that you still don't respond your win will be forfeit.

Winners of the fourth round!

1. @daukin #42
2. @Kayuna #37
3. @LuneLight #17
4. @Sevlyna 41
5. @MoonRazor #44

To keep things fair I will ignore the numbers of those who already won something in each new drawing, to give those who haven't won anything a better chance.
Thank you!! My prefs:

1. Loot Crate
2. Bird People
3. Fashion Disaster
4. Morning Deers
5. Night Deers
Thank you!! My prefs:

1. Loot Crate
2. Bird People
3. Fashion Disaster
4. Morning Deers
5. Night Deers
Omg, thank you so much, can't believe I actually won!

I'd prefer:

1. Morning Deers
2. Level Service
3. Fashion Disaster
4. Warming Up
5. Loot Crate
Omg, thank you so much, can't believe I actually won!

I'd prefer:

1. Morning Deers
2. Level Service
3. Fashion Disaster
4. Warming Up
5. Loot Crate
zKbDqwS.gif
Thank you!
I'd prefer:

1.Night Deers
2.Red Flight
3.Blue Flight
4.Loot Crate
5.Slippery Slope
Thank you!
I'd prefer:

1.Night Deers
2.Red Flight
3.Blue Flight
4.Loot Crate
5.Slippery Slope
Tap here:t6LfK.gifeO2Hc.gifGCwXk.gifGxhoY.gif
Novadin.png
img]http://i.imgur.com/407Ohsj.png[/img]In order to fly,you must learn to fall.
I will start sending out the packs of the fourth drawing shortly, but first, the fifth drawing!

Winners!

Winners of the fifth round!

1. @daukin #42 (due to not responding the first drawing, after 24 hours your win will be forfeit.)
2. @Kayun #37 (due to not responding the first drawing, after 24 hours your win will be forfeit.)
3. @AnonymousFinder#9
4. @Wolpertiinger #31
5. @faewildchild #6

I will start sending out the packs of the fourth drawing shortly, but first, the fifth drawing!

Winners!

Winners of the fifth round!

1. @daukin #42 (due to not responding the first drawing, after 24 hours your win will be forfeit.)
2. @Kayun #37 (due to not responding the first drawing, after 24 hours your win will be forfeit.)
3. @AnonymousFinder#9
4. @Wolpertiinger #31
5. @faewildchild #6

OOOO, I'm happy and surprised this is still going! You've done a wonderful thing for some of us newbies in Flight Rising. I really appreciate it~ [emoji=tundra love] 1. Battle torn 2. Kitties 3. Puppies 4. Blue Flight
OOOO, I'm happy and surprised this is still going! You've done a wonderful thing for some of us newbies in Flight Rising. I really appreciate it~

1. Battle torn
2. Kitties
3. Puppies
4. Blue Flight
IhowxAe.png60pJnjv.png
I will start sending out the packs of the fifth drawing shortly, but first, the sixth drawing!

Winners!

Winners of the sixth round!

1. @Kayun #37 (due to not responding the first drawing, after 24 hours your win will be forfeit.) gets 3rd try due to misspelling of first ping.
2. @AnonymousFinder #9 (due to not responding the first drawing, after 24 hours your win will be forfeit.)
3. @faewildchild #6 (due to not responding the first drawing, after 24 hours your win will be forfeit.)
4. @ShadowSnatcher #15
5. @Ragvarn #22

I will start sending out the packs of the fifth drawing shortly, but first, the sixth drawing!

Winners!

Winners of the sixth round!

1. @Kayun #37 (due to not responding the first drawing, after 24 hours your win will be forfeit.) gets 3rd try due to misspelling of first ping.
2. @AnonymousFinder #9 (due to not responding the first drawing, after 24 hours your win will be forfeit.)
3. @faewildchild #6 (due to not responding the first drawing, after 24 hours your win will be forfeit.)
4. @ShadowSnatcher #15
5. @Ragvarn #22

1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13