Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Writer's Rescue: Lore Galore!
1 2 ... 367 368 369 370 371 ... 706 707
@Decaffeinated A crash of lightning, followed by a boom of thunder. The two dragons shuddered. This was perfect. The first one, a Coatl, crept along the halls of the building, a mansion. The second one, a Skydancer, kept watch outside, in case any trouble decided to follow them. Nothing seemed to be happening, at first. This building was no normal building, though. This was a shrine. And you know who it belonged to? Well, let’s say the Lightweaver would no be happy to find these two shirking through her beloved shrine. They were there to investigate something rather… unsettling. A rumor about the shrine that had been circulating through the towns. The Coatl was sure it was nothing; the Skydancer was sure something was up. Their tribe leader had sent them because of their differing opinions; she was sure that having those two points of view could come in handy if she needed the truth. The Coatl wandered cautiously through the looming passages and corridors. He was feeling a little nervous. He was sure that the rumor was a total fake, as I said before, but you could never be too careful. The storm raged on outside. The Coatl, who was named Milo, heard a couple noises; crackles of electricity, maybe. He stiffened, then looked around. Nothing, then… something had come at him. Standing in front of him was another Dragon, an unfamiliar one. Yet, Milo knew exactly who it was. “The rumors are true,” Milo murmured, “So you’re the deitys’s little pet.” A hiss. Milo just had time to while once, the signal. Then, a unbearable blackness overtook him. The Skydancer's name was Ella, and, like I said before, she was certain that something was up with these weird rumors that are going around. How could something like that happen, though? Why in the world would the deities do that? She heard the signal, a single, sharp whistle. Something was wrong. Ella dashed through the corridors, towards the sound of the noise. But it wasn’t Milo she found. Another Coatl was there, A vey strange one indeed. He gave her a crooked smile as she stared at him. This was who they had been looking for. Ella was quite shocked. What had happened to Milo? “What are you…?” The Coatl never stopped smiling his wry smile, which never quite reached his eyes. It creeped Ella pit, thoroughly, and Ella was not one to be scared. “Why, my dear fellow Dragon, I’m just a new security measure that the deities decided to implant in their shrines. Don’t be afraid,” he added, noticing her expression. “I won’t harm you, don’t worry.” “The rumors are true? The deities stole a young hatchlings from his home and enchanted him, just to stop raiders and villagers from looting their properties?” The Coatl tisked. “Why, that’s an interesting way of putting it. Stole. Enchanted. But yes, basically. A rare thing that all the deities agreed on.” He smiled. “You know when I said I wouldn’t hurt you? I lied.” He snapped quickly. That was all Ella saw. The Dragon himself was not feeling as confident as he seemed. This Skydancer had brought up a rather sore spot for him; the fact that he was once mortal, with a family. He had even had a name, apparently. Bolt. Did his family miss him? Did they know what he was now? Did they know their son was now a teleporting immortal monster who was alerted whenever someone placed even a claw on deity property? The Dragon who was once named Bolt looked over the two dragons he had held captive. They were both in cells in the dungeon area of the shrine. Who knew there was one? It made him think, though. These two had families, who cared for them. They probably wouldn’t like it if he killed them, or had them imprisoned there for all eternity, right? The dragon/Bolt barely understood the concept of family, but he was sure this was the case. He was pretty conflicted. They would tell everyone about him, and the deity’s would be mad, and do something utterly horrible to him, if he let them go. And they both had families, or at least homes, something he was rather jealous about. May be by would be good entertainment? There had been only a couple robbers in the last couple days, so boring. He could have them talk to him in his spare time, tell him about mortal life, and family. He decided to think about it. After all, he was immortal. He is a vey pretty Dragon, so if ok feel like my lore isnt strong enough, I won't be offended if you turn it down. Bolt: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=50914174] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/509142/50914174_350.png[/img] [/url] Ella: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=50331781] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/503318/50331781_350.png[/img] [/url] Milo: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=27043285] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/270433/27043285_350.png[/img] [/url]
@Decaffeinated
A crash of lightning, followed by a boom of thunder. The two dragons shuddered. This was perfect.
The first one, a Coatl, crept along the halls of the building, a mansion. The second one, a Skydancer, kept watch outside, in case any trouble decided to follow them. Nothing seemed to be happening, at first.
This building was no normal building, though. This was a shrine. And you know who it belonged to? Well, let’s say the Lightweaver would no be happy to find these two shirking through her beloved shrine. They were there to investigate something rather… unsettling. A rumor about the shrine that had been circulating through the towns. The Coatl was sure it was nothing; the Skydancer was sure something was up. Their tribe leader had sent them because of their differing opinions; she was sure that having those two points of view could come in handy if she needed the truth.
The Coatl wandered cautiously through the looming passages and corridors. He was feeling a little nervous. He was sure that the rumor was a total fake, as I said before, but you could never be too careful.
The storm raged on outside. The Coatl, who was named Milo, heard a couple noises; crackles of electricity, maybe. He stiffened, then looked around. Nothing, then… something had come at him. Standing in front of him was another Dragon, an unfamiliar one. Yet, Milo knew exactly who it was.
“The rumors are true,” Milo murmured, “So you’re the deitys’s little pet.”
A hiss. Milo just had time to while once, the signal. Then, a unbearable blackness overtook him.
The Skydancer's name was Ella, and, like I said before, she was certain that something was up with these weird rumors that are going around. How could something like that happen, though? Why in the world would the deities do that?
She heard the signal, a single, sharp whistle. Something was wrong.
Ella dashed through the corridors, towards the sound of the noise. But it wasn’t Milo she found.
Another Coatl was there, A vey strange one indeed. He gave her a crooked smile as she stared at him. This was who they had been looking for.
Ella was quite shocked. What had happened to Milo? “What are you…?”
The Coatl never stopped smiling his wry smile, which never quite reached his eyes. It creeped Ella pit, thoroughly, and Ella was not one to be scared.
“Why, my dear fellow Dragon, I’m just a new security measure that the deities decided to implant in their shrines. Don’t be afraid,” he added, noticing her expression. “I won’t harm you, don’t worry.”
“The rumors are true? The deities stole a young hatchlings from his home and enchanted him, just to stop raiders and villagers from looting their properties?”
The Coatl tisked. “Why, that’s an interesting way of putting it. Stole. Enchanted. But yes, basically. A rare thing that all the deities agreed on.” He smiled. “You know when I said I wouldn’t hurt you? I lied.”
He snapped quickly. That was all Ella saw.
The Dragon himself was not feeling as confident as he seemed. This Skydancer had brought up a rather sore spot for him; the fact that he was once mortal, with a family. He had even had a name, apparently. Bolt.
Did his family miss him? Did they know what he was now? Did they know their son was now a teleporting immortal monster who was alerted whenever someone placed even a claw on deity property?
The Dragon who was once named Bolt looked over the two dragons he had held captive. They were both in cells in the dungeon area of the shrine. Who knew there was one? It made him think, though.
These two had families, who cared for them. They probably wouldn’t like it if he killed them, or had them imprisoned there for all eternity, right? The dragon/Bolt barely understood the concept of family, but he was sure this was the case. He was pretty conflicted. They would tell everyone about him, and the deity’s would be mad, and do something utterly horrible to him, if he let them go. And they both had families, or at least homes, something he was rather jealous about. May be by would be good entertainment? There had been only a couple robbers in the last couple days, so boring. He could have them talk to him in his spare time, tell him about mortal life, and family.
He decided to think about it. After all, he was immortal.
He is a vey pretty Dragon, so if ok feel like my lore isnt strong enough, I won't be offended if you turn it down.
Bolt:

50914174_350.png

Ella:

50331781_350.png

Milo:

27043285_350.png
!!!
@onemessyperson Messy, that was fabulous! I absolutely loved it! (And want to read much more.)
@onemessyperson Messy, that was fabulous! I absolutely loved it! (And want to read much more.)
MKHInJR.png__gfCdYdH.gif7GFlGJN.pngE2bewfg.pngNk21WD8.pngdVEhpEt.pngpsOFjGK.pngXRLXA9U.pngNi33GGx.pngkFw6KP5.pngjtUkEZ1.pngtp1eAiM.png3JLBG44.pngLTXo08g.pngQAOWWhZ.pngfnhaNrg.png_
@WolfWhiskerBlues I'm willing to send him to you regardless. I'm more interested in rewarding effort than quality. I know not every writer here is a professional and that some people aren't native english speakers (like me) so we try to take these facts in consideration as much as possible when distributing dragons ^-^
@WolfWhiskerBlues I'm willing to send him to you regardless. I'm more interested in rewarding effort than quality. I know not every writer here is a professional and that some people aren't native english speakers (like me) so we try to take these facts in consideration as much as possible when distributing dragons ^-^
@decaffeinated, here is Zahir, and his beginning, at 374 words. There it so much more!

The Gladekeeper’s Call - Mirror quest, part one

“Grandmother, why can’t I train with you? And why do I have to leave?“

It had not been the first time her grandchild had asked, nor likely would be the last. But Kamura had infinite patience for her children, and her opponents. It was why she was a Night Warrior. She explained again.

“That is our way, child of my child. We spread our hatchlings far and wide, to all the clans who need us.”

“And what about mother?” He interrupted.

“Patience, child.” She knew it would be harder for him, so much like his father and his father’s wild kin. Yet, she loved them both, and respected their ways. “ The child of my likeness has not yet chosen her path. She may yet choose the way of the warrior, but it is from her comes your need to help, and your name, Zahir.”

She paced quietly around the hatchling who was already almost half her size barely out of the egg.

“We must strengthen all of Sornieth. This is most true where the need is most grave.” She lifted a claw to forstall another interruption. “You will be among our most powerful, and there is a clan, and a pack of your own, who needs you, your strength and your desire. When Lightweaver sent me word in a dream, that the hero who died fighting the Shade had been reborn in the Wind-ways, I knew to whom you should go. Be still, and feel the Call, that I already feel in you.”

This too, was why she was a Night Warrior, and so much like a mirror herself, in the immediate visceral knowing.

Zahir stilled. Not frightened at all, his father’s people never knew fear, but introspection was something that needed to be learned, and came with great effort.

“That was the dream I had last night.” He whispered.

Kamura only smiled.
@decaffeinated, here is Zahir, and his beginning, at 374 words. There it so much more!

The Gladekeeper’s Call - Mirror quest, part one

“Grandmother, why can’t I train with you? And why do I have to leave?“

It had not been the first time her grandchild had asked, nor likely would be the last. But Kamura had infinite patience for her children, and her opponents. It was why she was a Night Warrior. She explained again.

“That is our way, child of my child. We spread our hatchlings far and wide, to all the clans who need us.”

“And what about mother?” He interrupted.

“Patience, child.” She knew it would be harder for him, so much like his father and his father’s wild kin. Yet, she loved them both, and respected their ways. “ The child of my likeness has not yet chosen her path. She may yet choose the way of the warrior, but it is from her comes your need to help, and your name, Zahir.”

She paced quietly around the hatchling who was already almost half her size barely out of the egg.

“We must strengthen all of Sornieth. This is most true where the need is most grave.” She lifted a claw to forstall another interruption. “You will be among our most powerful, and there is a clan, and a pack of your own, who needs you, your strength and your desire. When Lightweaver sent me word in a dream, that the hero who died fighting the Shade had been reborn in the Wind-ways, I knew to whom you should go. Be still, and feel the Call, that I already feel in you.”

This too, was why she was a Night Warrior, and so much like a mirror herself, in the immediate visceral knowing.

Zahir stilled. Not frightened at all, his father’s people never knew fear, but introspection was something that needed to be learned, and came with great effort.

“That was the dream I had last night.” He whispered.

Kamura only smiled.
All Nest Rentals - 5g/5kt and 40 food pls
0304941-D-23-B9-407-C-925-C-1-A4-DDF7-D58-B6.gif
@decaffeinated [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=50517913] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/505180/50517913_350.png[/img] [/url] Could I claim her? c:
@decaffeinated

50517913_350.png

Could I claim her? c:
Confusing Parchment Scrap [Milo | He/Him]

> Weekly Raffles

> Egg Hatching

> Dragon Sales

> Wishlist

> About Me

> Buying Grinding

> Commissions

> Art Dump

> Fandragons
@Decaffeinated Can I claim this dragon? [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=51001817] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/510019/51001817_350.png[/img] [/url] Thanks!
@Decaffeinated

Can I claim this dragon?

51001817_350.png

Thanks!
2v32at4.jpg
@dancingcrane Interesting story! I'll send the little mirror right away!

@MaybeHuman Held!

@Atavism Held!
@dancingcrane Interesting story! I'll send the little mirror right away!

@MaybeHuman Held!

@Atavism Held!
Hello everyone! A new timed lotto has gone up ^-^

@Xayxayx @Crimsonpixie @IcyCrystal @KasstheKitten @RoaringSpector
@SprinklesTheCat @DarkNovu @Lacy @NoodleNox @Graceclem @CleverDual
@Aquatic @dirtyclaws @LadyChipmunk @Continlula @LemonsSharks
@TheShanar @Nightdraco @dancingcrane @Dragonspire @Wolflover267
@xspideray @PricklyGoose @Scyshe @MisterArtist @lilystar6
@Surreptitious @Archiy @Slugoon @Seoul @Quiller @Sincerity11
@Aerylei @LightningclanLC @CowboyMouth @Thornshade @vegastellaris
@SirWonton @LemmeRest @rei711 @oribi @meowmeow2023 @Ikterrin
@Solvei @Alitema @BigBossGiovanni @Ebby172 @SassyTRex
@AquaSharkBoy @WickedBunnie @Disillusionist @BoxNSocks @Rari0516
@SapphireAppy @NeekoNeekoNii @SirWonton @ShadowPiper @JPNerd
@Kpribbit @shrapnelsong @ClayLovesCarrots @Razatharia @Okolu
@FireBrimstone @OriginalIAm @teardropcrystal @ilios @Enkil
@MegaraFrostalon @SmokyQuartz2 @CobaltSkies @yeehawbuckaroo
@septarianflare @StarsweptVoid @OrcDovahkiin @Zalva @Okiama
@InheritanceLight @MasterEggy @DragonSpiralArt @Petall @quietgal
@UpbeatIguana @Banevear @Animonster @Spiderfrog15 @Kdragon
@ofkismetandkalon @dejanuation @InfernalShepherd @Ghastjio
@nebulaesailor @FlyingTemeraire @Silverstream2 @LadyExperiment
@magpietellme @HolyShipper @Whuffie @AnonEclipse @LunaTenebrisFlos
@Calamazu @GlitchedFox @mukuroikusabas @Niernen @Eliriel
@onemessyperson @pinkkittens @CheriSeed @Darquesse @PureTorture
@IcarusInks @Dartrix @Moonchild42 @Bronzewing @Arkanjel
@monochromia @Espoir @LadyParagon @Alastriona1 @Tritail @Shakalaka
@Moonpearl @dragonfairy1034 @smeen @Juri01 @Riyoku @ShadowWyvern15
@ERRexie @Epor10 @SpiresOfSpirits @DevonAkabane @poolOFtears
@Airplanefoxx @Catrisa @Opifex @Saraceaser @Kaitorubel
@ClockworkEclipse @MorRioghan @MaybeHuman @KittyHamilton
@GreenTeaPython @Allegria @Wolfoxx @nabal @LadyOfTheSkies
@arywyvern @BottledLightning @velvetpaws @Nekokitty813
@Anellas @QueenRed @ViaCurro @GalaPyre @dragonpals @forepaw
@NatsumeReikoSan @Self @LotsOfCrumbs @Jaynk @SaphireKat
@Moonwatcher2811 @VoxxVoleur @nurarikurari @LionHeart27 @egggarden
@FrogTea @xylems @MeowFearMe @Myara21 @KatsuQuartz5 @GadzooksTD
Hello everyone! A new timed lotto has gone up ^-^

@Xayxayx @Crimsonpixie @IcyCrystal @KasstheKitten @RoaringSpector
@SprinklesTheCat @DarkNovu @Lacy @NoodleNox @Graceclem @CleverDual
@Aquatic @dirtyclaws @LadyChipmunk @Continlula @LemonsSharks
@TheShanar @Nightdraco @dancingcrane @Dragonspire @Wolflover267
@xspideray @PricklyGoose @Scyshe @MisterArtist @lilystar6
@Surreptitious @Archiy @Slugoon @Seoul @Quiller @Sincerity11
@Aerylei @LightningclanLC @CowboyMouth @Thornshade @vegastellaris
@SirWonton @LemmeRest @rei711 @oribi @meowmeow2023 @Ikterrin
@Solvei @Alitema @BigBossGiovanni @Ebby172 @SassyTRex
@AquaSharkBoy @WickedBunnie @Disillusionist @BoxNSocks @Rari0516
@SapphireAppy @NeekoNeekoNii @SirWonton @ShadowPiper @JPNerd
@Kpribbit @shrapnelsong @ClayLovesCarrots @Razatharia @Okolu
@FireBrimstone @OriginalIAm @teardropcrystal @ilios @Enkil
@MegaraFrostalon @SmokyQuartz2 @CobaltSkies @yeehawbuckaroo
@septarianflare @StarsweptVoid @OrcDovahkiin @Zalva @Okiama
@InheritanceLight @MasterEggy @DragonSpiralArt @Petall @quietgal
@UpbeatIguana @Banevear @Animonster @Spiderfrog15 @Kdragon
@ofkismetandkalon @dejanuation @InfernalShepherd @Ghastjio
@nebulaesailor @FlyingTemeraire @Silverstream2 @LadyExperiment
@magpietellme @HolyShipper @Whuffie @AnonEclipse @LunaTenebrisFlos
@Calamazu @GlitchedFox @mukuroikusabas @Niernen @Eliriel
@onemessyperson @pinkkittens @CheriSeed @Darquesse @PureTorture
@IcarusInks @Dartrix @Moonchild42 @Bronzewing @Arkanjel
@monochromia @Espoir @LadyParagon @Alastriona1 @Tritail @Shakalaka
@Moonpearl @dragonfairy1034 @smeen @Juri01 @Riyoku @ShadowWyvern15
@ERRexie @Epor10 @SpiresOfSpirits @DevonAkabane @poolOFtears
@Airplanefoxx @Catrisa @Opifex @Saraceaser @Kaitorubel
@ClockworkEclipse @MorRioghan @MaybeHuman @KittyHamilton
@GreenTeaPython @Allegria @Wolfoxx @nabal @LadyOfTheSkies
@arywyvern @BottledLightning @velvetpaws @Nekokitty813
@Anellas @QueenRed @ViaCurro @GalaPyre @dragonpals @forepaw
@NatsumeReikoSan @Self @LotsOfCrumbs @Jaynk @SaphireKat
@Moonwatcher2811 @VoxxVoleur @nurarikurari @LionHeart27 @egggarden
@FrogTea @xylems @MeowFearMe @Myara21 @KatsuQuartz5 @GadzooksTD
@Decaffeinated I'd like to enter the lotto, please.
@Decaffeinated I'd like to enter the lotto, please.
5uiycuK.pnglg4Dhjm.pngsk6EBUK.pngVdIvDLJ.pngKe9i9hi.pngsvyKPF9.png
@decaffeinated [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=50517913][img]http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dragon?did=50517913&skin=0&apparel=29802,29801,19449,9997,26359,743,744,28818,28814,28817&xt=dressing.png[/img][/url] Got a bit carried away, haha ^^' it's 866 words ---------- Experienced paws trotted through the swampy waters that separated Water from Shadow territory. Dark purple eyes darted around the shadowy trees, making sure nobody had followed her away from her lair. Elbe knew she was breaking rule after rule each time she came back, but she did not care. She had to meet the mysterious dragon again. The dragon that haunts the nightmares of young Water dragons. Elbe, due to being raised by foster parents in a water lair, knew of those stories as well. She was simply never scared of the twisted figure the elders used to talk about. The young blue Skydancer was intrigued by the strong magic her clan described. They told her once that the witch could kill a dragon just by looking at it. Of course Elbe did not believe this story, there couldn't be a dragon that powerful, but went out to explore the woods nonetheless. When Elbe first caught a glimpse of the white figure she hid behind brambles until she thought herself safe. She continued following the figure for months before she finally gathered the courage to face the strange figure. Their first encounter did not end well to say the least. Elbe had startled the witch and caused her to attack. The two dragons fought, but Elbe eventually decided to flee. The young Skydancer had several cuts on her legs and her water jar, which she used for her magic, had been broken. The second time Elbe met the witch went surprisingly well. Aramorel, as the witch introduced herself as, had approached Elbe while she was drinking from a small pond. She apologized for attacking last time they had met and explained that she was blind and didn't see the Skydancer coming, therefore she defended herself. Elbe laughed it off and introduced herself as well. These happened moons prior and the two dragons met regularly in the deep forest, away from the prying eyes of Elbe's clan mates. If they knew that Elbe snuck away to meet the witch... She didn't want to think about that. Elbe shook her head before entering the hollow tree that Aramorel lived in. "You're early!" a soft voice came from within and a small candle lit up, illuminating the pretty white Pearlcatcher in front of Elbe. "I couldn't wait," Elbe whispered back, laying down next to her mate. Aramorel chuckled and laid her head on the larger dragon's shoulder. The crackle of thunder in the distance awoke the two lovers. "I think I should head back... They'll get worried if I'm gone the whole night," the blue dragon sighed. Aramorel hummed and planted a soft kiss on her cheek. "I wish you could just stay..." she mumbled quietly. "They would come searching for me... You'd be in danger, my love." Elbe whispered back, stretching as she stood up. A flash of lightning illuminated a large silhouette in front of the entrance. Elbe jumped and covered Aramorel with her wing. "What's going on?" she asked. "There's someone outside," Elbe told her quietly. The Skydancer crept closer to the entrance, one paw hovering over her jar. As she stepped outside, a weight pushed her to the ground and she yelped. "Elbe!?" a confused voice yelled out. "Cinder, let me go!" Elbe shouted towards the large black dragon pinning her to the ground. Cinder did not move though, her eyes fixated the entrance of the hollow tree. Aramorel had darted outside at the noise of her mate getting hurt and was now listening for any movement. The white dragon had no chance however, as two large Skydancers pinned her to the ground. The leader of Elbe's clan stepped in front of Aramorel. "And so we finally found the witch..." he smirked. "Please don't, don't hurt her! She isn't evil!" Elbe pleaded for her mate's life. Her leader gazed over to her with a look of pity. "How unfortunate that she has already tainted your pure heart, Elbe. You had such a great future in front of you." he sighed, before turning back to the smaller Pearlcatcher. "Any last words, witch?" he spat, unsheathing his sword and holding it above Aramorel's head. "Heh, if you think you can actually kill me you are very mistaken old man." the white dragon chuckled lightly as she closed her eyes. The sword was brought down, but before it could make contact with Aramorel, a bright light engulfed the small dragon. Elbe had to shut her eyes because of the brightness, but when she opened them again her clan mates were gone and Aramorel was sitting in front of her, smiling. "Did you," Elbe trailed off, looking up at her mate who shook her head. "They will wake up in their den, thinking that it was just a dream..." she explained. "So I have to go back, unless we want that to repeat?" Elbe sighed. Aramorel stood up and embraced her mate smiling. "Nope, I erased their memories of you. To them you never existed in the first place, so you can stay with me in peace." the small Pearlcatcher explained to the love of her life. Elbe smiled happily as she wrapped her wing around the smaller dragon. ------ Aramorel: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=49333222] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/493333/49333222_350.png[/img] [/url]
@decaffeinated

dragon?did=50517913&skin=0&apparel=29802,29801,19449,9997,26359,743,744,28818,28814,28817&xt=dressing.png

Got a bit carried away, haha ^^' it's 866 words

Experienced paws trotted through the swampy waters that separated Water from Shadow territory. Dark purple eyes darted around the shadowy trees, making sure nobody had followed her away from her lair. Elbe knew she was breaking rule after rule each time she came back, but she did not care. She had to meet the mysterious dragon again. The dragon that haunts the nightmares of young Water dragons. Elbe, due to being raised by foster parents in a water lair, knew of those stories as well. She was simply never scared of the twisted figure the elders used to talk about. The young blue Skydancer was intrigued by the strong magic her clan described. They told her once that the witch could kill a dragon just by looking at it. Of course Elbe did not believe this story, there couldn't be a dragon that powerful, but went out to explore the woods nonetheless.

When Elbe first caught a glimpse of the white figure she hid behind brambles until she thought herself safe. She continued following the figure for months before she finally gathered the courage to face the strange figure. Their first encounter did not end well to say the least. Elbe had startled the witch and caused her to attack. The two dragons fought, but Elbe eventually decided to flee. The young Skydancer had several cuts on her legs and her water jar, which she used for her magic, had been broken.

The second time Elbe met the witch went surprisingly well. Aramorel, as the witch introduced herself as, had approached Elbe while she was drinking from a small pond. She apologized for attacking last time they had met and explained that she was blind and didn't see the Skydancer coming, therefore she defended herself. Elbe laughed it off and introduced herself as well.

These happened moons prior and the two dragons met regularly in the deep forest, away from the prying eyes of Elbe's clan mates. If they knew that Elbe snuck away to meet the witch... She didn't want to think about that. Elbe shook her head before entering the hollow tree that Aramorel lived in. "You're early!" a soft voice came from within and a small candle lit up, illuminating the pretty white Pearlcatcher in front of Elbe. "I couldn't wait," Elbe whispered back, laying down next to her mate. Aramorel chuckled and laid her head on the larger dragon's shoulder.

The crackle of thunder in the distance awoke the two lovers. "I think I should head back... They'll get worried if I'm gone the whole night," the blue dragon sighed. Aramorel hummed and planted a soft kiss on her cheek. "I wish you could just stay..." she mumbled quietly. "They would come searching for me... You'd be in danger, my love." Elbe whispered back, stretching as she stood up. A flash of lightning illuminated a large silhouette in front of the entrance. Elbe jumped and covered Aramorel with her wing. "What's going on?" she asked. "There's someone outside," Elbe told her quietly. The Skydancer crept closer to the entrance, one paw hovering over her jar. As she stepped outside, a weight pushed her to the ground and she yelped.

"Elbe!?" a confused voice yelled out. "Cinder, let me go!" Elbe shouted towards the large black dragon pinning her to the ground. Cinder did not move though, her eyes fixated the entrance of the hollow tree. Aramorel had darted outside at the noise of her mate getting hurt and was now listening for any movement. The white dragon had no chance however, as two large Skydancers pinned her to the ground. The leader of Elbe's clan stepped in front of Aramorel. "And so we finally found the witch..." he smirked. "Please don't, don't hurt her! She isn't evil!" Elbe pleaded for her mate's life. Her leader gazed over to her with a look of pity. "How unfortunate that she has already tainted your pure heart, Elbe. You had such a great future in front of you." he sighed, before turning back to the smaller Pearlcatcher.

"Any last words, witch?" he spat, unsheathing his sword and holding it above Aramorel's head. "Heh, if you think you can actually kill me you are very mistaken old man." the white dragon chuckled lightly as she closed her eyes. The sword was brought down, but before it could make contact with Aramorel, a bright light engulfed the small dragon. Elbe had to shut her eyes because of the brightness, but when she opened them again her clan mates were gone and Aramorel was sitting in front of her, smiling.

"Did you," Elbe trailed off, looking up at her mate who shook her head. "They will wake up in their den, thinking that it was just a dream..." she explained. "So I have to go back, unless we want that to repeat?" Elbe sighed. Aramorel stood up and embraced her mate smiling. "Nope, I erased their memories of you. To them you never existed in the first place, so you can stay with me in peace." the small Pearlcatcher explained to the love of her life. Elbe smiled happily as she wrapped her wing around the smaller dragon.

Aramorel:

49333222_350.png
Confusing Parchment Scrap [Milo | He/Him]

> Weekly Raffles

> Egg Hatching

> Dragon Sales

> Wishlist

> About Me

> Buying Grinding

> Commissions

> Art Dump

> Fandragons