Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [s/t] huge hoard sale; fest, genes etc
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
[font=cambria]hello, crimsonpixie here! i desperately need money, and since i've hoarded a sizeable amount of [s]junk[/s] items, it's time to chuck them out of my 50page tabs,,,[/font] rules and info[emoji=planet size=1] - accepting kt/g, but feel free to inquire about items/dragons as payment! - subbed, but feel free to ping; not bothered by crowded threads (?) - will go lah, but please don't lowball - reminder pings are vv ok!! i don't mean to ignore anyone, so do ping if you need a reply - please,pleaseplease try and be specific :") - haggling is cool - please try to give offers instead of asking for prices :")
hello, crimsonpixie here! i desperately need money, and since i've hoarded a sizeable amount of junk items, it's time to chuck them out of my 50page tabs,,,

rules and info
- accepting kt/g, but feel free to inquire about items/dragons as payment!
- subbed, but feel free to ping; not bothered by crowded threads (?)
- will go lah, but please don't lowball
- reminder pings are vv ok!! i don't mean to ignore anyone, so do ping if you need a reply
- please,pleaseplease try and be specific :")
- haggling is cool
- please try to give offers instead of asking for prices :")
uzBJ98z.png n hfdjsaa
aaVNO5chn.png
specialty [item= breed change: wildclaw] [item= secondary gene: constellation] [item= clanbound breed change: gaoler] [item= clanbound vial of horizontal sight] [item= breed change: nocturne] [item= tertiary gene: ghost] [item= primary gene: python] [item= secondary gene: morph] [item= tertiary gene: firefly] [item= vial of darkened sight] [item= primary gene: phantom (gaoler)] [item= secondary gene: spirit (goaler)] [item= tertiary gene: weathered (gaoler)] [item= tertiary gene: smirch] [item= vial of hypnotic sight] [font=cambria]lots and lots of vistas, feel free to ask
specialty

Breed Change: Wildclaw Secondary Gene: Constellation Clanbound Breed Change: Gaoler Clanbound Vial of Horizontal Sight Breed Change: Nocturne Tertiary Gene: Ghost Primary Gene: Python Secondary Gene: Morph Tertiary Gene: Firefly Vial of Darkened Sight Tertiary Gene: Smirch Vial of Hypnotic Sight

lots and lots of vistas, feel free to ask

uzBJ98z.png n hfdjsaa
aaVNO5chn.png
others [item= spare inventory crate] [item= prismatic token] [item= rusted treasure chest] [item= iron treasure chest] [item= gilded decorative chest] [item= pretty magenta spool] [item= marva's durable craft kit] [item= gloomy high noon] [item= marva's expressive craft kit] [item= marva's memorable craft kit] [item= marva's patterned craft kit] [item= marva's rare craft kit] [font=cambria]lots of coliseum crates, fest chests, openables and others, feel free to ask!
others

Spare Inventory Crate Prismatic Token Rusted Treasure Chest Iron Treasure Chest Gilded Decorative Chest Pretty Magenta Spool Marva's Durable Craft Kit Gloomy High Noon Marva's Expressive Craft Kit Marva's Memorable Craft Kit Marva's Patterned Craft Kit Marva's Rare Craft Kit

lots of coliseum crates, fest chests, openables and others, feel free to ask!
uzBJ98z.png n hfdjsaa
aaVNO5chn.png
battle and food [item= eliminate] [item= rally] [item= haste] [item= berserker] [item= sap] [font=cambria] + tiny stones and potions, ask for specifics :")
battle and food

Eliminate Rally Haste Berserker Sap
+ tiny stones and potions, ask for specifics :")
uzBJ98z.png n hfdjsaa
aaVNO5chn.png
apparel

my computer screen died and i really really don’t want to do this on mobile, so do ping if you need anything!
apparel

my computer screen died and i really really don’t want to do this on mobile, so do ping if you need anything!
uzBJ98z.png n hfdjsaa
aaVNO5chn.png
familiars [font=cambria]have replicas of some, feel free to ask [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/2756817/2#post_41613017]full list in this post![/url][/font] [item= cragward custodian][item= granite guardian][item= shining goblin][item= sparkling goblin][item= crumbling goblin][item= spirit of plague][item= spirit of shadow][item= firebug][item= spirit of wind][item= spirit of water][item= mistyhollow agent][item= conflagrant ambassador][item= spellwrought ambassador][item= contaminated ambassador][item= crystalcourt ambassador][item= murkmith ambassador][item= aerborne ambassador][item= fathomsearch ambassador][item= emberglow gem guardian][item= contagion gem guardian][item= shattered plain guardian]
familiars

have replicas of some, feel free to ask
full list in this post!

Cragward Custodian Granite Guardian Shining Goblin Sparkling Goblin Crumbling Goblin Spirit of Plague Spirit of Shadow Firebug Spirit of Wind Spirit of Water Mistyhollow Agent Conflagrant Ambassador Spellwrought Ambassador Contaminated Ambassador Crystalcourt Ambassador Aerborne Ambassador Fathomsearch Ambassador Emberglow Gem Guardian Contagion Gem Guardian
uzBJ98z.png n hfdjsaa
aaVNO5chn.png
skins

ums are here!
have fest chests, feel free to inquire
dying a little, stopping for now; do ping if you're looking for anything

skins

ums are here!
have fest chests, feel free to inquire
dying a little, stopping for now; do ping if you're looking for anything

uzBJ98z.png n hfdjsaa
aaVNO5chn.png