Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | WINNERS DRAWN! 5 x 50.000 Gems + hoard!
1 2 ... 60 61 62 63 64 ... 66 67
hello! so if i won the gems i would use them to buy some dragons that match mine and have rare genes so i can start a hatchery one day. i'd also buy some genes for my progenitor dragon. thank you for the opportunity ^^;
hello! so if i won the gems i would use them to buy some dragons that match mine and have rare genes so i can start a hatchery one day. i'd also buy some genes for my progenitor dragon. thank you for the opportunity ^^;
A cute Light Flight themed Lion is sitting down adorably.
akesha
73-C6-B49-D-FA66-4-A45-BF4-F-2-F652-D917-D79.jpg

× dragons for sale
× journal
Thank you for doing this! If I won the gems I'd use them to gene all my gen 1s and one gen 2. Once I do that, I'd buy the apparel all my dragons that have outfits and then expand my apparel slots so they can actually wear the apparel. If I have any left over, I'd give a little to my sister so she can gene her gen 1 and change one of her dragons' secondary gene. Finally, if I have any more gems left over, I either will change one of my own dragons' secondary gene or save up in case I get another gen 1 and gene them.

(This reminds me of writing a school paper, but it's all worth it :3)
Thank you for doing this! If I won the gems I'd use them to gene all my gen 1s and one gen 2. Once I do that, I'd buy the apparel all my dragons that have outfits and then expand my apparel slots so they can actually wear the apparel. If I have any left over, I'd give a little to my sister so she can gene her gen 1 and change one of her dragons' secondary gene. Finally, if I have any more gems left over, I either will change one of my own dragons' secondary gene or save up in case I get another gen 1 and gene them.

(This reminds me of writing a school paper, but it's all worth it :3)
tumblr_o8gks4WZ6S1tpjk93o7_250.gif
I hope it is not over.

If I won these gems I would use them to save up for a coatl breed change scroll. I want to have a g1 coatl gene project.
I hope it is not over.

If I won these gems I would use them to save up for a coatl breed change scroll. I want to have a g1 coatl gene project.
I write Lore! Examples:
47363993.png
this is so amazing! i hope i'm not too late! i'd use the gems to gene my progens and help my friend with her perfect dragon project!
this is so amazing! i hope i'm not too late! i'd use the gems to gene my progens and help my friend with her perfect dragon project!
I'd use the gems to buy a 4-digit dragon (something I've wanted for ages). Or, I'd put part of it in a 4-digit fund and use the rest for geneing projects and buying expensive apparel.
I'd use the gems to buy a 4-digit dragon (something I've wanted for ages). Or, I'd put part of it in a 4-digit fund and use the rest for geneing projects and buying expensive apparel.
QFXpYkj.png
1h left!
1h left!
Visit my accent shop HERE! & Adoptable Interest Check HERE!
Hi, hope I'm sneaking in before the raffle ends!

If I won the gems, I would firstly use them to finish off several gene projects of mine, including the G1s I hatched on my birthday (one of whom is destined to be a permababy) and use the leftovers to a) expand my lair, b) buy some apparel to finish off a couple of my favourite dragons' outfits and c) help me buy gifts for the secret santa I entered into this year.

Thank you for the opportunity :)
Hi, hope I'm sneaking in before the raffle ends!

If I won the gems, I would firstly use them to finish off several gene projects of mine, including the G1s I hatched on my birthday (one of whom is destined to be a permababy) and use the leftovers to a) expand my lair, b) buy some apparel to finish off a couple of my favourite dragons' outfits and c) help me buy gifts for the secret santa I entered into this year.

Thank you for the opportunity :)
Lore
Hatchery
Dream Dragons
bepadepadept line long line short boop bepepepep
VPsWmjb.gif
I would regene several of my dragons, buy gem apparel I've been putting off for several more dragons, get a ton of skins I've never had funds for, and complete my familiar collection (minus the kickstarter ones, not even 50k is enough for those...). Thanks for the chance!
I would regene several of my dragons, buy gem apparel I've been putting off for several more dragons, get a ton of skins I've never had funds for, and complete my familiar collection (minus the kickstarter ones, not even 50k is enough for those...). Thanks for the chance!
xWBZ2XA.png 4mOTEPL.png WELYPu7.png fkpFObc.png nLlPT1d.png
Its very nice of you to host this raffle. Good luck on whatever it is you plan to do after leaving. If I was to win the gems I would honestly use them to get gifts for my friends. Like the Coatl scroll and all the genes my one friend wants and the Plague Sprite my other friend wants. I'm sure with the remainder I would put it towards getting those gem familiars from the MP.
Its very nice of you to host this raffle. Good luck on whatever it is you plan to do after leaving. If I was to win the gems I would honestly use them to get gifts for my friends. Like the Coatl scroll and all the genes my one friend wants and the Plague Sprite my other friend wants. I'm sure with the remainder I would put it towards getting those gem familiars from the MP.
ROyFQqy.png
I would use those gems to buy accents and gem genes. They're the only thing I use gems for.
I would use those gems to buy accents and gem genes. They're the only thing I use gems for.
Z5qrQtx.gif
7ebac6b3af9f12d3a4fa4f1dbbceaae2243780f9.png62899cd3275f2a35097380052cdd779e44e89c6c.pnge448ae88c64c70af9f549e4014ccc630c1c6861c.png
1 2 ... 60 61 62 63 64 ... 66 67