Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | WINNERS DRAWN! 5 x 50.000 Gems + hoard!
1 2 ... 59 60 61 62 63 ... 66 67
What an amazing raffle!! Well wishes in wherever life takes you next :)

If I won, I'd finally finish gene-ing up my way too many project dragons and then probably go hunting for neat accents and art to buy/fund/commission
What an amazing raffle!! Well wishes in wherever life takes you next :)

If I won, I'd finally finish gene-ing up my way too many project dragons and then probably go hunting for neat accents and art to buy/fund/commission
I'm sorry you're leaving but I understand life comes first and I wish you the best of luck.

If I'd win the gems, I would probably buy new members for my Coatl army, dress up and spoil all of my naked dragons, buy some nice accents and UMAs, start some gene projects, and fulfill some wishes (mine and other people's).
And did I say buy more Coatls? :)
I'm sorry you're leaving but I understand life comes first and I wish you the best of luck.

If I'd win the gems, I would probably buy new members for my Coatl army, dress up and spoil all of my naked dragons, buy some nice accents and UMAs, start some gene projects, and fulfill some wishes (mine and other people's).
And did I say buy more Coatls? :)

nNKa5Xm.png
Id love to wish everybody the best of luck ^^ and once again send a thank u for giving us this wonderful opportunity! :)

Edit
I got an oportunity to change my nickname so this is ImaTiger :3
Id love to wish everybody the best of luck ^^ and once again send a thank u for giving us this wonderful opportunity! :)

Edit
I got an oportunity to change my nickname so this is ImaTiger :3
37bVriD.png....
Lair of a Fox's madness
He/Him | FR+9
Bilingual English / Polish
Wishlist
cvLaV29.png
I play since maybe 2 months & love scrying dragons but I just don't have the means to buy gem stuff, so I'd most probably buy some of those lovely gem-genes (Petals, Opal, Iridescent are some I especially love & some would suit my girl Faridat so well) & maybe even breed changes, later on. <3
I play since maybe 2 months & love scrying dragons but I just don't have the means to buy gem stuff, so I'd most probably buy some of those lovely gem-genes (Petals, Opal, Iridescent are some I especially love & some would suit my girl Faridat so well) & maybe even breed changes, later on. <3
  • FR+9
  • 29y/o
  • they/them
While it is unfortunate you have to leave, I wish you the best of luck with your future! Thank you so much for this chance, as well as your willingness to give back to the community ^^

If I won, I would continue to spoil my dragons with art, and finally be able to work on a dream dragon that has some pricey necessities (ooohh.. coatl + circuit? What's a wallet?)
What? Did I say turn my entire lair into wildclaws? noooooo....
While it is unfortunate you have to leave, I wish you the best of luck with your future! Thank you so much for this chance, as well as your willingness to give back to the community ^^

If I won, I would continue to spoil my dragons with art, and finally be able to work on a dream dragon that has some pricey necessities (ooohh.. coatl + circuit? What's a wallet?)
What? Did I say turn my entire lair into wildclaws? noooooo....
image20.jpg
Oh my. Ive played for so long but I've never been able to do too much geneing ir really anything I've wanted to. Getting this I would be able to finally gene my progens how I've wanted to and get some gen one projects going. I'd also be able to buy eliminates to start training dragons to donate to people who are new and wanting to get into coli.

I've always wanted to train dragons for others and getting to eliminates and maybe geneing them to look amazing for their future owner would definitely be my first goal because good lord there are now so many new people and I just want to give something to them even though I may go broke in a short period of time. It would be worth it
Oh my. Ive played for so long but I've never been able to do too much geneing ir really anything I've wanted to. Getting this I would be able to finally gene my progens how I've wanted to and get some gen one projects going. I'd also be able to buy eliminates to start training dragons to donate to people who are new and wanting to get into coli.

I've always wanted to train dragons for others and getting to eliminates and maybe geneing them to look amazing for their future owner would definitely be my first goal because good lord there are now so many new people and I just want to give something to them even though I may go broke in a short period of time. It would be worth it
i'd finish my gene projects and get a bunch of accent blueprints @_@ also im sure my friends would appreciate getting five times the amount of gems they're in need of hehe
i'd finish my gene projects and get a bunch of accent blueprints @_@ also im sure my friends would appreciate getting five times the amount of gems they're in need of hehe
23853.png
beetle1_by_rhvbarb-dbt7klj.gif klaus . they/them

10+ FR Time

990.png
Ooooooh I think if I won this, I would get a bunch of accent blueprints for one of my friends who is a FABULOUS artist. For myself I would get a coli team and do a lair expansion. Or maybe save up for an Imperial Breed Change Scroll or Gen 1 Imperial (a girl can dream…)
Ooooooh I think if I won this, I would get a bunch of accent blueprints for one of my friends who is a FABULOUS artist. For myself I would get a coli team and do a lair expansion. Or maybe save up for an Imperial Breed Change Scroll or Gen 1 Imperial (a girl can dream…)
Oh I hope I'm not too late to enter! If I won, I think that I would split the gems between me and my friend. I don't really have much use for a lot of gems, and there's a lot of possibilities one could do with that many gems!

My friend is more invested in FR than me, which is why splitting it crossed my mind; I think she would use it for coli stuff or breeding projects. I think she would be doing some important stuff with gems lol
As for me, I want to gene my progens and probably buy some cool apparel, skins & accents, and save up for future stuff, like setting up a shop or raffles to give back to th community! Perhaps I would even use some to fund some fun breeding projects!

Thank you so much for this opportunity <3 good luck to everyone!!
Oh I hope I'm not too late to enter! If I won, I think that I would split the gems between me and my friend. I don't really have much use for a lot of gems, and there's a lot of possibilities one could do with that many gems!

My friend is more invested in FR than me, which is why splitting it crossed my mind; I think she would use it for coli stuff or breeding projects. I think she would be doing some important stuff with gems lol
As for me, I want to gene my progens and probably buy some cool apparel, skins & accents, and save up for future stuff, like setting up a shop or raffles to give back to th community! Perhaps I would even use some to fund some fun breeding projects!

Thank you so much for this opportunity <3 good luck to everyone!!
If I got the gems, first of all I would be the happiest flight rising user. I would use them to exchange for treasure to expand my super crowded lair, and also to buy back the morph gene change scroll I got scammed for. I would also use it to buy blueprints for custom skins, cause I love designing things but I just don't ave nearly enough gems for it. Then, I would use it to check a few things off my wishlist, and get some other things i've always wanted but couldn't get with my pitiful amount of gems(ya I'm new). I will donate the rest to newbies cause I know how it feels to be poor and then see everyone else spending their gems so effortlessly. Sorry to hear that you're leaving, you'll always be welcomed back. Thank u so much for giving other players an opportunity to get he gems, we'll miss you!

P.s. Sorry I'm so late I saw this thread before and tried to enter, but apparently, due to a glitch, it says that this thread is deleted/not found. I just found it again today. Plz enter me!
If I got the gems, first of all I would be the happiest flight rising user. I would use them to exchange for treasure to expand my super crowded lair, and also to buy back the morph gene change scroll I got scammed for. I would also use it to buy blueprints for custom skins, cause I love designing things but I just don't ave nearly enough gems for it. Then, I would use it to check a few things off my wishlist, and get some other things i've always wanted but couldn't get with my pitiful amount of gems(ya I'm new). I will donate the rest to newbies cause I know how it feels to be poor and then see everyone else spending their gems so effortlessly. Sorry to hear that you're leaving, you'll always be welcomed back. Thank u so much for giving other players an opportunity to get he gems, we'll miss you!

P.s. Sorry I'm so late I saw this thread before and tried to enter, but apparently, due to a glitch, it says that this thread is deleted/not found. I just found it again today. Plz enter me!
5iXiC8z.png
szLFrpq.png
jA5A7gu.png
cutkr0S.png
fkWjutW.png
QG3ZDTL.png
1 2 ... 59 60 61 62 63 ... 66 67