Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | WINNERS DRAWN! 5 x 50.000 Gems + hoard!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 66 67
Oh man, this would be lovely! I suppose I'd use them to finish up my coliseum dragons so I can offer free leveling services with the rest of the freebies I do. <3

I hope you enjoy wherever life takes you!
Oh man, this would be lovely! I suppose I'd use them to finish up my coliseum dragons so I can offer free leveling services with the rest of the freebies I do. <3

I hope you enjoy wherever life takes you!
MKHInJR.png__gfCdYdH.gif7GFlGJN.pngE2bewfg.pngNk21WD8.pngdVEhpEt.pngpsOFjGK.pngXRLXA9U.pngNi33GGx.pngkFw6KP5.pngjtUkEZ1.pngtp1eAiM.png3JLBG44.pngLTXo08g.pngQAOWWhZ.pngfnhaNrg.png_
Thank you for this raffle, what I would do with these gems would be to gene my dragons! I love them and with all of these gems I would buy the genes they need, and maybe buy some adopts, for them and some closed species.
Thank you for this raffle, what I would do with these gems would be to gene my dragons! I love them and with all of these gems I would buy the genes they need, and maybe buy some adopts, for them and some closed species.
Apotheosis: (noun) the elevation of someone to divine status; deification.
Moth / She/her/they / Avatar Dragon
I’d love to win as I’ve just joined and need a little help kick starting my adventure <3 thank you so much for this opportunity!
I’d love to win as I’ve just joined and need a little help kick starting my adventure <3 thank you so much for this opportunity!
Thank you for oragizing it ^_^
I would use them for ongoing projects aka gene scrolls and breed change scrolls mainly
Thank you for oragizing it ^_^
I would use them for ongoing projects aka gene scrolls and breed change scrolls mainly
I'd use the gems to create my ideal Snapper dragon! [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=2&bodygene=7&breed=9&element=9&eyetype=6&gender=0&tert=105&tertgene=0&winggene=20&wings=75&auth=f3cbd997a6b3638d7fea3ad42118c8207e875e21&dummyext=prev.png[/img]
I'd use the gems to create my ideal Snapper dragon!
dragon?age=1&body=2&bodygene=7&breed=9&element=9&eyetype=6&gender=0&tert=105&tertgene=0&winggene=20&wings=75&auth=f3cbd997a6b3638d7fea3ad42118c8207e875e21&dummyext=prev.png
Asleep @ FR Time: 12:00-22:00
Hmm I would use it to expand my lair most likely
Hmm I would use it to expand my lair most likely
Thank you very much for this chance. I am sorry to hear you are leaving :/
I would prop buy pretty dragons or familiars, I love good looking dragons.
Thank you very much for this chance. I am sorry to hear you are leaving :/
I would prop buy pretty dragons or familiars, I love good looking dragons.
It's always sad to see people leaving fr. I wish you the best in life though
As for how I would use uhm..
I think I would give most to my friends who helped me get started and welcomed me in fr and gave me dragons to get started. Also donate some to the people who organized the donation forum which gives free dragons since I wouldn't be here playing without their help
It's always sad to see people leaving fr. I wish you the best in life though
As for how I would use uhm..
I think I would give most to my friends who helped me get started and welcomed me in fr and gave me dragons to get started. Also donate some to the people who organized the donation forum which gives free dragons since I wouldn't be here playing without their help
I’m sorry to hear that you’re leaving!! I hope whatever changes you’re going through go well, and I hope the positive memories you made here stick with you!! ^_^ It’s always sad to hear that someone is leaving your community, but bittersweet because it means you’re starting a new (and hopefully exciting!) chapter. I wish you luck in your future!! :3

As far as this generous raffle goes, if I were to win a sum of gems like that, I’d probably split it between outfitting all of my very naked dragons and gift bombing for the holiday season ^_^’ when I was a newbie, I got gift bombed by lots of lovely experienced players and it really helped to shape my Flight arising experience, so I’ve made sort of a tradition of doing the same to both new and old players alike.

ANYHOW, good luck offsite, and thank you for keeping the generous spirit of FR alive through this raffle!! ^_^
I’m sorry to hear that you’re leaving!! I hope whatever changes you’re going through go well, and I hope the positive memories you made here stick with you!! ^_^ It’s always sad to hear that someone is leaving your community, but bittersweet because it means you’re starting a new (and hopefully exciting!) chapter. I wish you luck in your future!! :3

As far as this generous raffle goes, if I were to win a sum of gems like that, I’d probably split it between outfitting all of my very naked dragons and gift bombing for the holiday season ^_^’ when I was a newbie, I got gift bombed by lots of lovely experienced players and it really helped to shape my Flight arising experience, so I’ve made sort of a tradition of doing the same to both new and old players alike.

ANYHOW, good luck offsite, and thank you for keeping the generous spirit of FR alive through this raffle!! ^_^
21375.png MpM7yiN.png

they/them

23yrs

FRT+3
21375.png
Thank you so much for hosting! I hope you enjoyed your time here on FR. <3

I have tons of gen 1 projects I have to start, and I'd love to dress up and spoil my dragons. I don't really have time to collect/do dailies as much as, which sucks because I don't have time to gather treasure and gene my projects the way I want to.
Thank you so much for hosting! I hope you enjoyed your time here on FR. <3

I have tons of gen 1 projects I have to start, and I'd love to dress up and spoil my dragons. I don't really have time to collect/do dailies as much as, which sucks because I don't have time to gather treasure and gene my projects the way I want to.
gL8gG09.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 66 67