Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | WINNERS DRAWN! 5 x 50.000 Gems + hoard!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 66 67
I would get some apparel I've been eyeing for a while and get some battle stones for my coli team. Thank you so much for doing this!
I would get some apparel I've been eyeing for a while and get some battle stones for my coli team. Thank you so much for doing this!
At first I want to thank you for this raffle! :D

Im new here on FR but I've seen so many beautiful hatcheries. So if I'd win this raffle I'd spend much money in my own hatchery; like making my perfect breeding pair (what means breeding much pairs until I get the color combis I want... and much gem-genes ; A ;) and buying pretty graphics and so on :)

And again... thank you!
At first I want to thank you for this raffle! :D

Im new here on FR but I've seen so many beautiful hatcheries. So if I'd win this raffle I'd spend much money in my own hatchery; like making my perfect breeding pair (what means breeding much pairs until I get the color combis I want... and much gem-genes ; A ;) and buying pretty graphics and so on :)

And again... thank you!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
peach_by_king_lulu_deer-db6350k.gif
xxxxx
Don't touch my magic peach!
she/her - demi - 9h+ frt
bury me in coatl babies pls
I'm glad to hear that you had a fun time here on FR, best of luck with your future endeavors!

If I won the gems I would use them to get breed change: wildclaw for my dream dragon and if I had anything left over I would put it towards my goal of hatching/collecting a primal dragon of each element. I'm relatively new here so it would be a huge step forwards for me. Thanks for doing this!
I'm glad to hear that you had a fun time here on FR, best of luck with your future endeavors!

If I won the gems I would use them to get breed change: wildclaw for my dream dragon and if I had anything left over I would put it towards my goal of hatching/collecting a primal dragon of each element. I'm relatively new here so it would be a huge step forwards for me. Thanks for doing this!
wishlist
Thank you so much for this opportunity.
As for the gems, I’d probably use them on sprucing up my beloved progens. I’d also get working on my tons and tons of fandragon events. Finally I’d get too show my sister the love and gratitude she deserves by giving her some funds to get her started.
I really hope life treats you well! I will be sad to see you leave.
Thank you so much for this opportunity.
As for the gems, I’d probably use them on sprucing up my beloved progens. I’d also get working on my tons and tons of fandragon events. Finally I’d get too show my sister the love and gratitude she deserves by giving her some funds to get her started.
I really hope life treats you well! I will be sad to see you leave.
kPEFvxf.png wpEE9mo.pngwsTw09i.pngmade by Helbram!
Oh wow!! I’m sorry you’re leaving but what a kind thing to do! If I win the raffle I would probably finish gening my progens and then spoil
my friends a bit, and maybe save a little for constellation, when it comes out!!
Oh wow!! I’m sorry you’re leaving but what a kind thing to do! If I win the raffle I would probably finish gening my progens and then spoil
my friends a bit, and maybe save a little for constellation, when it comes out!!
My Plague Doctor Picture book THE DOCTOR AND THE DRAGON is now for sale!Clearly you already like dragons...but what about plague doctors?
I hope you had a good time! ^v^ And I hope you head towards good things!

If I won gems, oh gosh. I would definitely use them to gene up some of my dragons, AND to get some old familiars that I really want... Shadow Sprite, looking at you! And then maybe get some art with them. I would like that a lot.
I hope you had a good time! ^v^ And I hope you head towards good things!

If I won gems, oh gosh. I would definitely use them to gene up some of my dragons, AND to get some old familiars that I really want... Shadow Sprite, looking at you! And then maybe get some art with them. I would like that a lot.
PmCVOGG.pngEzra1.pngo015-1.pngo257-d01-Aidan.pngso018-d13-Aidan.pngl11-book.png
I'm so glad you're time on here has been good and I hope you have some happy memories to take with you, but I understand there is a little something that needs your time more right now :)
Have fun, enjoy your life and I wish you many wonderful days!

Now, if I won I would do lots and lots of gifting! It would be great playing Santa this year ^^
I'm so glad you're time on here has been good and I hope you have some happy memories to take with you, but I understand there is a little something that needs your time more right now :)
Have fun, enjoy your life and I wish you many wonderful days!

Now, if I won I would do lots and lots of gifting! It would be great playing Santa this year ^^
G5Ovnmj.png
Im so excited! I would use these gems for apparel, genes, and definitely familiars. I'll probably share some with my friends too. Thanks so much :D
Im so excited! I would use these gems for apparel, genes, and definitely familiars. I'll probably share some with my friends too. Thanks so much :D
tumblr_pf421yfQAE1x6z57mo3_100.png
FR +3, she/her, capricorn, wishlist
Good on you deciding what takes precedence in your life!! I'm glad you had fun and I hope you have fun once you've left too! Thank you for hosting this, and good luck to everyone participating!

If I won... Well, I suppose half would go to the Dom efforts in my flight. That is a HECK of a lot of gems, you know? The other half I'd probably use for Winter Holiday gifts for my friends on here. Christmas, Hanukkah, Kwanzaa, and such. I might save enough to buy a Wildclaw scroll once those cycle back in, but maybe not? Depends on if my plans for this gen1 I have haven't changed by then.
Good on you deciding what takes precedence in your life!! I'm glad you had fun and I hope you have fun once you've left too! Thank you for hosting this, and good luck to everyone participating!

If I won... Well, I suppose half would go to the Dom efforts in my flight. That is a HECK of a lot of gems, you know? The other half I'd probably use for Winter Holiday gifts for my friends on here. Christmas, Hanukkah, Kwanzaa, and such. I might save enough to buy a Wildclaw scroll once those cycle back in, but maybe not? Depends on if my plans for this gen1 I have haven't changed by then.
N7s52yS.png
rvqpHnK.png
ZVtBKLa.pngyIM8wBR.png
Sorry to hear that you are leaving :(

I'd use the gems for gene projects I'm working on ^^
Sorry to hear that you are leaving :(

I'd use the gems for gene projects I'm working on ^^
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 66 67