Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | WINNERS DRAWN! 5 x 50.000 Gems + hoard!
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 66 67
oHmy

well, i would use the gems to buy art, gift people, and possibly regene my progens!!

wow, thank you for this opportunity!! i'm glad that you enjoyed your time here, and i hope life will continue to treat you well, with wherever you go whatever you'll be doing in the future after fr and all ^^

thank you @/royalsorceress for the ping!
oHmy

well, i would use the gems to buy art, gift people, and possibly regene my progens!!

wow, thank you for this opportunity!! i'm glad that you enjoyed your time here, and i hope life will continue to treat you well, with wherever you go whatever you'll be doing in the future after fr and all ^^

thank you @/royalsorceress for the ping!
omg thank you for the tag, royal!

this is very kind of you! i hope the big changes are good ones and that all goes well for you!

if i won the gems, i'd definitely use them to buy the old festival apparel pieces that i've been needing to finish some outfits and get those gem familiars that i need to help me finish my bestiary! c:

omg thank you for the tag, royal!

this is very kind of you! i hope the big changes are good ones and that all goes well for you!

if i won the gems, i'd definitely use them to buy the old festival apparel pieces that i've been needing to finish some outfits and get those gem familiars that i need to help me finish my bestiary! c:

WHOA O_O My eyes are bugging out at 50,000 gems. Is that even real? This is like asking people what they would do if they won the lotto! Where to start? And that you are doing 5x50,000 completely boggles my head!!! 250,000 gems! Wow that so much mula exists in one lair! Anyhoo, like with lotto, I have two family members who play on here so I would have to give them 10,000 each at least. Then the rest would go in my vault for the Skycat Fund. I am obsessed with skycats. One of my dragons is too and he is so lonely without one. You could make Mr Meowgi the happiest snapper in Sornieth. Check out his bio. :D [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=24153885] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/241539/24153885_350.png[/img] [/url]
WHOA O_O

My eyes are bugging out at 50,000 gems. Is that even real? This is like asking people what they would do if they won the lotto! Where to start? And that you are doing 5x50,000 completely boggles my head!!! 250,000 gems! Wow that so much mula exists in one lair!

Anyhoo, like with lotto, I have two family members who play on here so I would have to give them 10,000 each at least. Then the rest would go in my vault for the Skycat Fund. I am obsessed with skycats. One of my dragons is too and he is so lonely without one. You could make Mr Meowgi the happiest snapper in Sornieth. Check out his bio. :D

24153885_350.png
ytF7ngA.png
That's a lot of gems! I'd probably spend it on a range of things - genes, UMAs, scatterscrolls... Pretty much everything!
That's a lot of gems! I'd probably spend it on a range of things - genes, UMAs, scatterscrolls... Pretty much everything!
A pixel sprite of a clown waving her arms up and down
clowning
was MissNevermind
Thank you for hosting this raffle!
If I were to win the gems, I would use them to buy some apparels, skins, and change genes of my g1s. Also, I would buy some unhatched eggs and hatch them.
Thank you for hosting this raffle!
If I were to win the gems, I would use them to buy some apparels, skins, and change genes of my g1s. Also, I would buy some unhatched eggs and hatch them.
what a wonderful raffle!! it's really cool of you to do this, and i hope you have a great time after flight rising!

as for the gems, i'd first want to use them to finish all my project g1s, then spoil them all with umas and apparel! i'd save the rest for when i see really cool dragons/genes/apparel/umas/art/whatever else i want to buy, so i can actually afford to buy it! it'd be so nice to not have to be super frugal with all my dragons and be able to give them all the gem genes they could ever want <3
what a wonderful raffle!! it's really cool of you to do this, and i hope you have a great time after flight rising!

as for the gems, i'd first want to use them to finish all my project g1s, then spoil them all with umas and apparel! i'd save the rest for when i see really cool dragons/genes/apparel/umas/art/whatever else i want to buy, so i can actually afford to buy it! it'd be so nice to not have to be super frugal with all my dragons and be able to give them all the gem genes they could ever want <3
Untitled_Artwork.gif
Greetings!

First of all i'd like to thank you for holding such a generous giveaway. It's always sad to see people leave the game. I wish you the best of luck in life after!

I would use the gems to dress up a few of my favorite dragons. I don't have many dragons but i love them a lot. I would get them accents & pretty things to wear. All of my own money goes to genes & materials so there is rarely nothing much left yet.

Whoever wins i congratulate them.
Greetings!

First of all i'd like to thank you for holding such a generous giveaway. It's always sad to see people leave the game. I wish you the best of luck in life after!

I would use the gems to dress up a few of my favorite dragons. I don't have many dragons but i love them a lot. I would get them accents & pretty things to wear. All of my own money goes to genes & materials so there is rarely nothing much left yet.

Whoever wins i congratulate them.
If I were to get that amount of gems
I would use it to buy a wildclaw scroll and a coatl scroll, while the rest would be used to either help my younger sister who just joined or kept to help others when they are in desperate need of money because just yesterday I was on discord and I found out someone needed 400kt/g but because i didn't have the cash I couldn't help. But being the generous person she is, Bumbleheart donated everything she had. I would love to be able to do the same as I was inspired by Bumbleheart's kindness.

Thank you for giving away all ur gems and hoard and making sure they don't go to waste. I really appreciate it and I'm sure everyone else also do.
If I were to get that amount of gems
I would use it to buy a wildclaw scroll and a coatl scroll, while the rest would be used to either help my younger sister who just joined or kept to help others when they are in desperate need of money because just yesterday I was on discord and I found out someone needed 400kt/g but because i didn't have the cash I couldn't help. But being the generous person she is, Bumbleheart donated everything she had. I would love to be able to do the same as I was inspired by Bumbleheart's kindness.

Thank you for giving away all ur gems and hoard and making sure they don't go to waste. I really appreciate it and I'm sure everyone else also do.
JICIbJe.png
Gosh, if I could win, I would get my dream familiars! God blsss you for hosting this!
Gosh, if I could win, I would get my dream familiars! God blsss you for hosting this!
(@Tremble come check this out dude)

I'd use the gems to buy some art, custom accents, or gem apparel for my favorite dragons! You can never have too much art for your dragon babs lol. The thing that actually brought me back into FR after a year-long hiatus was all the pretty art people had available in their art shops.

Getting all the festival apparel I missed out on during my hiatus would be super nice too

Buying my friends some of the scrolls they need would be great, too! I'd love to surprise them with a scroll they've been looking for; the feeling of getting an unexpected gift is always amazing!

Eliminates are pretty expensive and don't seem to ever want to drop for me but I enjoy grinding for stuff in the Coliseum. Gems would definitely help me speed up the process of leveling/stoning my main team ahaha

Thank you for hosting this raffle! I'm sorry to see you go, but I'm glad you can leave FR with good memories :)
(@Tremble come check this out dude)

I'd use the gems to buy some art, custom accents, or gem apparel for my favorite dragons! You can never have too much art for your dragon babs lol. The thing that actually brought me back into FR after a year-long hiatus was all the pretty art people had available in their art shops.

Getting all the festival apparel I missed out on during my hiatus would be super nice too

Buying my friends some of the scrolls they need would be great, too! I'd love to surprise them with a scroll they've been looking for; the feeling of getting an unexpected gift is always amazing!

Eliminates are pretty expensive and don't seem to ever want to drop for me but I enjoy grinding for stuff in the Coliseum. Gems would definitely help me speed up the process of leveling/stoning my main team ahaha

Thank you for hosting this raffle! I'm sorry to see you go, but I'm glad you can leave FR with good memories :)
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 66 67