Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | WINNERS DRAWN! 5 x 50.000 Gems + hoard!
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 66 67
I think I would go nuts with genes! Seems like all my favorites are so $$
I think I would go nuts with genes! Seems like all my favorites are so $$
Thank you so much for hosting this and I wish you luck in outside of here! If I won I’d probably use the gems to finally gene up my dragons or maybe do a purge and get some more dragons to spoil!
Thank you so much for hosting this and I wish you luck in outside of here! If I won I’d probably use the gems to finally gene up my dragons or maybe do a purge and get some more dragons to spoil!
55077879-B41-A-4-E53-BF1-C-AD83-F5-CEB64-B.gifD63-FD7-EC-B277-4775-98-F3-3-B08-B04-A23-DC.gif0-B9-A0326-50-FB-436-A-96-A2-18-DCB869207-C.gif
I'm sorry to hear that you're leaving! As to what I'd do with the gems... I have over a page worth of basic Gen Ones that I'd gene up. I have a lot of lore and ideas to go with them, but there are a LOT of them!! What's left over, I'd probably use to host some giveaways and raffles, I'd like the chance to give back to the community.
I'm sorry to hear that you're leaving! As to what I'd do with the gems... I have over a page worth of basic Gen Ones that I'd gene up. I have a lot of lore and ideas to go with them, but there are a LOT of them!! What's left over, I'd probably use to host some giveaways and raffles, I'd like the chance to give back to the community.
plague.gif ash | late 20s | they / them | FR+0
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
» Free Dragons & Hatchlings
» Wishlist by Dragon or Price
» Personal Long Drop Challenge
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
talk to me if you're selling G1s
in the cinnamon > auburn range
aw hope everything is ok and you find some cool new games!
with the gems id love to further my work to make a huge dragon shop with my friend vxi. we are plaining to make a affordable hatchery that is very new player friendly and to help them out. right now were pooling our funds to make this and grow our clans to hold the dragons we need for the hatchery.
aw hope everything is ok and you find some cool new games!
with the gems id love to further my work to make a huge dragon shop with my friend vxi. we are plaining to make a affordable hatchery that is very new player friendly and to help them out. right now were pooling our funds to make this and grow our clans to hold the dragons we need for the hatchery.
tumblr_pkn1al4xTK1tt6hmu_540.png
Awesome, thank you so much for this raffle. I'm glad you had a good time on FR! I would definitely put those gems towards a Wildclaw scroll. Thanks again, and I hope you come back to FR in the future!
Awesome, thank you so much for this raffle. I'm glad you had a good time on FR! I would definitely put those gems towards a Wildclaw scroll. Thanks again, and I hope you come back to FR in the future!
I’m still kinda new but I would use the gems to make my pro-gen nice looking. But I also like hoarding so... half-and-half. Thanks regardless!
I’m still kinda new but I would use the gems to make my pro-gen nice looking. But I also like hoarding so... half-and-half. Thanks regardless!
FR does have a great community. If I won I'd use the funds to buy some extra nice looking dragons to level up and give away to newbies. :)

Edit: PS A goodbye raffle seems like a fantastic send off to have.
FR does have a great community. If I won I'd use the funds to buy some extra nice looking dragons to level up and give away to newbies. :)

Edit: PS A goodbye raffle seems like a fantastic send off to have.
Timezone:
Same as FR
5G1dR62.pngjW6M6Gx.png 1IJZqsC.png
sorry to hear you’ll be leaving but thank you for hosting this! i’ll probably use the gems on genes, and improving my hatchery pairs:”
sorry to hear you’ll be leaving but thank you for hosting this! i’ll probably use the gems on genes, and improving my hatchery pairs:”
uzBJ98z.png n hfdjsaa
aaVNO5chn.png
thank you for hosting this raffle!!!
if i had that many gems, i would probably try to get more gen1 projects, or maybe art? there are some adorable adoptable out there!!!
thank you for hosting this raffle!!!
if i had that many gems, i would probably try to get more gen1 projects, or maybe art? there are some adorable adoptable out there!!!
If I were to got them gem pot?
Half in my vault
Then, I would check out some newbie give away threads. And give them some! Ik it's hard to earn gems when you first start, and I want to give them a chance too. Also, the same thing happened to me when I joined, so many people were helpful, caring, and giftbombed me.
I would also, if I won the hoard, try to fill in a couple wishlists. Ty for the opportunity to win!
If I were to got them gem pot?
Half in my vault
Then, I would check out some newbie give away threads. And give them some! Ik it's hard to earn gems when you first start, and I want to give them a chance too. Also, the same thing happened to me when I joined, so many people were helpful, caring, and giftbombed me.
I would also, if I won the hoard, try to fill in a couple wishlists. Ty for the opportunity to win!
| Wishlist| FR+3| Female|
9kcPMa2.gif
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 66 67