Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Leaving FR! Free Stuff!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 20 21
@kitem may I have your sprite and bear familiars? and maybe skins and apparel too? took a really long hiatus so missed out on a lot of festivals:" and I've always wanted to collect sprites and festival stuff so it would be amazing! would be cool if you had any eggs or genes/specialty or nymphs too (im kind of obsessed with nymphs)

edit: for apparel could I please have your divers crown, prismatic scales, sanddune rags, sashes, and emblems? but I'll be really grateful to get anything, good luck to you and it's always sad to see someone leave!
@kitem may I have your sprite and bear familiars? and maybe skins and apparel too? took a really long hiatus so missed out on a lot of festivals:" and I've always wanted to collect sprites and festival stuff so it would be amazing! would be cool if you had any eggs or genes/specialty or nymphs too (im kind of obsessed with nymphs)

edit: for apparel could I please have your divers crown, prismatic scales, sanddune rags, sashes, and emblems? but I'll be really grateful to get anything, good luck to you and it's always sad to see someone leave!
uzBJ98z.png n hfdjsaa
aaVNO5chn.png
@KiteM Best of luck to you! It's a sad day when a player leaves, but as long as you enjoy what you do then that's best. I'll be happy with anything really, familiars, skins, even apparel you don't want. I'm a bit partial to old event stuff. :)
@KiteM Best of luck to you! It's a sad day when a player leaves, but as long as you enjoy what you do then that's best. I'll be happy with anything really, familiars, skins, even apparel you don't want. I'm a bit partial to old event stuff. :)
@kitem Can I have Jynx and Tarantula please? Jynx's colors work really well together and I've been meaning to get pearl at hers into my lair again. As for Tarantula, a little bird told me vermillion is awesome~ the genes that make it change color (skink/pet/poi/trail/etc) look reeeeaaaallllyyyyyy nice with vermillion ~

Edit: actually, I'd also like mezzanotte, since blue is my favorite color... And.. The nature sprite on plasma? Too poor for sprites... Hahahaha...
@kitem Can I have Jynx and Tarantula please? Jynx's colors work really well together and I've been meaning to get pearl at hers into my lair again. As for Tarantula, a little bird told me vermillion is awesome~ the genes that make it change color (skink/pet/poi/trail/etc) look reeeeaaaallllyyyyyy nice with vermillion ~

Edit: actually, I'd also like mezzanotte, since blue is my favorite color... And.. The nature sprite on plasma? Too poor for sprites... Hahahaha...
@kitem I'm gonna put myself out there for some fest apparel- especially your starlight cloak- I've been dying to get one for my skydancer girl and always feel bad spending the money bc i'm trying to save.
Also any skins you're willing to give! I would ask if you have any UMAs, but I completely understand if that's too greedy-- other than that, i just have a lot of dragons that I haven't found accents for yet, and while i still love them, i feel like they've been neglected when they're not decked out like some of my others.
Thank you for anything at all, though!!
@kitem I'm gonna put myself out there for some fest apparel- especially your starlight cloak- I've been dying to get one for my skydancer girl and always feel bad spending the money bc i'm trying to save.
Also any skins you're willing to give! I would ask if you have any UMAs, but I completely understand if that's too greedy-- other than that, i just have a lot of dragons that I haven't found accents for yet, and while i still love them, i feel like they've been neglected when they're not decked out like some of my others.
Thank you for anything at all, though!!
MuAIaYM.pngtumblr_nre81rYTi11unlpe2o1_100.pnggiphy.gif
@KiteM it's really, really sad to see you go:(( all the best outside FR<3

I really want to make clan 'ambassadors' for each flight, and i saw plasma and his apparel and dang they look beautiful, and i really wanna make him my wind ambassador. If you don't mind I hope you can pass me the apparel because it's really difficult to save up for it, and at the moment I'm quite broke saving up for a sprite...that being said I really want to keep your sprite (and well basically any festival items), I joined 2-3 months ago and don't have that many festival items except for the ones given to me by older players who were leaving...I hope you do consider passing them on to me, I'll be really grateful! Have fun in the outside world!
@KiteM it's really, really sad to see you go:(( all the best outside FR<3

I really want to make clan 'ambassadors' for each flight, and i saw plasma and his apparel and dang they look beautiful, and i really wanna make him my wind ambassador. If you don't mind I hope you can pass me the apparel because it's really difficult to save up for it, and at the moment I'm quite broke saving up for a sprite...that being said I really want to keep your sprite (and well basically any festival items), I joined 2-3 months ago and don't have that many festival items except for the ones given to me by older players who were leaving...I hope you do consider passing them on to me, I'll be really grateful! Have fun in the outside world!
@KiteM Hi there, I'm sorry that FR isn't very interesting to you anymore. But thank you for hosting this thread, it's very generous of you to be willing to give stuff away. c:

Had a bit of a tough afternoon today, I'd be happy with a surprise cool dragon. (Don't feel very well by being ambitious with a giveaway request. ^^;)

Wish you the best! And a Happy Halloween if you celebrate it!
@KiteM Hi there, I'm sorry that FR isn't very interesting to you anymore. But thank you for hosting this thread, it's very generous of you to be willing to give stuff away. c:

Had a bit of a tough afternoon today, I'd be happy with a surprise cool dragon. (Don't feel very well by being ambitious with a giveaway request. ^^;)

Wish you the best! And a Happy Halloween if you celebrate it!
___________________ adoptable by #40738 ___ petal . she/they . frt +4
@KiteM Sad to see you leave, but all the best outside of flightrising. Could I get a couple of skins and festival apparel and familiars? I'm quite new so I don't really have much, so anything would be really appreciated, especially old festival items. Wondering if you had any usermade skins or gene changes and chests or specialty items but I think they are really expensive so if it's too much to ask then it's fine, thank you for being so generous
@KiteM Sad to see you leave, but all the best outside of flightrising. Could I get a couple of skins and festival apparel and familiars? I'm quite new so I don't really have much, so anything would be really appreciated, especially old festival items. Wondering if you had any usermade skins or gene changes and chests or specialty items but I think they are really expensive so if it's too much to ask then it's fine, thank you for being so generous
@KiteM
Hope you have a better time outside of Flight rising, I wish you luck on finding better things to keep your interest.

If they're not spoken for yet, I'd Love to take in Rise and Sunset.

Sunset is one of my Favorite colors on Flight Rising, I've been looking to get more female Wildclaws in my Lair and Love Rise, and it looks like the boy Sunset is her partner so I'd rather not see them split up. Imperials always get spoiled in my lair anyway.
@KiteM
Hope you have a better time outside of Flight rising, I wish you luck on finding better things to keep your interest.

If they're not spoken for yet, I'd Love to take in Rise and Sunset.

Sunset is one of my Favorite colors on Flight Rising, I've been looking to get more female Wildclaws in my Lair and Love Rise, and it looks like the boy Sunset is her partner so I'd rather not see them split up. Imperials always get spoiled in my lair anyway.
Welcome New Players!
Here's a small list of links to Helpful Forum Guides:
..... Gathering reference v3
Swipp/Baldwin: Items to Keep
The Data-Based Money Making Guide
Exalting Treasure Payout Chart
..... Dragon Bio Resources: Comprehensive
Coliseum loot and monsters
Festival Coliseum Guide
BASIC INTRO to the Coli!
..... [Guide] BBCode
DRAGONOMICS charts
[Answers] Tomo's Trivia Tablet
G&G Very Hard Ultimate Solver
@Kitem May I get a few items? I would love festival items but anything would be great. Sorry that you're leaving, but thanks for being willing to give.
@Kitem May I get a few items? I would love festival items but anything would be great. Sorry that you're leaving, but thanks for being willing to give.
@KiteM

First of all sorry to see you go and hopefully you'll have good times irl.

So there are a few dergs and items that are gorgeous! And would complete some of my dragons and ascetics.

1. The starlight cloak on sweetness would finish up my mune!
2.Esprite and all things on her because holy moly they're gorgeous and would love to give lore for them! Plus i only have 1 mirror and would like to change that
3.midnight and her things because they would go nicely with one of my dergs for a breed pair, and or just her things because I've been trying to collect them for another dragon
4.the items on immortal because i want to change my king to a pharaoh. Ascension!!
5. Or the items on Abbath because like 3 they have items that would complete some outfits i've been working on!
6.the items on scylla so i can make my derg hev into the mermaid they want to be.

Any of the above would be awesome!! But the first 2 and last one are what im most interested in. Also anything that'll help finance or complete an up coming hatchery and gen 1 projects

If i have to explain or express more i will give you an essay cx
@KiteM

First of all sorry to see you go and hopefully you'll have good times irl.

So there are a few dergs and items that are gorgeous! And would complete some of my dragons and ascetics.

1. The starlight cloak on sweetness would finish up my mune!
2.Esprite and all things on her because holy moly they're gorgeous and would love to give lore for them! Plus i only have 1 mirror and would like to change that
3.midnight and her things because they would go nicely with one of my dergs for a breed pair, and or just her things because I've been trying to collect them for another dragon
4.the items on immortal because i want to change my king to a pharaoh. Ascension!!
5. Or the items on Abbath because like 3 they have items that would complete some outfits i've been working on!
6.the items on scylla so i can make my derg hev into the mermaid they want to be.

Any of the above would be awesome!! But the first 2 and last one are what im most interested in. Also anything that'll help finance or complete an up coming hatchery and gen 1 projects

If i have to explain or express more i will give you an essay cx
ghost_png_by_d3m3nt3r-dcsuwi0.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 20 21