Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Leaving FR! Free Stuff!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 20 21
[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=26696219] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/266963/26696219_350.png[/img] [/url] I'll be honest. when i went to your lair i was thinking "look for a level 25..." but then i laid my eyes on mint! a color im lacking but love! plus his dark thyle that just adds the edge he'd need in my clan. you'd picture my shock when i saw he was also infact 25!! now i'll be even more honest. it's an added bonus no doubt. Does add value to him...but i'd not want him soley for that reason. infact if you saw no i'd prob track down his parents and pester that person....he looks like a sweet kid who maybe got into the wrong crowd....oo this got long....but i'd love to home this guy :3 Edit: ummm giving a ping just so i dont risk losing this odd lil boy o3o so sorry if you didnt want it!! @KiteM Edit #2: Oh wow im a big terd. the minute i saw you say place your case i went into mega annoying beg mode. I'm sorry you're leaving...and from having problems with someone else no less. I know the feeling though, once you have it happen it just sours the site...ugh i really hope it goes well...removing yourself i mean. I know it can, just being around it all the time never helps the feelings of upsetment go away...

26696219_350.png

I'll be honest. when i went to your lair i was thinking "look for a level 25..." but then i laid my eyes on mint! a color im lacking but love! plus his dark thyle that just adds the edge he'd need in my clan. you'd picture my shock when i saw he was also infact 25!! now i'll be even more honest. it's an added bonus no doubt. Does add value to him...but i'd not want him soley for that reason. infact if you saw no i'd prob track down his parents and pester that person....he looks like a sweet kid who maybe got into the wrong crowd....oo this got long....but i'd love to home this guy :3

Edit: ummm giving a ping just so i dont risk losing this odd lil boy o3o so sorry if you didnt want it!!
@KiteM

Edit #2:

Oh wow im a big terd. the minute i saw you say place your case i went into mega annoying beg mode. I'm sorry you're leaving...and from having problems with someone else no less. I know the feeling though, once you have it happen it just sours the site...ugh i really hope it goes well...removing yourself i mean. I know it can, just being around it all the time never helps the feelings of upsetment go away...
TBD
I'm really sorry to see you go, and I can see where the site might be a bit less enjoyable after the past few months. I hope you enjoyed FR for a long time, though! As for dragons I'd be interested in, Sulphur definitely caught my eye. I [i]love[/i] his outfit, and his level's an absolute plus, seeing as I tend to have friends borrowing my own leveled dragons during events and festivals. A few other things that may have been spoken for, but I'd still like to mention are the nature sprite, a black swan(?) familiar I don't actually know the name of, but looks very cool, Abbath's outfit, because it would look amazing on this guy: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=36072834] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/360729/36072834_350.png[/img] [/url , and possibly Esprite with his outfit? He would be perfect for some lore I've been meaning to write, as he'd fit in a role of royalty or high status. Thank you, and have a wonderful day!
I'm really sorry to see you go, and I can see where the site might be a bit less enjoyable after the past few months. I hope you enjoyed FR for a long time, though!

As for dragons I'd be interested in, Sulphur definitely caught my eye. I love his outfit, and his level's an absolute plus, seeing as I tend to have friends borrowing my own leveled dragons during events and festivals.

A few other things that may have been spoken for, but I'd still like to mention are the nature sprite, a black swan(?) familiar I don't actually know the name of, but looks very cool, Abbath's outfit, because it would look amazing on this guy:
36072834_350.png
[/url ,
and possibly Esprite with his outfit? He would be perfect for some lore I've been meaning to write, as he'd fit in a role of royalty or high status.

Thank you, and have a wonderful day!
YQ8I6GU.jpg

iq3SitT.jpg

tDeKDnH.png

ZjC01tm.jpg[/center]

Code [img]https://imgur.com/924NnAG[/img][/center]
Sorry to hear you're leaving. I definitely understand where you're coming from though, especially after this fest. I hope you have fun and wish you good luck outside FR!

So, after going through your lair I have to say I am in awe of how beautiful dragons you own. So many lovely petals/butterfly hues and pleasing accent/apparel mixing. Gorgeous.

With that being said; I adore Meta and Dion and would love to give both of them a new home. They would both fit nicely on the first page of my lair. :P

Besides the dragons I'd love to have your Perching Java Sparrow to fill up my bestiary. I'm in the process of trying to catch them all and that one's still missing. I'm also still missing Prismatic Crystalscales, Sanddune Rags, Undine's Flatfins and Sanguine Plumage from Joxar so I'd appreciate any of them as well. Thanks for your generosity!
Sorry to hear you're leaving. I definitely understand where you're coming from though, especially after this fest. I hope you have fun and wish you good luck outside FR!

So, after going through your lair I have to say I am in awe of how beautiful dragons you own. So many lovely petals/butterfly hues and pleasing accent/apparel mixing. Gorgeous.

With that being said; I adore Meta and Dion and would love to give both of them a new home. They would both fit nicely on the first page of my lair. :P

Besides the dragons I'd love to have your Perching Java Sparrow to fill up my bestiary. I'm in the process of trying to catch them all and that one's still missing. I'm also still missing Prismatic Crystalscales, Sanddune Rags, Undine's Flatfins and Sanguine Plumage from Joxar so I'd appreciate any of them as well. Thanks for your generosity!
........ «Hiatus» Art Shop
«S» Baldwin Fodder

Unknown courage sleeps in your heart,
and when you realize
The downpour in your heart
Will surely stop

Show me your brave heart

..... Pixel art of a muted brown Veilspun with cool green wings. A whirl of green wind swirls around her.....
@KiteM

Would I be able to take Niles, Persephone, Vallora and/or the nature sprite off your hands? I know it's a bit of a reach for the sprite, but that and the light are my goals since my clan lore is based around shadow/light/nature! For dragons, I just love wine colored dragons, I collect them! Once the new tabs update comes out I'm planning on having a section where I can put all my wine and all my stained dragons ; v ;

Any extra apparel would be nice too! Good luck out there!
@KiteM

Would I be able to take Niles, Persephone, Vallora and/or the nature sprite off your hands? I know it's a bit of a reach for the sprite, but that and the light are my goals since my clan lore is based around shadow/light/nature! For dragons, I just love wine colored dragons, I collect them! Once the new tabs update comes out I'm planning on having a section where I can put all my wine and all my stained dragons ; v ;

Any extra apparel would be nice too! Good luck out there!
tumblr_otm7imLk9s1v8lm95o2_75sq.pngOWTbeOH.pngQVByOV9.pngtumblr_otm7imLk9s1v8lm95o1_75sq.png
i wish you luck with your life after flight rising! i really love persephone here, she has such amazing colors and looks wonderful as a fae <3 i've been looking for a g1 fae to keep in my lair for a while since i always seem to breed change them when i get them, but persephone def fits the bill for a fae i'd like to keep! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=32088376] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/320884/32088376_350.png[/img] [/url] and if you're willing i'd love any old fest items, baldwin mats (especially slime :'^) ), or fodder apparel!
i wish you luck with your life after flight rising!

i really love persephone here, she has such amazing colors and looks wonderful as a fae <3 i've been looking for a g1 fae to keep in my lair for a while since i always seem to breed change them when i get them, but persephone def fits the bill for a fae i'd like to keep!

32088376_350.png

and if you're willing i'd love any old fest items, baldwin mats (especially slime :'^) ), or fodder apparel!
Untitled_Artwork.gif
@kitem May I please have some of your treasure? I need to expand my lair all the time and it would really help! Also may I have this girl with her apparel? I love her colors and name! [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/263347/26334661_350.png[/img] (Sweetness)
@kitem May I please have some of your treasure? I need to expand my lair all the time and it would really help!

Also may I have this girl with her apparel? I love her colors and name!

26334661_350.png

(Sweetness)

2lwv2f.gif Invisible Spacing text to push tree image to the right..
Sprinkles|They/Them|HoO/PJO lover|Starkid obsessed|Wishlist
Sorry to see you go, and thank you so much for thinking of others with this giveaway <3 I would love to have Viperidae and Zircon—I have a massive Imperial hoard and I would love to add these two beauties to my lore! They really stood out to me as beautiful and it’s the pretty and unique dergs that give me the most inspiration. I would also love to have the blazing sun accent on Ziora for my dragon Tianqingshi (second page of my lair) and the Sparkle Nymph + Spirit of the Arcane for lore as well—I enjoy working rare familiars into the clan mythos. Also if you happen to have Petals or Butterfly genes I’m looking for those for a project I’ve had since the beginning of me being on FR. Thanks again for hosting this and I wish you well! <3
Sorry to see you go, and thank you so much for thinking of others with this giveaway <3 I would love to have Viperidae and Zircon—I have a massive Imperial hoard and I would love to add these two beauties to my lore! They really stood out to me as beautiful and it’s the pretty and unique dergs that give me the most inspiration. I would also love to have the blazing sun accent on Ziora for my dragon Tianqingshi (second page of my lair) and the Sparkle Nymph + Spirit of the Arcane for lore as well—I enjoy working rare familiars into the clan mythos. Also if you happen to have Petals or Butterfly genes I’m looking for those for a project I’ve had since the beginning of me being on FR. Thanks again for hosting this and I wish you well! <3
egg_adopt_sig_size.png
elduwen
He/she
Writing enthusiast
egg_adopt_sig_size.png
I'm sorry you're not having fun anymore; I hope you find something new that you enjoy!

I'm trying to get as many familiars as possible, so I'd love any of yours, especially the Nature Sprite, Autumn Millifae, Sunsea Psuedo, Magma Embear, Bearded Yeti, Smokebillow Sham, and/or Spring Millifae, since those are the ones I don't have yet. I can promise they'll be well looked after, since I'm trying to Awaken all the familiars I have.

Otherwise, I'd like the Warmwater Wanderers (I'm from Water Flight! I have a noodle who loves to dive!), Starlight Cloak (it's so pretty and sparkly), or Oxyacetalene Flames Accent (I have an Imp that'd it'd look so subtle and cool on.)

Good luck wherever you end up.
I'm sorry you're not having fun anymore; I hope you find something new that you enjoy!

I'm trying to get as many familiars as possible, so I'd love any of yours, especially the Nature Sprite, Autumn Millifae, Sunsea Psuedo, Magma Embear, Bearded Yeti, Smokebillow Sham, and/or Spring Millifae, since those are the ones I don't have yet. I can promise they'll be well looked after, since I'm trying to Awaken all the familiars I have.

Otherwise, I'd like the Warmwater Wanderers (I'm from Water Flight! I have a noodle who loves to dive!), Starlight Cloak (it's so pretty and sparkly), or Oxyacetalene Flames Accent (I have an Imp that'd it'd look so subtle and cool on.)

Good luck wherever you end up.
[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=20199323] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/201994/20199323_350.png[/img] [/url] Could I Take This Awesome Guy Home With Me? I Already Have A Plan For Him And He Is Amazing!! Also, Could I Have Your Nature Sprite? I've Never Had a Sprite And It Would Be My First One

20199323_350.png

Could I Take This Awesome Guy Home With Me? I Already Have A Plan For Him And He Is Amazing!!

Also, Could I Have Your Nature Sprite? I've Never Had a Sprite And It Would Be My First One
EOrlrwo.gif
Thank you so much for doing this! I’m sorry you aren’t interested anymore, some people can be jerks :( I’d love to snag some festival familiars from you if possible? I wasn’t around for the beginning of the 2017 fest cycle, or earlier, and there’s tons of retired fams that I still need to get my hands on! You can save the super uber rare stuff for other users, I’m mainly just looking for spirits and bears and stuff. May I also grab that wind sash as well? It would go very nicely on any number of dragons in my windy clan! Also: I am in LOVE with this boy and his art, outfit, accent, everything! What a stunning boy, he would be my second imp, and a mate for my female! I’d have to write up some lore for the two of them together. <3 [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=26830881] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/268309/26830881_350.png[/img] [/url] Edit: Here’s my girlie: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=13704696] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/137047/13704696_350.png[/img] [/url] They have the same genes and similar(ish) warm colors too, it’s perfect! I might have to change up her accent so they match more. She’s also level 25, so I’d totally level him up too so they can be a warrior power couple :) Edit 2: Do you by any chance know who did the art in Glitch’s bio and if they’re still around? I love it so much!
Thank you so much for doing this! I’m sorry you aren’t interested anymore, some people can be jerks :(

I’d love to snag some festival familiars from you if possible? I wasn’t around for the beginning of the 2017 fest cycle, or earlier, and there’s tons of retired fams that I still need to get my hands on! You can save the super uber rare stuff for other users, I’m mainly just looking for spirits and bears and stuff. May I also grab that wind sash as well? It would go very nicely on any number of dragons in my windy clan!

Also: I am in LOVE with this boy and his art, outfit, accent, everything! What a stunning boy, he would be my second imp, and a mate for my female! I’d have to write up some lore for the two of them together. <3

26830881_350.png

Edit: Here’s my girlie:

13704696_350.png

They have the same genes and similar(ish) warm colors too, it’s perfect! I might have to change up her accent so they match more. She’s also level 25, so I’d totally level him up too so they can be a warrior power couple :)

Edit 2: Do you by any chance know who did the art in Glitch’s bio and if they’re still around? I love it so much!

xGlDaru.png
bottle.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 20 21