Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Leaving FR! Free Stuff!
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 20 21
@KiteM Im so sorry to here you’re leaving:( But farewell. Um, I know this is a long shot but- [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=32088376] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/320884/32088376_350.png[/img] [/url] I really like her! I have an open spot in my lair and lore-wise she’d fit in perfectly! I think she’s got very pretty colors and I’d love to take her in.
@KiteM
Im so sorry to here you’re leaving:( But farewell.
Um, I know this is a long shot but-

32088376_350.png

I really like her! I have an open spot in my lair and lore-wise she’d fit in perfectly! I think she’s got very pretty colors and I’d love to take her in.
zhMvOXK.png
@KiteM
It's sad to hear you're leaving... Goodluck irl though!
Also do you happen to have any spare icicle chains? I would use it for dressing one of my dragons... If you don't have one maybe some apparel would do.. ^^
@KiteM
It's sad to hear you're leaving... Goodluck irl though!
Also do you happen to have any spare icicle chains? I would use it for dressing one of my dragons... If you don't have one maybe some apparel would do.. ^^
qby5G4f.png

@Raivus
6Fjd4rG.png
JHqnR5C.png
FObX7rS.png

wwwwwwwFire-Network.png

192c5396cfeba5f57cbe728550f0d9993c92a4df.png
@kitem
Sweetness please? The colors are just gorgeous, and her genes are just perfect. I’m trying to save up enough gems to buy my friend the skin she wants, so if you have any spare that’d be perfect too.
@kitem
Sweetness please? The colors are just gorgeous, and her genes are just perfect. I’m trying to save up enough gems to buy my friend the skin she wants, so if you have any spare that’d be perfect too.
@KiteM
I lost track of whats available and what isn't. But first things first:
I am sorry that you leave, especially because another user gave you the reason to do so. I'm experiencing a similar thing with another game right now and it's annoying and doesn't feel right. I wish you all the best for your future, without those kind of people and with nice rl-updates for you and the people you love.

I'd be super happy about a kind of giftbomb, even if it's made of stuff nobody wants. A wild mixture of whats left and what you find on the go. My WL is linked in my profile, but i feel you might be too busy to check it out - so just put some stuff together you feel could work?
I love Brightshine Apparel, #38151365 (Unnamed) & #32568024 (Mudflower) (these two were amazing! O_O), old things, weird things and of course cash for lair space.. but you know that problem^^

Anyways, all the best of things for your future, lots o' hugs and don't forget to treat yourself.
Thank you <3
@KiteM
I lost track of whats available and what isn't. But first things first:
I am sorry that you leave, especially because another user gave you the reason to do so. I'm experiencing a similar thing with another game right now and it's annoying and doesn't feel right. I wish you all the best for your future, without those kind of people and with nice rl-updates for you and the people you love.

I'd be super happy about a kind of giftbomb, even if it's made of stuff nobody wants. A wild mixture of whats left and what you find on the go. My WL is linked in my profile, but i feel you might be too busy to check it out - so just put some stuff together you feel could work?
I love Brightshine Apparel, #38151365 (Unnamed) & #32568024 (Mudflower) (these two were amazing! O_O), old things, weird things and of course cash for lair space.. but you know that problem^^

Anyways, all the best of things for your future, lots o' hugs and don't forget to treat yourself.
Thank you <3
50475342.png
* Derg4You (Free Lvl 10 Dragons + too many Raffles)
* Sales (Just another tab..)
* Mr. Moo's lazy simple Sales (oh gosh pls -.-)
* no rAgrets (How to make Cash/Survive G&G and more)

may i please have: atilla and her skin/apparel, keemis and scylla, sweetness’s cloak, bring the eclipse skin, abbath and her skin/apparel, and any other apparel of skins you need to get rid of ? hope this isn’t too greedy you have awesome stuff and your dragons are so pretty i’d be honored to have them be a part of my clan !

and if you don’t mind i’d also love to adopt glitch he’s gorgeous
may i please have: atilla and her skin/apparel, keemis and scylla, sweetness’s cloak, bring the eclipse skin, abbath and her skin/apparel, and any other apparel of skins you need to get rid of ? hope this isn’t too greedy you have awesome stuff and your dragons are so pretty i’d be honored to have them be a part of my clan !

and if you don’t mind i’d also love to adopt glitch he’s gorgeous
a69iToJ.png
mlHpBMC.png
nmHdjnM.png
5hF3FGk.png
xj6Mn2e.png
dux0Iq9.pngNk21WD8.pngdMSBs9b.pngxpE8Cc3.pngwTBPG5s.pngK3S42IV.pngFtaMYkJ.pngH4wPhGw.png
Could I please just have some treasure?
I want to expand my lair space ;;
Could I please just have some treasure?
I want to expand my lair space ;;
pwyw humanoids
fr+3
@KiteM I'm sorry to hear that things in the game have seemed to conspire to make you miserable here :( I hope you'll be leaving with some good memories. Alright, what I want and the argument for why... Like many others, I'd like the Nature Sprite. As you may be able to tell, I'm a hardcore familiar collector, and as of this writing, I have only about 59 unawakened familiars in my collection. The sprites, obviously, though, are difficult ones to obtain for me. The Darkened Eye Scar would be appreciated for my dragon, Saiya - she's a warrior type (who eventually will be given the stones and stats to match). I didn't even know about the Magie de Cirque skin (on Velocity) before now, but it would look GREAT on Cancer! [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/skin?did=42498700&itemid=21588&auth=3f0e4187fcad0c7460e66bb0518b69bb48b77e39&dummyext=prev.png[/img] I'm not certain why, but I feel like [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=255431&tab=dragon&did=29041066]this dragon[/url] is calling my name. I would like the Sunsea Pseudo - while not as difficult to obtain, it is still a familiar I am missing. The Skeletal Chimes, along with any other Plague apparel/skins you'd like to share, would be loved. Despite not being a member of Plague, I love the semi-gore aesthetic of it all, but I only joined last November and so missed it until this festival. I'm actually really excited to be here for this festival - I'm not as hyped for the skins as I hoped to be, but it's still great to see the site unite under a banner of horror. I would like Faunus and Mistletoe - I actually am in a breeding project for an XXX Shamrock Wind Primal boy. Once done, I'll gladly rehome them rather than exalt - or, who knows, I'll end up so attached they'll join my hatchery. Lastly, I hoard birdskull/steampunk/bloodied bandages. And that does it for my picking over of your lair! Anything given will be gladly accepted and, if not given, the opportunity is still appreciated.
@KiteM I'm sorry to hear that things in the game have seemed to conspire to make you miserable here :( I hope you'll be leaving with some good memories.

Alright, what I want and the argument for why...

Like many others, I'd like the Nature Sprite. As you may be able to tell, I'm a hardcore familiar collector, and as of this writing, I have only about 59 unawakened familiars in my collection. The sprites, obviously, though, are difficult ones to obtain for me.

The Darkened Eye Scar would be appreciated for my dragon, Saiya - she's a warrior type (who eventually will be given the stones and stats to match).

I didn't even know about the Magie de Cirque skin (on Velocity) before now, but it would look GREAT on Cancer!
skin?did=42498700&itemid=21588&auth=3f0e4187fcad0c7460e66bb0518b69bb48b77e39&dummyext=prev.png

I'm not certain why, but I feel like this dragon is calling my name.

I would like the Sunsea Pseudo - while not as difficult to obtain, it is still a familiar I am missing.

The Skeletal Chimes, along with any other Plague apparel/skins you'd like to share, would be loved. Despite not being a member of Plague, I love the semi-gore aesthetic of it all, but I only joined last November and so missed it until this festival. I'm actually really excited to be here for this festival - I'm not as hyped for the skins as I hoped to be, but it's still great to see the site unite under a banner of horror.

I would like Faunus and Mistletoe - I actually am in a breeding project for an XXX Shamrock Wind Primal boy. Once done, I'll gladly rehome them rather than exalt - or, who knows, I'll end up so attached they'll join my hatchery.

Lastly, I hoard birdskull/steampunk/bloodied bandages.

And that does it for my picking over of your lair! Anything given will be gladly accepted and, if not given, the opportunity is still appreciated.
i3HjH85.png
@KiteM
It's sad that you're leaving, I hope you have a good time out of FR!
I'd love to have any of the apparel listed down below, because I am cheap and do not like spending money... it's so nice that you're doing this!!

- Carapace Arm for Leo (44195390)
- Warmwater Wanderers for Cascade (43423802)
- Golden Tail Bangle and Ethereal Flame Wing Ribbon for Vanilla (37371045)
- The Infectionist's Emblem for Aibrean (39905322)
- Gossamer Tail Bangle for Eleftheria (31230238)

Lastly, any treasure or gems is greatly appreciated!

And that's about it! It would make my day to be given one of these items, and it would still be appreciated if not. I never get around to actually buying anything over 10kt at the AH because I'm THAT cheap. :,)
@KiteM
It's sad that you're leaving, I hope you have a good time out of FR!
I'd love to have any of the apparel listed down below, because I am cheap and do not like spending money... it's so nice that you're doing this!!

- Carapace Arm for Leo (44195390)
- Warmwater Wanderers for Cascade (43423802)
- Golden Tail Bangle and Ethereal Flame Wing Ribbon for Vanilla (37371045)
- The Infectionist's Emblem for Aibrean (39905322)
- Gossamer Tail Bangle for Eleftheria (31230238)

Lastly, any treasure or gems is greatly appreciated!

And that's about it! It would make my day to be given one of these items, and it would still be appreciated if not. I never get around to actually buying anything over 10kt at the AH because I'm THAT cheap. :,)
yehet! oho, rat!----

J A E

She/They
INFJ | Gemini
USA: Fr+3
1157000853.png
-- tumblr_osqe959pr91v8lm95o1_75sq.gif
.-listen-

previously StarGatherer
LF swan lake vista
@kiteM can i get any any unclaimed pairs,and flurry
also if you have any treasure or gems or items/fams you dont want ill trade for them
it might be bit before i can find room but4 i do want them
@kiteM can i get any any unclaimed pairs,and flurry
also if you have any treasure or gems or items/fams you dont want ill trade for them
it might be bit before i can find room but4 i do want them

Rbf96Oh.gif
@KiteM
Hey, this is so sweet of you man, it's sad to see you go though ;;

If it's not already taken, could I have the Ringmaster accent from Glitch to use on my boy Hallow and the Grave Omen accent on Niles to complete my boy Rythika's outfit?

Here's what they would look like on them!

Pyrrhus
Rythika
@KiteM
Hey, this is so sweet of you man, it's sad to see you go though ;;

If it's not already taken, could I have the Ringmaster accent from Glitch to use on my boy Hallow and the Grave Omen accent on Niles to complete my boy Rythika's outfit?

Here's what they would look like on them!

Pyrrhus
Rythika
iqQFC.gifAZOFNjv.pnguvdsx.gif
uvdsx.gif
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 20 21