Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [Giveaway] Closed
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 ... 19 20
I would love any bear familiar that you may have left, they're all great. ^^
I would love any bear familiar that you may have left, they're all great. ^^
Hi! I’m not sure if there is much left, but If possible would you be willing to part with the phantasmal half mask (it will be perfect for my phantom of opera project!!), any of the gossamer apparel set, vials of scattersight, the little Dragon cuffs (idk their name tbh), and/or any old festival stuff be it familiar or apparel from before 2017?
Hi! I’m not sure if there is much left, but If possible would you be willing to part with the phantasmal half mask (it will be perfect for my phantom of opera project!!), any of the gossamer apparel set, vials of scattersight, the little Dragon cuffs (idk their name tbh), and/or any old festival stuff be it familiar or apparel from before 2017?
@fabledtongues

Hi!
I'm sorry the game isn't fun for you anymore, hopefully you can find enjoyment in some other things.

Uh--

I'm bad with naming items, so I just... threw this together real quick.

Sorry it's so large, I wanted to have some backups in case the things i asked for were gone :')

https://sta.sh/078h9wnw6w6
@fabledtongues

Hi!
I'm sorry the game isn't fun for you anymore, hopefully you can find enjoyment in some other things.

Uh--

I'm bad with naming items, so I just... threw this together real quick.

Sorry it's so large, I wanted to have some backups in case the things i asked for were gone :')

https://sta.sh/078h9wnw6w6
8098.pngqoL2Zmd.png 43.png
44.png
40.png
31.png
21378.png
@fabledtongues
Thanks for doing a giveaway. Sorry to see you go.
Not sure what you have left, but here goes.
Id love to take any of these off your hands: (I do not expect all of them)
-Festival Currency
-Event Skins for Crystalline Gala
-Any number of chests, doesn't matter if they're iron or rusted.
-I really want to be specific, but I don't know what will be left by the time you get to me, so I just want to ask kindly for some event apparel. Big Preference for the Ice-Flight apparel.
-- honestly, if it's ice flight related, i would love to have it.

Thanks again for doing this.
@fabledtongues
Thanks for doing a giveaway. Sorry to see you go.
Not sure what you have left, but here goes.
Id love to take any of these off your hands: (I do not expect all of them)
-Festival Currency
-Event Skins for Crystalline Gala
-Any number of chests, doesn't matter if they're iron or rusted.
-I really want to be specific, but I don't know what will be left by the time you get to me, so I just want to ask kindly for some event apparel. Big Preference for the Ice-Flight apparel.
-- honestly, if it's ice flight related, i would love to have it.

Thanks again for doing this.
WpjbI2U.gif
@fabledtongues Sad to hear you are leaving:( Best of luck in your future endeavours:) Thank you for giving the community this opportunity!!

I don't know what has been taken so I'll just list everything I'm interested in:
Dragon: Leona
Apparel: Brown Daredevil Cover, Infectionist's Armband, Frigid Fugitive Shackles, Darkened Scars (eye/leg/arm), Time-turner's Sandglass, Naturalist Adornments, Amber Delver's Lamp, Tricktrouper Crown, Boneyard Tatters, Paunchy Green Percher, Sunguard Chest, Finely Crafted Lute, Golem Gauntlet, Magmatic Pauldrons, Companion Comet, Hip Copper Frames, Chillspike Collar, Moonglow Thorns, Gustborne Balloon, Gustborne Balloon, Scottish Fold, Buccaneer's Seaspray cap, Starlight Cloak, Scavenger's tatters, Chillspike Crown, Gloomwillow Guide, Windbound mask, Katana, Orange tabby, Mainecoon cat, Black Cat, Leafy Gladeboughs, Skeletal Chimes, Traditional Broadsword, Ravenskull Broadsword, Will o' the Ember, any Pink/Red silks, Carapace Arm, Sanguine Plumage, Forest's Edge Vines, Illuminated Runescroll, Sanddune Rags, Prismatic Crystalscales, Flowering Gladeboughs, Undine's Flatfins, Hewn Philosopher's Veil, Highland Scavenger, Starwood Veil, Powerpack Coat, Twilight Oracle's Guise, Gem Thief, Corgi, Icicle Chains, Bramble Mantle, starlight guise, white raven armor, Map Kit, Fin Jewels, Tree Warden's Garb, Luminous Halo, Luminous Sundrapes, Voltaic Stormclaws, Celestial Attendant, Will o' the Wisp, Conflagrant Kilt, Conflagrant Halo, Polished Trident, Any Sashes, Any Crowns, Any Whimsical Jester's apparel, Magician's Staff/Codwebs, Ghost Flame candles, Raven Sylvan Filigree, Any Alchemist Tools, Conjurer's Cobwebs, Any Tomes, Any Celebration Sage apparel, Onyx Seraph Headpiece, Welder's Mask,
Familiars: Any sprites, Golden fangar, Sunbeam Soldier, Hurricane Herald, Loga, Crowned Roc, Spirit of Shadow, Spirit of Wind, Phoenix, Spirit of Water, Spirit of Nature, Spirit of Earth, Spirit of Fire, Spirit of Ice, Spirit of Light, Spirit of Lightning, Spirit of Plague, Spirit of the Arcane, Slight Eyewing, Miniature Sornieth Globe, Luminous Ambassador, Voltaic Ambassador, Crazed Powermith, Conflagrant Ambassador, Cragbacked Bouldursa, Cloudkeeper Herald, Flutterbun, Fungusbearing Phony, Graveyard Guardian, Electric Nymph, Flowering Pohip, Hydra, Jadecarved Decoy, Livewire Grizzly, Magic Nymph, Magma Embear, Mossy Pohip, Murktooth Bramblekeep, Obscuring Goblin, Polarfreeze Defender, Radiant Flutterbun, Smokebillow Sham, Snowflake Nymph, Sparkle Nymph, Sunbeam Ursa, Sundial Imposter, Sunsea Pseudo, Timber Tender, Wavebreak Snarler, Sparkling Goblin, Blazing Goblin, Enchanting Goblin, Enduring Goblin, Crumbling Goblin, Gusting Goblin,
Skins: Any Accents/Skins
BattleStones: Eliminate, Rally, Haste, Ambush, Beserkers,
Specialty:Scatter Sight Vail
Other: Rusted Chests, Festival Currency
Materials: Any Baldwin Materials
@fabledtongues Sad to hear you are leaving:( Best of luck in your future endeavours:) Thank you for giving the community this opportunity!!

I don't know what has been taken so I'll just list everything I'm interested in:
Dragon: Leona
Apparel: Brown Daredevil Cover, Infectionist's Armband, Frigid Fugitive Shackles, Darkened Scars (eye/leg/arm), Time-turner's Sandglass, Naturalist Adornments, Amber Delver's Lamp, Tricktrouper Crown, Boneyard Tatters, Paunchy Green Percher, Sunguard Chest, Finely Crafted Lute, Golem Gauntlet, Magmatic Pauldrons, Companion Comet, Hip Copper Frames, Chillspike Collar, Moonglow Thorns, Gustborne Balloon, Gustborne Balloon, Scottish Fold, Buccaneer's Seaspray cap, Starlight Cloak, Scavenger's tatters, Chillspike Crown, Gloomwillow Guide, Windbound mask, Katana, Orange tabby, Mainecoon cat, Black Cat, Leafy Gladeboughs, Skeletal Chimes, Traditional Broadsword, Ravenskull Broadsword, Will o' the Ember, any Pink/Red silks, Carapace Arm, Sanguine Plumage, Forest's Edge Vines, Illuminated Runescroll, Sanddune Rags, Prismatic Crystalscales, Flowering Gladeboughs, Undine's Flatfins, Hewn Philosopher's Veil, Highland Scavenger, Starwood Veil, Powerpack Coat, Twilight Oracle's Guise, Gem Thief, Corgi, Icicle Chains, Bramble Mantle, starlight guise, white raven armor, Map Kit, Fin Jewels, Tree Warden's Garb, Luminous Halo, Luminous Sundrapes, Voltaic Stormclaws, Celestial Attendant, Will o' the Wisp, Conflagrant Kilt, Conflagrant Halo, Polished Trident, Any Sashes, Any Crowns, Any Whimsical Jester's apparel, Magician's Staff/Codwebs, Ghost Flame candles, Raven Sylvan Filigree, Any Alchemist Tools, Conjurer's Cobwebs, Any Tomes, Any Celebration Sage apparel, Onyx Seraph Headpiece, Welder's Mask,
Familiars: Any sprites, Golden fangar, Sunbeam Soldier, Hurricane Herald, Loga, Crowned Roc, Spirit of Shadow, Spirit of Wind, Phoenix, Spirit of Water, Spirit of Nature, Spirit of Earth, Spirit of Fire, Spirit of Ice, Spirit of Light, Spirit of Lightning, Spirit of Plague, Spirit of the Arcane, Slight Eyewing, Miniature Sornieth Globe, Luminous Ambassador, Voltaic Ambassador, Crazed Powermith, Conflagrant Ambassador, Cragbacked Bouldursa, Cloudkeeper Herald, Flutterbun, Fungusbearing Phony, Graveyard Guardian, Electric Nymph, Flowering Pohip, Hydra, Jadecarved Decoy, Livewire Grizzly, Magic Nymph, Magma Embear, Mossy Pohip, Murktooth Bramblekeep, Obscuring Goblin, Polarfreeze Defender, Radiant Flutterbun, Smokebillow Sham, Snowflake Nymph, Sparkle Nymph, Sunbeam Ursa, Sundial Imposter, Sunsea Pseudo, Timber Tender, Wavebreak Snarler, Sparkling Goblin, Blazing Goblin, Enchanting Goblin, Enduring Goblin, Crumbling Goblin, Gusting Goblin,
Skins: Any Accents/Skins
BattleStones: Eliminate, Rally, Haste, Ambush, Beserkers,
Specialty:Scatter Sight Vail
Other: Rusted Chests, Festival Currency
Materials: Any Baldwin Materials
Don't forget the l in between the 'i' and 'd' in AlvildaBright
Looking for Light 6 digit Imperial and a unbred 6 digit female Imperial
Also any 7 digit IDs 25703_,_ to 25810_,_
7UXlQKU.gifOver 8kg in prizes. Ends February 1st.
Oh dear... I do wish you well and it’s sad to see people go.

If you don’t mind I’ll take the loga, shadow sprite, and/or flutterbun...

I’d also like the Eliminate, time turners sandglass, and any rusted chests (i need a bunch of them) if they are of course, still available I’d also appreciate anything else you might give me ^-^ I’m sorry if this was greedy....
Oh dear... I do wish you well and it’s sad to see people go.

If you don’t mind I’ll take the loga, shadow sprite, and/or flutterbun...

I’d also like the Eliminate, time turners sandglass, and any rusted chests (i need a bunch of them) if they are of course, still available I’d also appreciate anything else you might give me ^-^ I’m sorry if this was greedy....
Sol~
sZShZzW.png
mlHpBMC.png
OxagJgG.png
GjJlaVJ.png
I love Danganronpa & Yakuza
Celeste is best girl, But I love Toko too
Majima Goro the beloved ever
Splatoon 3 Addict
Bisexual Aromantic Polyam
@fabledtongues
I'd love a sprite or any of these sorry I don't know there exact names
Wind spirit
Agol
Golden fangar
Colico cat companion
A shadow tome
A pink rose
Aid
Black slime
White slime
The magic bear
Treasure
Sorry I list so much kinda alot of awesome items
Would love any of the companions especially.
@fabledtongues
I'd love a sprite or any of these sorry I don't know there exact names
Wind spirit
Agol
Golden fangar
Colico cat companion
A shadow tome
A pink rose
Aid
Black slime
White slime
The magic bear
Treasure
Sorry I list so much kinda alot of awesome items
Would love any of the companions especially.
FNCB.png
I'm not sure what is left.

I'd love Glacia! She's adorable and I love Tundra (as you might tell by my lair..)

I would love any Tundra skins and accents; I'm just not really up on what is what name (sorry, a bit new)

I collect all bows, so I would love any bow apparel (especially that maroon one!!)

ANY of the cats I'd love for my friend who's had a really hard month.

Ultimately I'm not picky and I'm sure you probably are out of everything, and I hope you have a great time outside of FR <3
I'm not sure what is left.

I'd love Glacia! She's adorable and I love Tundra (as you might tell by my lair..)

I would love any Tundra skins and accents; I'm just not really up on what is what name (sorry, a bit new)

I collect all bows, so I would love any bow apparel (especially that maroon one!!)

ANY of the cats I'd love for my friend who's had a really hard month.

Ultimately I'm not picky and I'm sure you probably are out of everything, and I hope you have a great time outside of FR <3
@fabledtounges
Hi, thanks for doing this for everyone! I’m sorry to bother you since you are probably getting a TON of pings, but could I get the Windbound Mask and the Wind ballon? And also the Wind belt, if you have it? Sorry if those seem like a bit much, I just really love the Wind holiday gear, it looks amazing!

And uh, if this by itself isn’t too much, could I get one of each Ghost Flame item, except the tail piece? I have a dragon in my lair that I’m trying to get the full set for, but I haven’t had as much cunning luck! Thank you so much!
@fabledtounges
Hi, thanks for doing this for everyone! I’m sorry to bother you since you are probably getting a TON of pings, but could I get the Windbound Mask and the Wind ballon? And also the Wind belt, if you have it? Sorry if those seem like a bit much, I just really love the Wind holiday gear, it looks amazing!

And uh, if this by itself isn’t too much, could I get one of each Ghost Flame item, except the tail piece? I have a dragon in my lair that I’m trying to get the full set for, but I haven’t had as much cunning luck! Thank you so much!
Thanks for hosting this! Companion Comet, Illuminated Runescroll, Twilight Oracle's Guise, Gloomwillow Guide, will o' the wisp, celestial attendant, [item=Celebration Sage Cover][item=Celebration Sage Lantern][item=Celebration Sage Sleeves][item=Celebration Sage Tassel] [item=Sunguard Chest] Mossy Pohip,[b] Phoenix[/b] and those two whale familiars at the end, gold mucks
Thanks for hosting this!

Companion Comet, Illuminated Runescroll, Twilight Oracle's Guise, Gloomwillow Guide, will o' the wisp, celestial attendant,

Celebration Sage Cover Celebration Sage Lantern Celebration Sage Sleeves Celebration Sage Tassel
Sunguard Chest

Mossy Pohip, Phoenix and those two whale familiars at the end, gold mucks
1052p.png
KPt2jST.png
PsY9SIv.png
VA1XCHD.png
l5SJ5yw.png
58T08n9.png
kyWLcLU.png
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 ... 19 20