Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | SULKER'S RAFFLE - Everyone Wins! [1k]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 58 59
[center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=41472444] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/414725/41472444_350.png[/img] [/url] [i]Hello dearies, my name is Serai and I am sick and tired of hearing Raebaa complain. All she does is moan moan moan! I know she is British but...I think she is taking that a bit far now. And what's the current moaning about? [b]She has never won a raffle.[/b] It's not like everyone else has won before...but all she does is complain to me. And I am sick of it. So I decided I was going to help her run her own raffle so that she [b]can't[/b] complain.[/i] Thanks for that Serai. I don't complain ALL the time. Just when another raffle ends and I don't win...lol [i]So, how is this raffle different I hear you ask? [b]Everyone[/b] gets a prize. That means whether you "win" or not, you will receive something at the end of the raffle. There will be [b]ten[/b] top prizes. If you do not win one of the top prizes, then your name will be put into a second pot and you will win something from the [b]Lesser Prize Pools[/b].[/i] *singing off key* Everyone's a winner baby that's the truth [i]Shut up![/i] [b]THIS IS A 50/50 RAFFLE WITH A TWIST[/b] [/center]

41472444_350.png

Hello dearies, my name is Serai and I am sick and tired of hearing Raebaa complain. All she does is moan moan moan! I know she is British but...I think she is taking that a bit far now. And what's the current moaning about? She has never won a raffle. It's not like everyone else has won before...but all she does is complain to me. And I am sick of it. So I decided I was going to help her run her own raffle so that she can't complain.

Thanks for that Serai. I don't complain ALL the time. Just when another raffle ends and I don't win...lol

So, how is this raffle different I hear you ask? Everyone gets a prize. That means whether you "win" or not, you will receive something at the end of the raffle. There will be ten top prizes. If you do not win one of the top prizes, then your name will be put into a second pot and you will win something from the Lesser Prize Pools.

*singing off key* Everyone's a winner baby that's the truth

Shut up!

THIS IS A 50/50 RAFFLE WITH A TWIST
CXzUggF.pnglRiR2l7.png
The Rules are simple
  1. Be polite to Serai, me and all other participants - rudeness will not be tolerated and, if you are continuously rude you will be refunded HALF your payment and your name and tickets taken from the main prize pool. You will only win a lesser prize.
  2. If you win one of the top 3 prizes, you cannot win any other top 10 prize. If you win a prize from 4-9, you can still win another prize.
  3. Prizes will not be reduced. They may be increased depending on participant numbers.
  4. If you win a top 10 prize you will not receive a lower prize.

THE RAFFLE ENDS ON THE 10TH OF SEPTEMBER AT 1AM FLIGHT RISING TIME
The Rules are simple
  1. Be polite to Serai, me and all other participants - rudeness will not be tolerated and, if you are continuously rude you will be refunded HALF your payment and your name and tickets taken from the main prize pool. You will only win a lesser prize.
  2. If you win one of the top 3 prizes, you cannot win any other top 10 prize. If you win a prize from 4-9, you can still win another prize.
  3. Prizes will not be reduced. They may be increased depending on participant numbers.
  4. If you win a top 10 prize you will not receive a lower prize.

THE RAFFLE ENDS ON THE 10TH OF SEPTEMBER AT 1AM FLIGHT RISING TIME
CXzUggF.pnglRiR2l7.png
[center][b]TICKETS[/b] The easiest way to get tickets is with Gems or Treasure. [b]1 Gem = 1k Treasure = 1 ticket[/b] But there are a [b]LOT[/b] of other ways to get tickets. [quote=Food] Food will [b]only[/b] be accepted in completed stacks (99) 2 point food - 5 tickets + 2k Treasure added to Prize 3 point food - 5 tickets + 3k Treasure added to Prize 4 point food - 5 tickets + 4k Treasure added to Prize 5 point food - 5 tickets + 5k Treasure added to Prize 6 point food - 7 tickets + 6k Treasure added to Prize 7 point food - 7 tickets + 7k Treasure added to Prize 8 point food - 7 tickets + 8k Treasure added to Prize 9 point food - 7 tickets + 9k Treasure added to Prize 10 point food - 10 tickets + 10k Treasure added to Prize 11 point food - 10 tickets + 11k Treasure added to Prize 12 point food - 10 tickets + 12k Treasure added to Prize 13 point food - 10 tickets + 13k Treasure added to Prize 14 point food - 10 tickets + 14k Treasure added to Prize 15 point food - 15 tickets + 15k Treasure added to Prize 16 point food - 15 tickets + 16k Treasure added to Prize 17 point food - 15 tickets + 17k Treasure added to Prize 18 point food - 15 tickets + 18k Treasure added to Prize 19 point food - 15 tickets + 19k Treasure added to Prize 20 point food - 15 tickets + 20k Treasure added to Prize 21 point food - 20 tickets + 21k Treasure added to Prize 22 point food - 20 tickets + 22k Treasure added to Prize 23 point food - 20 tickets + 23k Treasure added to Prize 24 point food - 20 tickets + 24k Treasure added to Prize 25 point food - 20 tickets + 25k Treasure added to Prize[/quote] There are also lots of other items that can get you tickets too: [quote=Baldwin Materials] This is for [b]each[/b] individual item [item=Green Ooze] Any colour - 2 tickets [item=Green Goo] Any colour - 3 tickets [item=Green Sludge] Any colour - 4 tickets [item=White Slime] Any colour - 5 tickets [item=Copper Muck] Any colour - 10 tickets[/quote] [quote=Created Baldwin Materials] Again, this is for [b]each[/b] individual item [item=Glass Beaker] - 1 ticket [item=Coarse Alchemical Reduction] - 2 tickets [item=Sizzling Phosphorus] - 4 tickets [item=Irradiated Alchemical Reduction] - 6 tickets [item=Infused Fragment] - 8 tickets [item=Reinforced Glass Beaker] - 9 tickets [item=Fine Alchemical Reduction] - 10 tickets [item=Imbued Sulfur] - 12 tickets [/quote] And if that wasn't enough you can always help my addiction to opening chests and other items...! [quote=Treasure Chests] [item=Rusted Treasure Chest] - 3 tickets [item=Iron Treasure Chest] - 6 tickets [item=Gilded Decorative Chest] - 10 tickets [/quote] [quote=Other Openables] [item=Bonebound Chest] x5 - 1 ticket [item=Broadleaf Pack] x2 - 1 ticket [item=Broken Penny Jar] x5 - 1 ticket [item=Broken Pottery Jar] x4 - 1 ticket [item=Feather Pouch] - 1 ticket [item=Pearly Shell] - 1 ticket [item=Hefty Treasure Cache] - 3 tickets [item=Some Secret Stash] - 5 tickets [/quote] [quote=Coliseum Skin Chests] Any chest will be accepted and opened. The skin will be added to the Lesser Prize Pool and you will receive [b]6 tickets[/b]. [/quote] [quote=Holiday Chests] Any chest will be accepted and opened. The items will be added to the Lesser Prize Pools and you will receive [b]12 tickets[/b]. [/quote] [b]FINALLY...there is one more way to gain tickets[/b] [quote=Dragons] If you buy any of my dragons at [b]full price[/b] from the Auction House, you will get [b]DOUBLE[/b] the respective amount of tickets...ie if the dragon is 20k Treasure, you will receive [b]40[/b] tickets [/quote]
TICKETS

The easiest way to get tickets is with Gems or Treasure.
1 Gem = 1k Treasure = 1 ticket

But there are a LOT of other ways to get tickets.
Food wrote:
Food will only be accepted in completed stacks (99)
2 point food - 5 tickets + 2k Treasure added to Prize
3 point food - 5 tickets + 3k Treasure added to Prize
4 point food - 5 tickets + 4k Treasure added to Prize
5 point food - 5 tickets + 5k Treasure added to Prize
6 point food - 7 tickets + 6k Treasure added to Prize
7 point food - 7 tickets + 7k Treasure added to Prize
8 point food - 7 tickets + 8k Treasure added to Prize
9 point food - 7 tickets + 9k Treasure added to Prize
10 point food - 10 tickets + 10k Treasure added to Prize
11 point food - 10 tickets + 11k Treasure added to Prize
12 point food - 10 tickets + 12k Treasure added to Prize
13 point food - 10 tickets + 13k Treasure added to Prize
14 point food - 10 tickets + 14k Treasure added to Prize
15 point food - 15 tickets + 15k Treasure added to Prize
16 point food - 15 tickets + 16k Treasure added to Prize
17 point food - 15 tickets + 17k Treasure added to Prize
18 point food - 15 tickets + 18k Treasure added to Prize
19 point food - 15 tickets + 19k Treasure added to Prize
20 point food - 15 tickets + 20k Treasure added to Prize
21 point food - 20 tickets + 21k Treasure added to Prize
22 point food - 20 tickets + 22k Treasure added to Prize
23 point food - 20 tickets + 23k Treasure added to Prize
24 point food - 20 tickets + 24k Treasure added to Prize
25 point food - 20 tickets + 25k Treasure added to Prize

There are also lots of other items that can get you tickets too:
Baldwin Materials wrote:
This is for each individual item
Green Ooze Any colour - 2 tickets
Green Goo Any colour - 3 tickets
Green Sludge Any colour - 4 tickets
White Slime Any colour - 5 tickets
Copper Muck Any colour - 10 tickets
Created Baldwin Materials wrote:
Again, this is for each individual item
Glass Beaker - 1 ticket
Coarse Alchemical Reduction - 2 tickets
Sizzling Phosphorus - 4 tickets
Irradiated Alchemical Reduction - 6 tickets
Infused Fragment - 8 tickets
Reinforced Glass Beaker - 9 tickets
Fine Alchemical Reduction - 10 tickets
Imbued Sulfur - 12 tickets

And if that wasn't enough you can always help my addiction to opening chests and other items...!
Treasure Chests wrote:
Rusted Treasure Chest - 3 tickets
Iron Treasure Chest - 6 tickets
Gilded Decorative Chest - 10 tickets
Other Openables wrote:
Bonebound Chest x5 - 1 ticket
Broadleaf Pack x2 - 1 ticket
Broken Penny Jar x5 - 1 ticket
Broken Pottery Jar x4 - 1 ticket
Feather Pouch - 1 ticket
Pearly Shell - 1 ticket
Hefty Treasure Cache - 3 tickets
Some Secret Stash - 5 tickets
Coliseum Skin Chests wrote:
Any chest will be accepted and opened. The skin will be added to the Lesser Prize Pool and you will receive 6 tickets.
Holiday Chests wrote:
Any chest will be accepted and opened. The items will be added to the Lesser Prize Pools and you will receive 12 tickets.

FINALLY...there is one more way to gain tickets
Dragons wrote:
If you buy any of my dragons at full price from the Auction House, you will get DOUBLE the respective amount of tickets...ie if the dragon is 20k Treasure, you will receive 40 tickets
CXzUggF.pnglRiR2l7.png
[center] [b]CURRENT FIRST PRIZE TOTAL: 647,250 TREASURE 353 GEMS[/b] [b]MAJOR PRIZES[/b] [quote=First] 50% of all gems and treasure from ticket sales [/quote] [quote=Second] [item=Unhatched Bogsneak Egg] and [item=Unhatched Nocturne Egg] [/quote] [quote=Third] [item=Breed Change: Spiral] and [item=Vista: Spiral Dragons] [/quote] [quote=Fourth] [item=Tertiary Gene: Runes] and [item=Tertiary Gene: Ghost] [/quote] [quote=Fifth] [item=Tertiary Gene: Lace] and [item=Tertiary Gene: Glimmer] [/quote] [quote=Sixth] [item=Primary Gene: Skink] and [item=Secondary Gene: Spinner] [/quote] [quote=Seventh] [b]ANY VISTA FROM THE TREASURE MARKETPLACE[/b] [/quote] [quote=Eighth] [item=Tertiary Gene: Scales] and [item=Anomalous Skink] and [item=Conjoined Skink] [/quote] [quote=Ninth] [item=Amberwing Waveskimmer] and [item=Great Blue Waveskimmer] [/quote] [quote=Tenth] [item=A flourish of Sapphire] [/quote] [b]LESSER PRIZE POOL[/b] If you do not win one of the first ten prizes, you will win something from one of the following Prize Pools...25% of participants will receive each type of item... [quote=FIRST QUARTER - Apparel] [item=brown birdskull wingpiece] [item=green birdskull legband] [item=leather tail wrap] [item=pretty buttercup neck bow] [item=gold steampunk tail bauble] [item=simple gold necklace] [item=simple copper necklace] [item=black arm bow] [item=blushing pink rose] [item=tawny antlers] [item=whisperer's cowl] [item=fuchsia deepsea bulb] [item=forest green head wrap] [item=woodsdrake cape] [item=ornate gold necklace] [item=golden birdskull wingpiece] [item=dark red tail bow] [item=black tail bow] [item=gossamer arm silks] [item=morganite flourish eye piece] [item=burnished filigree breastplate] [item=teardrop lapis lazuli belt] [item=teardrop lapis lazuli leg band] [item=teardrop citrine wing loop] [item=searing crown] [item=ember sylvan wings] [item=intense attention] [item=cat's helmet] [item=cat's leg armor] [item=mage's thicket bag][item=mage's peony tunic] [item=sweetheart claw] [item=sweetheart lace waist frill] [item=black lace tail ornament]x2 [item=green lace headpiece] [item=green lace collar] [item=green lace tail ornament]x2 [item=twilight rose thorn wing tangle] [item=obsidian roundhorn] [item=studious healer's reference] [item=brilliant healer's calling] [item=brilliant healer's mantle] [item=lucky woodmask] [item=blooming woodbrace] [item=sepia woodwing] [item=strawberry plumed cover] [b]MORE TO COME[/b] [/quote] [quote=SECOND QUARTER - Skins/Vistas] [item=skin: Hainu] [item=skin: fuiran] [item=skin: amaranth moth] [item=skin: emerald webwing] [item=skin: gilded glass] [item=skin: blackwing croaker] [item=skin: mistwatch shellion] [item=skin: fertility queen] [item=skin: sakura owl] [item=accent: janus trap] [item=skin: luna mith] [item=accent: starwood trail] [item=accent: bogwyrm] [item=accent: coral carpenter]x2 [item=skin: crystaplate stinger] [item=skin: death seeker] [item=accent: triple happiness] [item=accent: wind's calling] [item=accent: deepsea dweller] [item=skin: go with the floe]x5 [item=skin: abyss pearl]x2 [item=skin: oceans vibrant] [item=skin: hydrothermal] [item=skin: hyaline] [item=skin: noodlebranch] [item=vista: training fields] [item=vista: woodland path] [item=vista: bamboo falls] [item=vista: conjurer's hat]x2 [item=vista: gossamer flame] [item=vista: training fields II]x2 [item=vista: jester] [item=vista: tidelord] [b]MORE TO COME[/b] [/quote] [quote=THIRD QUARTER - Familiars] [item=luna mith] [item=cockatrice] [item=glowing pocket mouse] [item=grey river flight] [item=scarlet flycatcher] [item=dryad] [item=storm seeker] [item=emerald webwing] [item=ember mouse] [item=cumulus seal] [item=everglade lasher] [item=ruby webwing] [item=rainbow sprite] [item=dreameater] [item=dwarf truffle] [item=opheodrys serthis] [item=carmine serthis] [item=longneck skirmisher] [item=sakura owl] [item=wildwood owl] [item=clown charger] [item=crimson reef snail] [item=emerald cave jewel] [item=warcat protector] [item=winter wolf] [item=red-breasted hainu] [item=death's-head stag] [item=bluemoon aviar] [item=snowfall elk] [b]MORE TO COME (seriously I have so many...)[/b] [/quote] [quote=FOURTH QUARTER - Food Stacks] [item=crunchy moth legs] [item=fragile moth wings] [item=honeycomb fragment] [item=serrated beak] [item=bamboo leaves] [item=dark-tufted featherduster] [item=yellow-tinged featherduster] [item=wildwood owlet] [item=daddy longlegs] [item=dwarf fawn] [item=micro deer] [item=blooming pods] [item=river wiggler] [item=vampire eel] [item=blue honeycomb] [item=jagged beak] [item=false leaf] [item=reverse silkworm moth] [item=blue spot pygmy wrasse] [item=pygmy wrasse] [item=triad moth] [item=mustache moth] [item=pale pink rose] [item=blue rose] [item=frosted violets] [item=satin violets] [item=sweet songbird] [item=ire tweet] [item=shell-dwelling cichlid] [item=rosy similis] [item=silverfish spectre] [item=silverfish] [b]MORE TO COME...all full stacks[/b] [/quote]

CURRENT FIRST PRIZE TOTAL: 647,250 TREASURE 353 GEMS
MAJOR PRIZES
First wrote:
50% of all gems and treasure from ticket sales
Second wrote:
Unhatched Bogsneak Egg and Unhatched Nocturne Egg
Third wrote:
Breed Change: Spiral and Vista: Spiral Dragons
Fourth wrote:
Tertiary Gene: Runes and Tertiary Gene: Ghost
Fifth wrote:
Tertiary Gene: Lace and Tertiary Gene: Glimmer
Sixth wrote:
Primary Gene: Skink and Secondary Gene: Spinner
Seventh wrote:
ANY VISTA FROM THE TREASURE MARKETPLACE
Eighth wrote:
Tertiary Gene: Scales and Anomalous Skink and Conjoined Skink
Ninth wrote:
Amberwing Waveskimmer and Great Blue Waveskimmer
Tenth wrote:
A Flourish of Sapphire

LESSER PRIZE POOL

If you do not win one of the first ten prizes, you will win something from one of the following Prize Pools...25% of participants will receive each type of item...
FIRST QUARTER - Apparel wrote:
Brown Birdskull Wingpiece Green Birdskull Legband Leather Tail Wrap Pretty Buttercup Neck Bow Gold Steampunk Tail Bauble Simple Gold Necklace Simple Copper Necklace Black Arm Bow Blushing Pink Rose Tawny Antlers Whisperer's Cowl Fuchsia Deepsea Bulb Forest Green Head Wrap Woodsdrake Cape Ornate Gold Necklace Golden Birdskull Wingpiece Dark Red Tail Bow Black Tail Bow Gossamer Arm Silks Morganite Flourish Eye Piece Burnished Filigree Breastplate Teardrop Lapis Lazuli Belt Teardrop Lapis Lazuli Leg Band Teardrop Citrine Wing Loop Searing Crown Ember Sylvan Wings Intense Attention Cat's Helmet Cat's Leg Armor Mage's Thicket Bag Mage's Peony Tunic Sweetheart Claw Sweetheart Lace Waist Frill Black Lace Tail Ornament x2 Green Lace Headpiece Green Lace Collar Green Lace Tail Ornament x2 Twilight Rose Thorn Wing Tangle Obsidian Roundhorn Studious Healer's Reference Brilliant Healer's Calling Brilliant Healer's Mantle Lucky Woodmask Blooming Woodbrace Sepia Woodwing Strawberry Plumed Cover

MORE TO COME
SECOND QUARTER - Skins/Vistas wrote:
Skin: Hainu Skin: Fuiran Skin: Amaranth Moth Skin: Emerald Webwing Skin: Gilded Glass Skin: Blackwing Croaker Skin: Mistwatch Shellion Skin: Fertility Queen Skin: Sakura Owl Accent: Janus Trap Skin: Luna Mith Accent: Starwood Trail Accent: Bogwyrm Accent: Coral Carpenter x2 Skin: Crystaplate Stinger Skin: Death Seeker Accent: Triple Happiness Accent: Wind's Calling Accent: DeepSea Dweller Skin: Go With the Floe x5 Skin: Abyss pearl x2 Skin: Oceans Vibrant Skin: Hydrothermal Skin: Hyaline Skin: Noodlebranch

Vista: Training Fields Vista: Woodland Path Vista: Bamboo Falls Vista: Conjurer's Hat x2 Vista: Gossamer Flame Vista: Training Fields II x2 Vista: Jester Vista: Tidelord

MORE TO COME
THIRD QUARTER - Familiars wrote:
Luna Mith Cockatrice Glowing Pocket Mouse Grey River Flight Scarlet Flycatcher Dryad Storm Seeker Emerald Webwing Ember Mouse Cumulus Seal Everglade Lasher Ruby Webwing Rainbow Sprite Dreameater Dwarf Truffle Opheodrys Serthis Carmine Serthis Longneck Skirmisher Sakura Owl Wildwood Owl Clown Charger Crimson Reef Snail Emerald Cave Jewel Warcat Protector Winter Wolf Red-Breasted Hainu Death's-Head Stag Bluemoon Aviar Snowfall Elk

MORE TO COME (seriously I have so many...)
FOURTH QUARTER - Food Stacks wrote:
Crunchy Moth Legs Fragile Moth Wings Honeycomb Fragment Serrated Beak Bamboo Leaves Dark-Tufted Featherduster Yellow-Tinged Featherduster Wildwood Owlet Daddy Longlegs Dwarf Fawn Micro Deer Blooming Pods River Wiggler Vampire Eel Blue Honeycomb Jagged Beak False Leaf Reverse Silkworm Moth Blue Spot Pygmy Wrasse Pygmy Wrasse Triad Moth Mustache Moth Pale Pink Rose Blue Rose Frosted Violets Satin Violets Sweet Songbird Ire Tweet Shell-Dwelling Cichlid Rosy Similis Silverfish Spectre Silverfish

MORE TO COME...all full stacks
CXzUggF.pnglRiR2l7.png
TICKET HOLDERS

SPREADSHEET
TICKET HOLDERS

SPREADSHEET
CXzUggF.pnglRiR2l7.png
[b]AFFILIATES[/b] If you would like to be affiliated, just let me know... :D [center][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/1837788][img]http://i.imgur.com/MBt5Loa.png[/img][/url] [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/2412723] [img]https://i.imgur.com/S5dGQnN.png[/img][/url] [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/2418347/1][img]https://i.imgur.com/lRiR2l7.png[/img][/url] [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/2440500][img]https://i.imgur.com/HjHNvoe.png[/img][/url] [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/2440524][img]http://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/346694/34669337p.png[/img][/url] [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/2442317][img]https://i.imgur.com/0Rte189.png[/img][/url] [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/2448251/3#post_33499067][img]https://i.imgur.com/LRvZSq8.png[/img][/url] If you are affiliated, please put this code into your affiliates list for [b]TEN[/b] free tickets [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/2421288/1][img]https://i.imgur.com/CXzUggF.png[/img][/url] [code][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/2421288/1][img]https://i.imgur.com/CXzUggF.png[/img][/url][/code]
AFFILIATES

If you would like to be affiliated, just let me know... :D
MBt5Loa.png

S5dGQnN.png

lRiR2l7.png

HjHNvoe.png

34669337p.png

0Rte189.png

LRvZSq8.png

If you are affiliated, please put this code into your affiliates list for TEN free tickets

CXzUggF.png
Code:
[url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/2421288/1][img]https://i.imgur.com/CXzUggF.png[/img][/url]
CXzUggF.pnglRiR2l7.png
Aannnd...we are open! :D

Well done, you remembered to ACTUALLY post something useful.
Aannnd...we are open! :D

Well done, you remembered to ACTUALLY post something useful.
CXzUggF.pnglRiR2l7.png
I support this raffle 1,000,000 percent! I’ll be sending stuff and such soon! :D
I support this raffle 1,000,000 percent! I’ll be sending stuff and such soon! :D
I don’t bite.
@Orleina could i join the raffle plz and thx!
@Orleina could i join the raffle plz and thx!
xyTd0je.pngvjt2y1Z.pngQxsISbc.pngHxP6kXi.pngj8SSVrJ.png6bJPt0y.pngPTVAf7u.pngAnDjjTc.png
EDUCkz6.png
@Orleina
I bought one of your pets for 15kt so I get 30 tickets right?
@Orleina
I bought one of your pets for 15kt so I get 30 tickets right?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 58 59