Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [Giveaway] Closed
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20
@fabledtongues
could i any possible health potions and any spirit of ____ fam / _____ sprite please? thanks ^^
@fabledtongues
could i any possible health potions and any spirit of ____ fam / _____ sprite please? thanks ^^
monsoon_by_pupmew-dcq348v.pngtumblr_pb04puzMLY1wvvm88o1_100.png
@lapisquartz
~ she/her ~
~ FR time +8 ~
~ selling gems ~
~ levelling service ~
~ pretties for fodder ~
xxxx

giphy.gif
[
@fabeledtongues sad to see an older player leave~ I hope you have had fun :)
This is very generous of you!
I am very late~ so I’m not sure what is taken.
I would love any cat.
Pink silks
Or
Older festival apparel
That you may still have~
But I understand if you don’t~ you have a lot of interest here :D
I hope you have a magical day~
@fabeledtongues sad to see an older player leave~ I hope you have had fun :)
This is very generous of you!
I am very late~ so I’m not sure what is taken.
I would love any cat.
Pink silks
Or
Older festival apparel
That you may still have~
But I understand if you don’t~ you have a lot of interest here :D
I hope you have a magical day~
@fabledtongues sorry you are leaving ..

I'd be happy to give Lumos and ombra a good home though.
@fabledtongues sorry you are leaving ..

I'd be happy to give Lumos and ombra a good home though.
image.png

My Forum Shop:
http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/2544736#post_2544736
If the ice sprite is still left could I have it please? If not, then is the Accent: Lightburst Flora still available?
If the ice sprite is still left could I have it please? If not, then is the Accent: Lightburst Flora still available?
alWiqh6.png
For dragons may i take in Lumos and Luna?

For apparel, xD i'm fairly new so i want a good chunk of it. also i don't know the names of many of the items so it's going to be difficult to be specific, bare with me.
Staring from the first page screenshotted i'll take
The scar set, all 3 ribbons, the feathered hat and both items after the ribbons.

2nd screenshot, The black scar set and the scarf? before it, the shackles and purple glowing stone things after them.

3rd screenshot, The bird, All of the ribbons, the red thing after the ribbons, the harp, the volcano, one of the thorns, and the last item on the page.

4th page, Starcloak thing, the bone thingy, the purple apparel set.

5th page, 1 of the first items,the 4th item, the ice thing & the bag with glowy things on it after it, the fairy thing? the sword, the lava thing, the brown striped cat.

6th page: Every item.

7th page: every item.

8th page: xD every item.

9th page: EVERY ITEM I'M SORRY

xD if i'm overoing it you can stop me or tell me to ask by the row. i'll ask for the other things in another post because this got kind of long.
For dragons may i take in Lumos and Luna?

For apparel, xD i'm fairly new so i want a good chunk of it. also i don't know the names of many of the items so it's going to be difficult to be specific, bare with me.
Staring from the first page screenshotted i'll take
The scar set, all 3 ribbons, the feathered hat and both items after the ribbons.

2nd screenshot, The black scar set and the scarf? before it, the shackles and purple glowing stone things after them.

3rd screenshot, The bird, All of the ribbons, the red thing after the ribbons, the harp, the volcano, one of the thorns, and the last item on the page.

4th page, Starcloak thing, the bone thingy, the purple apparel set.

5th page, 1 of the first items,the 4th item, the ice thing & the bag with glowy things on it after it, the fairy thing? the sword, the lava thing, the brown striped cat.

6th page: Every item.

7th page: every item.

8th page: xD every item.

9th page: EVERY ITEM I'M SORRY

xD if i'm overoing it you can stop me or tell me to ask by the row. i'll ask for the other things in another post because this got kind of long.
Though honestly if you can't find enough people for the apparel items i'll take anything and everything thats left. same goes for all the other items.

Familiars: The lion on the first screenshot,
the dark sprite if their still available,
the colorful feathered headed creature thats in the second row on the second screenshot & the last crature same row.
the green bird and the fire creature,
and on the last screenshot the 1st familiar, and the phoenix.

Battle: The ice, acid? fire, ice and healing abilities along witha few potions if you have any left. and perhaps a few of those ice, arcane, plague, and water fragments?

Specialty: The witchhat vista and the gene.

Skins: I'll be happy with any 6 (or more) random accents, i'm not entirely sure how to explain the specific ones i want.

Other: AS MANY OF THE CHEST AS I CAN GET. the leaves, and the pink gems.
Though honestly if you can't find enough people for the apparel items i'll take anything and everything thats left. same goes for all the other items.

Familiars: The lion on the first screenshot,
the dark sprite if their still available,
the colorful feathered headed creature thats in the second row on the second screenshot & the last crature same row.
the green bird and the fire creature,
and on the last screenshot the 1st familiar, and the phoenix.

Battle: The ice, acid? fire, ice and healing abilities along witha few potions if you have any left. and perhaps a few of those ice, arcane, plague, and water fragments?

Specialty: The witchhat vista and the gene.

Skins: I'll be happy with any 6 (or more) random accents, i'm not entirely sure how to explain the specific ones i want.

Other: AS MANY OF THE CHEST AS I CAN GET. the leaves, and the pink gems.
@fabledtongues
To be honest since I am extremely late to the party, any older festival apparel you might still have from 2014 and backwards would be nice!

- whatever is left of the Familiars / Skins / Other tab would be nice, I'm hoarding quite a bit of stuff so anything will defintiely go a long way!

- Call to the Sky (M Imp fest accent), hopefully? :eyes:
@fabledtongues
To be honest since I am extremely late to the party, any older festival apparel you might still have from 2014 and backwards would be nice!

- whatever is left of the Familiars / Skins / Other tab would be nice, I'm hoarding quite a bit of stuff so anything will defintiely go a long way!

- Call to the Sky (M Imp fest accent), hopefully? :eyes:
@fabledtongues lols idk if you have anything left but I'd really like any of the following stuff that I listed :3
If you still have that eliminate I'd love that as I only need 1 more to finish up my coli team!!!
Or if you have any of the following apparel!!- Chillspike crown, blushing pink roses, any cats, any pink silks, companion comet, chillspike collar, seashell mantle I'd love any of those!!
If you have none of those than I'd like a vial of scattersight if you have any left :3

Lols i feel like i PROBABLY missed out on everything but just wanted to say thank you for this giveaway anyways and good luck in your endeavours in life!!
@fabledtongues lols idk if you have anything left but I'd really like any of the following stuff that I listed :3
If you still have that eliminate I'd love that as I only need 1 more to finish up my coli team!!!
Or if you have any of the following apparel!!- Chillspike crown, blushing pink roses, any cats, any pink silks, companion comet, chillspike collar, seashell mantle I'd love any of those!!
If you have none of those than I'd like a vial of scattersight if you have any left :3

Lols i feel like i PROBABLY missed out on everything but just wanted to say thank you for this giveaway anyways and good luck in your endeavours in life!!
r7P00ic.png
I'll take any apparel and chests you have left.

And if you still have that widened eye on the green background apparel (I don't know the name of it sorry) on the 5th screenshot I'd love that.
I'll take any apparel and chests you have left.

And if you still have that widened eye on the green background apparel (I don't know the name of it sorry) on the 5th screenshot I'd love that.
wpEE9mo.png
@fabledtongues Hi! It would be great to have any magical shards you have left, and also the darkened scar apparel if you still have it. Thanks very much!!
@fabledtongues Hi! It would be great to have any magical shards you have left, and also the darkened scar apparel if you still have it. Thanks very much!!
[img][/img]Rh8lsS6.pnghttps://i.imgur.com/Rh8lsS6.png[/img][/img]https://i.imgur.com/q75Fum0.png
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20