Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Flameforgers OOF Explorer's Raffle (END)
1 2 ... 85 86 87 88 89 90 91
@Niharike
yay! thank you >:3c

1. cuernos para todas las estaciones
@Niharike
yay! thank you >:3c

1. cuernos para todas las estaciones
..................................... MUYNhfy.png
dEe2UrM.png

5hF3FGk.png
7Y0SkWr.png Np4NxIR.png
HZSRMw5.png
nL26Ewd.png
@Niharike
Would you change my Username from Jaycid to Millapede85 on the round ping list please?
@Niharike
Would you change my Username from Jaycid to Millapede85 on the round ping list please?
My name is Millie, I'm a girl, I love to read pinkerlockes but I don't have enough creative talent to write my own.

*Bows*

*Whoopie cushion*
[center]Prize Distribution: -Winners will be selected using random.org. We'll be drawing in batches of 10 at a time. - The winners will create a list. You'll only have to create a list of your most wanted prize packs in order from most wanted to least wanted. If someone is pulled, first in the list they will only list one prize pack, if someone is selected 6th in a batch they will list their 6 most wanted prize packs. Post your list on the thread, pinging me (@Niharike). - You have 24 hours to post your list. If you do not reply within 24 hours, your name will be bumped down to the bottom of the next batch. After 48 hours, if you have not replied, your name will be placed back into the pool, where you can be drawn once more. [quote=Round Pings] @EasilyAmusedKat @Juxta13 @MoonDragon @Catwyrm @Gravebloom @wingworm @WHDE @Losina @SilentRiver @FeridBathory @CowboyMouth @PrinceYuu @Sprill0 @LupoIsLost @bfkitsune @Stellatrix13 @elmlily @Polubing @DeadBattery @Oppabo @OctoberRose @sourfang @Millapede85 @contagioushazard @Imaginex [/quote] [b]VERY LAST ROUND?[/b] 1. @mechanical 2. @DragonSanctuary 3. @Glurpagos For Viewing Ease Three Remaining Prizes: [quote=Color divider] [center][item=Black Lace Headpiece][item=Black Lace Collar][item=Black Lace Ribbons][item=Black Lace Waist Frill] [item=Black Lace Wristlet][item=Black Lace Anklet][item=Black Lace Tail Ornament][item=Black-Edged Claw][/center] [/quote] [quote=Toxic Claws] [center] [item=Glowing Red Clawtips][item=Glowing Orange Clawtips][item=Glowing Gold Clawtips] [item=Glowing purple Clawtips][item=Glowing Blue Clawtips][item=Glowing Green Clawtips] [/center] [/quote] [quote=Lore] [center][item=Long Form poetry][item=Forgotten Poet's Tools] Bios Written by Fabro Examples: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=8923350]1[/url] | [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=31271762]2[/url] | [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=28011165]3[/url] [/quote][/center] [/center]
Prize Distribution:

-Winners will be selected using random.org. We'll be drawing in batches of 10 at a time.

- The winners will create a list. You'll only have to create a list of your most wanted prize packs in order from most wanted to least wanted. If someone is pulled, first in the list they will only list one prize pack, if someone is selected 6th in a batch they will list their 6 most wanted prize packs. Post your list on the thread, pinging me (@Niharike).

- You have 24 hours to post your list. If you do not reply within 24 hours, your name will be bumped down to the bottom of the next batch. After 48 hours, if you have not replied, your name will be placed back into the pool, where you can be drawn once more.

VERY LAST ROUND?

1. @mechanical
2. @DragonSanctuary
3. @Glurpagos

For Viewing Ease
Three Remaining Prizes:
Color divider wrote:
Black Lace Headpiece Black Lace Collar Black Lace Ribbons Black Lace Waist Frill
Black Lace Wristlet Black Lace Anklet Black Lace Tail Ornament Black-Edged Claw
Toxic Claws wrote:
Glowing Red Clawtips Glowing Orange Clawtips Glowing Gold Clawtips
Glowing Purple Clawtips Glowing Blue Clawtips Glowing Green Clawtips
Quote:
Long Form Poetry Forgotten Poet's Tools
Bios Written by Fabro
Examples: 1 | 2 | 3

Liquidating Accents.
9h5f14.jpg
@Niharike Oh my, wasn't expecting this :O

1) Color Divider
2) Bios by Fabro
3) Toxic Claws

Hopefully I did this right :D
@Niharike Oh my, wasn't expecting this :O

1) Color Divider
2) Bios by Fabro
3) Toxic Claws

Hopefully I did this right :D
tumblr_pf94kj0z6q1u6ffy8o1_100.pngtumblr_pf94kj0z6q1u6ffy8o2_100.pngtumblr_pf94kj0z6q1u6ffy8o3_100.pngtumblr_pf94kj0z6q1u6ffy8o4_100.png
@niharike ohh! i didnt expect this at all, even if its just last round.

1. color divider
@niharike ohh! i didnt expect this at all, even if its just last round.

1. color divider
{windkind||fr+9||they/them}
i know this is confusing, but i didn't invent logic!
hatchling probability calculator * search maker * scry hatchling generator
@Niharike - hello, I'm only now getting around to putting the cool badges into my dragon bios. Which of the artists mentioned in the thanks section shall I credit for the badges? Thanks.
@Niharike - hello, I'm only now getting around to putting the cool badges into my dragon bios. Which of the artists mentioned in the thanks section shall I credit for the badges? Thanks.
48132295907_e8de2b6f19_o.png
@kriski

twinArmageddons
@kriski

twinArmageddons
Liquidating Accents.
9h5f14.jpg
@Niharike - thank you!
@Niharike - thank you!
48132295907_e8de2b6f19_o.png
1 2 ... 85 86 87 88 89 90 91