Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Dragon Giveaway! (Menagerie Hatchery)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 26 27
@Cuddleh I would love her as well! tbh, I like the name Dawn xD how about Lyra for her then?
@Cuddleh I would love her as well! tbh, I like the name Dawn xD how about Lyra for her then?
RaffleSig_Full_Ver2.png
@Cuddleh Lel wups! I'm still trying to learn the genders and breeds xD
@Cuddleh Lel wups! I'm still trying to learn the genders and breeds xD
pVID3gO.png
@Blaze130

Then she'll be headed your way, and that would be a lovely name for her as well! :) (I like the name Dawn too!)

@StarryFalcon

That's totally okay! I just know I've accidentally bought a girl when I wanted a boy or vice versa and was sorely disappointed when I figured it out x3 She'll be on her way soon!
@Blaze130

Then she'll be headed your way, and that would be a lovely name for her as well! :) (I like the name Dawn too!)

@StarryFalcon

That's totally okay! I just know I've accidentally bought a girl when I wanted a boy or vice versa and was sorely disappointed when I figured it out x3 She'll be on her way soon!
aaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaa49763919121_34ac4bea71_m.jpg
@Cuddleh

May I please adopt #39493237 and name him Romulus? =) Your Valentine's Day dragons are lovely.
@Cuddleh

May I please adopt #39493237 and name him Romulus? =) Your Valentine's Day dragons are lovely.
@ShadowSavage

Hello! You sure can; my friend has him, but he'll be named and sent your way soon c: And aw, thank you. Unfortunately they haven't found people to adopt them, despite being rather adorable (and some, the saturn babies, from a pair I intend to only breed for Valentine's day)
@ShadowSavage

Hello! You sure can; my friend has him, but he'll be named and sent your way soon c: And aw, thank you. Unfortunately they haven't found people to adopt them, despite being rather adorable (and some, the saturn babies, from a pair I intend to only breed for Valentine's day)
@Cuddleh Can I have #39492860? I'd name her Avarice.
@Cuddleh Can I have #39492860? I'd name her Avarice.
d56BQIN.png
@PlausiblyPyrite

Sure thing! :D
@PlausiblyPyrite

Sure thing! :D
39492859 this, the last female imperial is gorgeous! may i claim her?
39492859 this, the last female imperial is gorgeous! may i claim her?
shadow_small.png trans rights
rowan / he / 21
FR +2 / wishlist / naomi quest
trans rights trans
@cuddleh ^ id love to name her cynthia c:
@cuddleh ^ id love to name her cynthia c:
shadow_small.png trans rights
rowan / he / 21
FR +2 / wishlist / naomi quest
trans rights trans
@rythec

Hi! You sure can ;3 Instrumental has her, so I'll shoot her a text to name her and send her your way! Thank you for taking her c:
@rythec

Hi! You sure can ;3 Instrumental has her, so I'll shoot her a text to name her and send her your way! Thank you for taking her c:
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 26 27