Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Dragon Giveaway! (Menagerie Hatchery)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 26 27
@OliveBoat

You certainly can! (Especially since you're a fellow Magelet! Woo, Arcane!) I'll text Instrumental to pop that name on her and send her your way :)
@OliveBoat

You certainly can! (Especially since you're a fellow Magelet! Woo, Arcane!) I'll text Instrumental to pop that name on her and send her your way :)
aaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaa49763919121_34ac4bea71_m.jpg
May I please have #37002603? His name could be Theron..
May I please have #37002603? His name could be Theron..
hi, i'm dio! it/its pronouns :)
please, click my eggs!
nZcTi.gifhTyML.gifPrJPf.gif
and my hatchlings!
jDdE2.gifF2qBc.gifUWxYs.gif8hg5j.gif7Jcf4.gifhimYn.gifmydHO.gifZsWrD.gif
@voltstwobit

Hi! That's totally doable, I'll be sending Instrumental another text message and he'll be on his way shortly ^_^
@voltstwobit

Hi! That's totally doable, I'll be sending Instrumental another text message and he'll be on his way shortly ^_^
Hehe, thank you! ^_^
Hehe, thank you! ^_^
hi, i'm dio! it/its pronouns :)
please, click my eggs!
nZcTi.gifhTyML.gifPrJPf.gif
and my hatchlings!
jDdE2.gifF2qBc.gifUWxYs.gif8hg5j.gif7Jcf4.gifhimYn.gifmydHO.gifZsWrD.gif
@Cuddleh Can I have 37002526? I want to name him Karkat xD
@Cuddleh Can I have 37002526? I want to name him Karkat xD
pVID3gO.png
@Cuddleh Can I have dawn? She is beautiful!
@Cuddleh Can I have dawn? She is beautiful!
RaffleSig_Full_Ver2.png
@StarryFalcon

Sure! But just to make sure you know, that Wildclaw is a girl :3 The name works either way, just didn't want you accidentally taking a girl if you were after a boy :)
@StarryFalcon

Sure! But just to make sure you know, that Wildclaw is a girl :3 The name works either way, just didn't want you accidentally taking a girl if you were after a boy :)
@Cuddleh I would like 37210294 if possible! I would like to name him Kyro
@Cuddleh I would like 37210294 if possible! I would like to name him Kyro
Artboard-1.png
@Blaze130

Hello! ^-^ Unfortunately Dawn herself has been named and is being sent to another new player, but her very similar Rose primary sister is still available if you would like to have her :)
@Blaze130

Hello! ^-^ Unfortunately Dawn herself has been named and is being sent to another new player, but her very similar Rose primary sister is still available if you would like to have her :)
@GlitchingFlame

Why certainly :D He shall be named and headed your way very soon (since I know Instrumental is online and handling all of these dragon send-outs) :)
@GlitchingFlame

Why certainly :D He shall be named and headed your way very soon (since I know Instrumental is online and handling all of these dragon send-outs) :)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 26 27