Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Dragon Giveaway! (Menagerie Hatchery)
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 26 27
Oki doki!
Oki doki!
@Cuddleh Wow #40241965 is the prettiest imperial I've seen to date! Might I take care of her? Im sure she would love it my den!
@Cuddleh Wow #40241965 is the prettiest imperial I've seen to date! Might I take care of her? Im sure she would love it my den!
There was a time he thought a single
sword could save the kingdom. A
time, all regrets were yet far away...
@PandaOverlord

Awh, thank you for the compliment <3 I adore her parents so much. And you sure could, what would you like her to be named? c;
@PandaOverlord

Awh, thank you for the compliment <3 I adore her parents so much. And you sure could, what would you like her to be named? c;
aaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaa49763919121_34ac4bea71_m.jpg
@cuddleh ohhhhhh what to name her?

Oh i know! how about Rune? I know of another dragon that i may get who i would name scroll as a sibling of some sorts? Thanks!
@cuddleh ohhhhhh what to name her?

Oh i know! how about Rune? I know of another dragon that i may get who i would name scroll as a sibling of some sorts? Thanks!
There was a time he thought a single
sword could save the kingdom. A
time, all regrets were yet far away...
@PandaOverlord

I know naming is quite the battle x3 heh But that sounds good! She'd love having a sibling, I'm sure. I'll pop that name on her and send her your way, welcome to FR c:
@PandaOverlord

I know naming is quite the battle x3 heh But that sounds good! She'd love having a sibling, I'm sure. I'll pop that name on her and send her your way, welcome to FR c:
Could I please get #40242027 thank you
Could I please get #40242027 thank you
@Himeno

Hi! Sorry it took a bit to get back to you; just let me know what you'd like the kiddo to be named and I'll tell Shasta to send her your way in the morning (I know she's asleep by now x3)
@Himeno

Hi! Sorry it took a bit to get back to you; just let me know what you'd like the kiddo to be named and I'll tell Shasta to send her your way in the morning (I know she's asleep by now x3)
@Cuddleh
Iceangel would be a great name
@Cuddleh
Iceangel would be a great name
Hello, can i have #40242011 with the name Awnylin if shes avaliable? If not, then #40242027 with the name Crysallis is also fine by me. Thanks!
Hello, can i have #40242011 with the name Awnylin if shes avaliable? If not, then #40242027 with the name Crysallis is also fine by me. Thanks!
@thebrelam

Hi! The first shouldn't be a problem, I'll get Shay to name her and send her your way when she's on her break c: (I love your chosen names, by the way!)
@thebrelam

Hi! The first shouldn't be a problem, I'll get Shay to name her and send her your way when she's on her break c: (I love your chosen names, by the way!)
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 26 27