Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Dragon Giveaway! (Menagerie Hatchery)
@Cuddleh thank ye very much
@Cuddleh thank ye very much
Can I please have #44506012? They're so pretty!
Can I please have #44506012? They're so pretty!
@Emeraldine

Hi! You're welcome to adopt him from @shaynalie; what would you like him named?
@Emeraldine

Hi! You're welcome to adopt him from @shaynalie; what would you like him named?
aaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaa49763919121_34ac4bea71_m.jpg
May I have #44506161, please?
May I have #44506161, please?
Boing
@MexGarron

Hi! You're close enough to the cut off on our giveaway for you to get that girl, sure! Just let me know what you'd like her named, and @instrumental can send her along :)
@MexGarron

Hi! You're close enough to the cut off on our giveaway for you to get that girl, sure! Just let me know what you'd like her named, and @instrumental can send her along :)
@Cuddleh could I please adopt #44506161? She's adorable and I need a few more wildclaws ^^

I'll name her: Rudia
@Cuddleh could I please adopt #44506161? She's adorable and I need a few more wildclaws ^^

I'll name her: Rudia
@Cuddleh Love at first sight with #44506016 really, is it possible for me to adopt?
I'd name her: Ore
@Cuddleh Love at first sight with #44506016 really, is it possible for me to adopt?
I'd name her: Ore
rix3ppo.png
5hF3FGk.png
ELWEhez.png
tinymush_commission_CROPPED.png
Ahhh @Cuddleh
Their all such cuties! May I please take #44506013 ? I’ll name them Rai!

If i am able to take another one than can I Aslo have
#44506161 ? If possible than I’ll name them Adriane
I’m sorry it’s just that their all so adorable!
Ahhh @Cuddleh
Their all such cuties! May I please take #44506013 ? I’ll name them Rai!

If i am able to take another one than can I Aslo have
#44506161 ? If possible than I’ll name them Adriane
I’m sorry it’s just that their all so adorable!
5250750.png
@xBlueViolet

I'm going to give the newbie just above you a few more hours to get back to me about naming that girl, because they asked for her but didn't supply a name. If they don't get back to me, @instrumental will name her for you and send her your way instead! If they do and they end up adopting her, Shasta can give you a girl like her from her parents' next nest :)

@YummyGummies

You sure can! @shaynalie will name that kiddo and send them your way, and we only give each newbie one hatchie c:
@xBlueViolet

I'm going to give the newbie just above you a few more hours to get back to me about naming that girl, because they asked for her but didn't supply a name. If they don't get back to me, @instrumental will name her for you and send her your way instead! If they do and they end up adopting her, Shasta can give you a girl like her from her parents' next nest :)

@YummyGummies

You sure can! @shaynalie will name that kiddo and send them your way, and we only give each newbie one hatchie c:
@cuddleh Alrighty, I'm happy either way. I don't mind whether I get this one or maybe one from the next nest, it's still really generous of you and all the others involved. Thanks so much~!
@cuddleh Alrighty, I'm happy either way. I don't mind whether I get this one or maybe one from the next nest, it's still really generous of you and all the others involved. Thanks so much~!