Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Dragon Giveaway! (Menagerie Hatchery)
1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 ... 26 27
@Lirax

No worries c: It's an easy mistake to make, but thank you for coming in~
@Lirax

No worries c: It's an easy mistake to make, but thank you for coming in~
aaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaa49763919121_34ac4bea71_m.jpg
@Cuddleh

I'm sorry, I didn't understand who should have less than 2 month on this game for have free dragons. Otherwise, I want buy for 22500 T if she is always for sale.

I'm sorry if my english is bad but I'm french ^^

@Cuddleh

I'm sorry, I didn't understand who should have less than 2 month on this game for have free dragons. Otherwise, I want buy for 22500 T if she is always for sale.

I'm sorry if my english is bad but I'm french ^^

@ilonana2012

That's okay, don't even worry about it! I think you're doing just fine with the English, by the way~ I will get that girl from my friend and set her in a Crossroad for you to pick up for that price :)
@ilonana2012

That's okay, don't even worry about it! I think you're doing just fine with the English, by the way~ I will get that girl from my friend and set her in a Crossroad for you to pick up for that price :)
@shaynalie @Cuddleh A name stuck out to me when looking at her again and I've decided to name him Cube UwU
@shaynalie @Cuddleh A name stuck out to me when looking at her again and I've decided to name him Cube UwU
OEIXCAh.gif
@Cuddleh COULD I PLEASE HAVE THIS DERG I WOULD NAME HIM JIMMY [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=44506159] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/445062/44506159_350.png[/img] [/url]
@Cuddleh COULD I PLEASE HAVE THIS DERG I WOULD NAME HIM JIMMY
44506159_350.png
@cuddleh if [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=44506261] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/445063/44506261_350.png[/img] [/url] is up could I have her please? (Named Cherry)
@cuddleh if
44506261_350.png
is up could I have her please? (Named Cherry)
9cjDdGL.png
@WindyNoodle

Ah! I'm super glad to hear you thought of a name :)

@MisterBluesky

Agh, I'm special; that boy was actually purchased as a birthday dragon. His two sisters are available for adoption, or I can arrange to have you get a boy like him from his parents' next nest?

@8loadedandAlone

I think I messed up on updating the front earlier, because she's currently slotted to be purchased as well. But her twin sister (she just has darker eyes than the girl you posted), who is still listed on the front page, is available if you would be okay with adopting her instead :)
@WindyNoodle

Ah! I'm super glad to hear you thought of a name :)

@MisterBluesky

Agh, I'm special; that boy was actually purchased as a birthday dragon. His two sisters are available for adoption, or I can arrange to have you get a boy like him from his parents' next nest?

@8loadedandAlone

I think I messed up on updating the front earlier, because she's currently slotted to be purchased as well. But her twin sister (she just has darker eyes than the girl you posted), who is still listed on the front page, is available if you would be okay with adopting her instead :)
@cuddleh yea sure
@cuddleh yea sure
9cjDdGL.png
@Cuddleh Id prefer to wait for a new Jimmy to be birthed into the world if thats alright with you. Jimmy just automatically found a place in my heart
@Cuddleh Id prefer to wait for a new Jimmy to be birthed into the world if thats alright with you. Jimmy just automatically found a place in my heart
@8loadedandAlone

Then @instrumental will name her sister and send her along to you instead!

@MisterBluesky

That's totally fine, I understand! I'll write you down for that pair and ping you in the hatchery thread when they're bred again~
@8loadedandAlone

Then @instrumental will name her sister and send her along to you instead!

@MisterBluesky

That's totally fine, I understand! I'll write you down for that pair and ping you in the hatchery thread when they're bred again~
1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 ... 26 27