Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Dragon Giveaway! (Menagerie Hatchery)
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 ... 26 27
@deathwolf92

Hi! You sure can; @Shaynalie will name him and head him your way c:
@deathwolf92

Hi! You sure can; @Shaynalie will name him and head him your way c:
aaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaa49763919121_34ac4bea71_m.jpg
Went ahead and moved the new babies over here for visibility's sake :)
Went ahead and moved the new babies over here for visibility's sake :)
Can I please adopt #44506025? I will name him Kawaakari [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=44506025] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/445061/44506025_350.png[/img] [/url]
Can I please adopt #44506025? I will name him Kawaakari

44506025_350.png
hJGYgm9.jpg
could I please have #44506015? I dont have a name that sticks out to me yet but I can assure you that he will not go unnamed UwU
could I please have #44506015? I dont have a name that sticks out to me yet but I can assure you that he will not go unnamed UwU
OEIXCAh.gif
@Cuddleh may i please have #44506027, he's such a beautiful boiiii!!! id like to name him Tiefsee!
@Cuddleh may i please have #44506027, he's such a beautiful boiiii!!! id like to name him Tiefsee!
DVynlKm.png
Hello! I'm totally new here but if you have any dragons left could I please have one? I'm not sure what's been taken / if any remain. I would be happy with any kind of dragon! ^_____^
Hello! I'm totally new here but if you have any dragons left could I please have one? I'm not sure what's been taken / if any remain. I would be happy with any kind of dragon! ^_____^
TYzjHzt.png
is #44506261 still open? shes so pretty
is #44506261 still open? shes so pretty
Hello, Please, can I have this dragon #44506261 and I would like she named Harumi. [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/445063/44506262_350.png[/img] Thank you in advance and have a good day ^^
Hello,
Please, can I have this dragon #44506261 and I would like she named Harumi.

44506262_350.png

Thank you in advance and have a good day ^^
Mmkay, first things first: super sorry about how long it took for me to get back to you guys! But I am here and ready to ping the applicable cohorts to get you guys the babies you want c:

@Impossiblehotdog

That little boy will be all yours, and @shaynalie will name him and send him shortly!

@WindyNoodle

I'll leave it up to Shay (pinged above) as to whether she would be comfortable sending someone without a name, since she's the one who had issues with the situation in the past. She'll reach out to you about it, I'm sure!

@Lorbeergruft

That sounds wonderful! c: Shay will send him as well, when she comes on to send the other newbie's baby~

@KarasuChan

I'm going to update the front post right now with the two babies that have been requested and the third that will be being discussed, so feel free to look them over and pick one ^-^

@Lirax @ilonana2012

Hi! Funny enough, you guys both asked about the same dragon, just a minute apart. Anyway, these kiddos are being given away to players whose accounts are less than two months old, so unfortunately we can't give you the girl. If either of you would be interested in purchasing her (or her twin sister, since you're both interested in the same dragon), they're both listed in my signature in the main hatchery and would be 22.5kt for you both since you are both part of one of our hatchery flights.
Mmkay, first things first: super sorry about how long it took for me to get back to you guys! But I am here and ready to ping the applicable cohorts to get you guys the babies you want c:

@Impossiblehotdog

That little boy will be all yours, and @shaynalie will name him and send him shortly!

@WindyNoodle

I'll leave it up to Shay (pinged above) as to whether she would be comfortable sending someone without a name, since she's the one who had issues with the situation in the past. She'll reach out to you about it, I'm sure!

@Lorbeergruft

That sounds wonderful! c: Shay will send him as well, when she comes on to send the other newbie's baby~

@KarasuChan

I'm going to update the front post right now with the two babies that have been requested and the third that will be being discussed, so feel free to look them over and pick one ^-^

@Lirax @ilonana2012

Hi! Funny enough, you guys both asked about the same dragon, just a minute apart. Anyway, these kiddos are being given away to players whose accounts are less than two months old, so unfortunately we can't give you the girl. If either of you would be interested in purchasing her (or her twin sister, since you're both interested in the same dragon), they're both listed in my signature in the main hatchery and would be 22.5kt for you both since you are both part of one of our hatchery flights.
@Cuddleh Ah! the less than 2 months old i read as more! thank you for notifying me about it <3
@Cuddleh Ah! the less than 2 months old i read as more! thank you for notifying me about it <3
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 ... 26 27