Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Dragon Giveaway! (Menagerie Hatchery)
@cuddleh alrighty! Thank you its so nice of you to give out your dragons<3
@cuddleh alrighty! Thank you its so nice of you to give out your dragons<3
5250750.png
May I please have 44506431? I'd name him Richter!
May I please have 44506431? I'd name him Richter!
may I pretty please have 44506430 I would name him Vatnskål meaning "ocean drinker" in old norse (to the best of my knowledge) thank you very much
may I pretty please have 44506430 I would name him Vatnskål meaning "ocean drinker" in old norse (to the best of my knowledge) thank you very much
@xBlueViolet

Mmkay, I haven't heard back from them and I doubt Shasta has either, so that girl will be headed to you soon!

@YummyGummies

Aw well we figure each newbie needs a little welcome present, and we like to be a hatchery who does this! Thank you for coming in :)

@AridHeart @Radio1234567890

And hi you two! I believe @shaynalie has both of those kids, so she'll name them and send them your way. Thank you for giving names, especially the one with a further meaning to it c: Hopefully the naming thing on here will allow for that special A to be put in, but it might not @.@
@xBlueViolet

Mmkay, I haven't heard back from them and I doubt Shasta has either, so that girl will be headed to you soon!

@YummyGummies

Aw well we figure each newbie needs a little welcome present, and we like to be a hatchery who does this! Thank you for coming in :)

@AridHeart @Radio1234567890

And hi you two! I believe @shaynalie has both of those kids, so she'll name them and send them your way. Thank you for giving names, especially the one with a further meaning to it c: Hopefully the naming thing on here will allow for that special A to be put in, but it might not @.@
aaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaa49763919121_34ac4bea71_m.jpg
@Cuddleh Hiya! Is #44506016 still available? I would love to have her! She's absolutely stunning and I would love to name her Diana <3!
@Cuddleh Hiya! Is #44506016 still available? I would love to have her! She's absolutely stunning and I would love to name her Diana <3!
@Cuddleh could i please have #44506430(Vatnskal)? [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=44506430] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/445065/44506430_350.png[/img] [/url]
@Cuddleh
could i please have #44506430(Vatnskal)?

44506430_350.png
@AriBirb

Hello! She is still available, yes! @shaynalie should be online one more time tonight before bed, so she'll name her and send her your way :)

@Nevermeow

I'm sorry! That boy was named because another newbie had requested him and I hadn't removed him yet. The front page is updated; he has three similar siblings, but none of them have crystal/shimmer the way he did :C
@AriBirb

Hello! She is still available, yes! @shaynalie should be online one more time tonight before bed, so she'll name her and send her your way :)

@Nevermeow

I'm sorry! That boy was named because another newbie had requested him and I hadn't removed him yet. The front page is updated; he has three similar siblings, but none of them have crystal/shimmer the way he did :C
@Cuddleh Thank you!
@Cuddleh Thank you!
@Cuddleh
Is #44506428 available? If i could take him home his name would be Edmond. Thanks!
@Cuddleh
Is #44506428 available? If i could take him home his name would be Edmond. Thanks!
@Nevermeow

Yes he is! He'll be named and on his way shortly :)
@Nevermeow

Yes he is! He'll be named and on his way shortly :)