Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Wary's Familiar Giftaway
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 26 27
AKA My Hoard is Overrun With Familiars Please Take Them Away I am in possession of several pages of extra familiars sitting around, and rather than going to the effort of trying to auction them I decided to give them away to other clans trying to fill their bestiary. I might make a limit on how many you can take if people start asking for half the list, but for now there is no limit. My only rule is that [b]they cannot already be in your bestiary[/b]. I know there is a wide range in the rarity of these familiars, but I’d like to limit the number who are being taken solely for reselling or brewing (or hibernal den unlocks). EDIT: [b]New rule:[/b] Due to the sheer number of people who have asked for familiars already claimed, I ask that people please check the most recent posts before making a request. I understand that this double-asking is inevitable, but I think it will be limited if you just look at the posst before you up to where I state I'm caught up to (below). I can only keep up with this thread so fast. Thank you. [b]* currently caught up up through[/b] Juanita, page 27 [item=luna mith]x2[item=leafy moth]x2 [item=Amaranth Moth]x3[item=glowing pocket mouse]x3[item=ember mouse]x3[item=trick of the Light][item=ancient fungus][item=grey river flight][item=autumn dryad]x2[item=death seeker][item=baku][item=shadow serpent]x3[item=emerald webwing]x5[item=ruby webwing]x3[item=basilisk][item=Opheodrys Serthis]x3[item=carmine serthis]x4[item=wildwood owl]x3[item=crimson reef snail][item=crowned bonepriest]x3[item=peacock scorpion][item=hydra scorpion][item=sunset lasher][item=nightsky furian][item=death's-head stag]x3[item=shellion][item=fungalhoof Qiriq][item= bumble][item=yellow-throated sparrowmouse]x3[item=moordwelling trunker]x2 [item=relic eel][item=centaur archer]x2[item=wintermane bowman]x3[item=painted centaur] [item=extinguished jackalope]x2 [item=coppercoil creeper][item=goliath mountain beetle][item=proto manticore][item=paradise zalis][item= orange blotch pansy][item=longneck hunter][item=apatite fisher][item=Almandine Sturgeon][item=clearwater oracle][item=coral basilisk]x2[item=dainty wavehopper]x2[item=barred skira]x2[item= monkey wrench][item=vivid wavehopper][item=daydream puffer][item=leopard coralclimber]x3[item=maren spearmaiden][item=oceansurf magus][item=riptide clipper][item=murkbottom gull][item=flamerest venomcaster][item=garden larail][item=flamerest fiendcat]x2[item=basalt vent hop] [item=magma runner] [item=wasteland collector][item=mith bruiser][item=Brown-spotted mith]x2[item=frosted pocketmouse]x2[item=satin pocketmouse][item=silky webwing][item= alpha webwing][item=chipskink][item=lilium floron][item=petalmane floron][item=spotted faun]x2[item=Alstroemeria fox][item=Myosotis Fox][item=barkskin watcher][item=flora cerdae][item=five-toed pilco][item=venomtooth pilco][item=fungi sage][item=traveling garden][item=ruffltail tadhop][item=bluelight chipskink][item=creeping tendril][item=triple-sight firebug]x2[item=firebug]x4 [item=paddyfowl] [item=lilyfowl]x2[item=dire vulture] [item=flesh forager][item=greattusk] [item=plainstrider bard][item=starry ampelope] [b]Special Pile:[/b] These are familiars are more precious to me, or which cost me materials to obtain. They are not completely free, but rather have an equivalent trade I want for them. [item=Emerald cave Jewel] (One of my favorite familiars! trade for a familiar of similar LAH value) [item=harvest hardshell]x4 (a stack of any food or spare familiar(s)) [item=chillriver bucktooth]x3 (a stack of any food or spare familiar(s)) [item=fenfisher flattail]x3 (a stack of any food or spare familiar(s)) [item=mossy beetleboar]x4 (a stack of any food or spare familiar(s) [item=undergrowth shovelsnout]x3 (a stack of any food or spare familiar(s) [item=Scorchpaw Prowler]x3 (a stack of any food or spare familiar(s) [item=Runescar Lynx]x4 (a stack of any food or spare familiar(s) While I do [i]not[/i] expect anything in return, gifts to help me fill my own bestiary are always welcome. Any double familiars I receive in the future will also be added the the list above.
AKA My Hoard is Overrun With Familiars Please Take Them Away

I am in possession of several pages of extra familiars sitting around, and rather than going to the effort of trying to auction them I decided to give them away to other clans trying to fill their bestiary. I might make a limit on how many you can take if people start asking for half the list, but for now there is no limit. My only rule is that they cannot already be in your bestiary. I know there is a wide range in the rarity of these familiars, but I’d like to limit the number who are being taken solely for reselling or brewing (or hibernal den unlocks).

EDIT: New rule: Due to the sheer number of people who have asked for familiars already claimed, I ask that people please check the most recent posts before making a request. I understand that this double-asking is inevitable, but I think it will be limited if you just look at the posst before you up to where I state I'm caught up to (below). I can only keep up with this thread so fast. Thank you.

* currently caught up up through Juanita, page 27

Luna Mith x2 Leafy Moth x2 Amaranth Moth x3 Glowing Pocket Mouse x3 Ember Mouse x3 Trick of the Light Ancient Fungus Grey River Flight Autumn Dryad x2 Death Seeker Baku Shadow Serpent x3 Emerald Webwing x5 Ruby Webwing x3 Basilisk Opheodrys Serthis x3 Carmine Serthis x4 Wildwood Owl x3 Crimson Reef Snail Crowned Bonepriest x3 Peacock Scorpion Hydra Scorpion Sunset Lasher Death's-Head Stag x3 Shellion Fungalhoof Qiriq Bumble Yellow-Throated Sparrowmouse x3 Moordwelling Trunker x2 Relic Eel Centaur Archer x2 Wintermane Bowman x3 Painted Centaur Extinguished Jackalope x2 Coppercoil Creeper Goliath Mountain Beetle Proto Manticore Paradise Zalis Orange Blotch Pansy Longneck Hunter Apatite Fisher Almandine Sturgeon Clearwater Oracle Coral Basilisk x2 Dainty Wavehopper x2 Barred Skira x2 Monkey Wrench Vivid Wavehopper Daydream Puffer Leopard Coralclimber x3 Maren Spearmaiden Oceansurf Magus Riptide Clipper Murkbottom Gull Garden Larail Flamerest Fiendcat x2 Basalt Vent Hop Magma Runner Wasteland Collector Mith Bruiser Brown-Spotted Mith x2 Frosted Pocketmouse x2 Satin Pocketmouse Silky Webwing Chipskink Lilium Floron Petalmane Floron Spotted Faun x2 Alstroemeria Fox Myosotis Fox Barkskin Watcher Flora Cerdae Five-toed Pilco Venomtooth Pilco Fungi Sage Bluelight Chipskink Creeping Tendril Triple-Sight Firebug x2 Firebug x4 Paddyfowl Lilyfowl x2 Dire Vulture Flesh Forager Greattusk Plainstrider Bard Starry Ampelope

Special Pile:
These are familiars are more precious to me, or which cost me materials to obtain. They are not completely free, but rather have an equivalent trade I want for them.

Emerald Cave Jewel (One of my favorite familiars! trade for a familiar of similar LAH value)
Harvest Hardshell x4 (a stack of any food or spare familiar(s))
Chillriver Bucktooth x3 (a stack of any food or spare familiar(s))
Fenfisher Flattail x3 (a stack of any food or spare familiar(s))
Mossy Beetleboar x4 (a stack of any food or spare familiar(s)
Undergrowth Shovelsnout x3 (a stack of any food or spare familiar(s)
Scorchpaw Prowler x3 (a stack of any food or spare familiar(s)
Runescar Lynx x4 (a stack of any food or spare familiar(s)

While I do not expect anything in return, gifts to help me fill my own bestiary are always welcome. Any double familiars I receive in the future will also be added the the list above.
tmmkOjs.png PXWBvNq.png
May I get the Blazing Goblin because it's my birth month and I would put it on my level 25 fire dragon

@thewarywatcher13
May I get the Blazing Goblin because it's my birth month and I would put it on my level 25 fire dragon

@thewarywatcher13
TeYGx5x.pngjXBxdgJ.pngeZ8WjnI.png

giphy.gif
[/quote]
3416108_AqztmatTPytbOt2.pngJegL4TC.png
May I ask for the Masked Phantom, Crystal Carrier, and a Barred Skira? (or just the first two if threes a lot! I'm ok with just two)

This is super nice of you, thanks!!
May I ask for the Masked Phantom, Crystal Carrier, and a Barred Skira? (or just the first two if threes a lot! I'm ok with just two)

This is super nice of you, thanks!!
dOfXepK.gif
@Thewarywatcher13
This is really nice of you.

Could I get 1 animated armor, 1 coppercoil creeper, 1 Bogsneak puppet, and 1 painted marionette?
(Asking for only a handful to let others get something.)
@Thewarywatcher13
This is really nice of you.

Could I get 1 animated armor, 1 coppercoil creeper, 1 Bogsneak puppet, and 1 painted marionette?
(Asking for only a handful to let others get something.)
tumblr_otp9a6IjhS1rdacfto1_100.png8SzUkvf.png
A meaningful silence is better than meaningless words.
@Thewarywatcher13 this is very kind of you. Thanks you very much!

May I ask for a frosted pocketmouse and a cloud chaser if they're still available?
@Thewarywatcher13 this is very kind of you. Thanks you very much!

May I ask for a frosted pocketmouse and a cloud chaser if they're still available?
1ovVQBa.png43SvZCo.png UZxQxhr.png hK9uJnz.pngc5gWUDg.png
wNw77Ms.png
url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=34949118] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/349492/34949118_350.png[/img] [/url] I'd actually like to have the crumbling goblin to write some lore about my Dragon Nevermore and it together Nevermore seems like a cold emotionless dragon but I wish to show a different side writing about the crumbling goblin falling apart (crumbling lol) and Nevermore finding him showing his soft side using his magic to keep his new found friend together
url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=34949118]
34949118_350.png
[/url]

I'd actually like to have the crumbling goblin to write some lore about my Dragon Nevermore and it together
Nevermore seems like a cold emotionless dragon but I wish to show a different side writing about the crumbling goblin falling apart (crumbling lol) and Nevermore finding him showing his soft side using his magic to keep his new found friend together

tumblr_p7bes8ak4s1u402sco2_100.png

uwu_by_pupmew-dchym7p.png
AKarENP.gifnXCXozp.gif
@Thewarywatcher13

This is really awesome, it'll help me get a kick start around here XD

If it's okay with you i'm very interested in the Jawlocker, Squall Rasa and if it's not too much to ask corumdum chameleon, if not just one of the three would be more than enough!

thanks again!!!
@Thewarywatcher13

This is really awesome, it'll help me get a kick start around here XD

If it's okay with you i'm very interested in the Jawlocker, Squall Rasa and if it's not too much to ask corumdum chameleon, if not just one of the three would be more than enough!

thanks again!!!
K8ikxQa.jpg
Free Raffle!
XT87CrC.png
@Thewarywatcher13 Hi! Could I get the Calculating Candelabra, Smoldering Sconce and Serthis Alchemist? :D
@Thewarywatcher13 Hi! Could I get the Calculating Candelabra, Smoldering Sconce and Serthis Alchemist? :D
FR +3
LIo8D8G.gif
@Thewarywatcher13

This is pretty cool of you to do this. Mind if I could have the Satin Pocketmouse, Webwing Alpha and the Orange Blot Pansy? Thank you!
@Thewarywatcher13

This is pretty cool of you to do this. Mind if I could have the Satin Pocketmouse, Webwing Alpha and the Orange Blot Pansy? Thank you!
Is currently in anguish over two failed breeding projects orz And not having enough tunics to shame the culprits with
@Thewarywatched13 Hi! May i get the bogus manamonger, voltspire i truder, and animated armor pls?
@Thewarywatched13 Hi! May i get the bogus manamonger, voltspire i truder, and animated armor pls?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 26 27