Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Wary's Familiar Giftaway
1 2 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27
@Thewarywatcher13

May I please have the Ceanothus Brawler, Poisonous Toridae, Grasslands Trunker, and the Moordwelling Trunker?

Thank you, this is very generous! It's hard not to be greedy :)
@Thewarywatcher13

May I please have the Ceanothus Brawler, Poisonous Toridae, Grasslands Trunker, and the Moordwelling Trunker?

Thank you, this is very generous! It's hard not to be greedy :)
7D2Bfod.png CEeOKXu.pngQYQzh1v.pngon1tEq5.png
@Thewarywatcher13 Hello! May I get the Ruffletail Tadhop and Travelling Garden Please? Thanks so much!
@Thewarywatcher13 Hello! May I get the Ruffletail Tadhop and Travelling Garden Please? Thanks so much!
8ImAmVl.png
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Wishlist
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Hatchery
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Sales
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif stuff
@Thewarywatcher13 [center]Thank you so much for running this thread! Do you accept donations? I also have a tiny surplus from fodder training and farming. I'd love these familiars though for my bestiary! [item=Travelling Garden] [item=Ceanothus Brawler] [item=Frostbite Dryad] [size=2] Edit: Just double checked previous posts, and these should still be up! Sorry if it's a lot though, any one of them would be a huge help! :)[/center]
@Thewarywatcher13
Thank you so much for running this thread! Do you accept donations? I also have a tiny surplus from fodder training and farming.
I'd love these familiars though for my bestiary!
Travelling Garden Ceanothus Brawler Frostbite Dryad

Edit:
Just double checked previous posts, and these should still be up! Sorry if it's a lot though, any one of them would be a huge help! :)
2015-11-28.png
@thewarywatcher13

thank you so much for doing this! may i claim a triple-sight firebug, a rosaline strangler, and a silky mole?
@thewarywatcher13

thank you so much for doing this! may i claim a triple-sight firebug, a rosaline strangler, and a silky mole?
ngipcID.png avery
they/them
artist
fodderlocke
g1 lair cleanout
bump for updated front page~
bump for updated front page~
tmmkOjs.png PXWBvNq.png
@Thewarywatcher13 May I please have a [item= Yeti Brawler] and [item= river muck]? :3
@Thewarywatcher13 May I please have a Yeti Brawler and River Muck ? :3
E1440-DEA-2026-430-B-894-D-33-CBDB77-F505.gif • She/Her FR +3
Wishlist
Cartacombs • Art Shop
TfeviN2.png
H2jRHgT.png
cEq7B1S.png
@Thewarywatched13 could i get the stormclaw showman, maren sorceress, maren spearmaiden, maren defender, venomtooth pilco, and white rot deer? thanks so much!
@Thewarywatched13 could i get the stormclaw showman, maren sorceress, maren spearmaiden, maren defender, venomtooth pilco, and white rot deer? thanks so much!
wishlist!
wendy | she/her | fr time +0
@Thewarywatcher13 could i get the dwarf truffle and ancient fungus if still available , i got kinda a thing with mushrooms if you cant tell~~
@Thewarywatcher13 could i get the dwarf truffle and ancient fungus if still available , i got kinda a thing with mushrooms if you cant tell~~
HCnDh8Y.png

@Thewarywatcher13 Could I please get [item=redfin wavespinner], [item=sentry squawker], and the [item =blue vein pansy]? Thank you so much!
@Thewarywatcher13

Could I please get Redfin Wavespinner , Sentry Squawker , and the Blue Vein Pansy ?
Thank you so much!
7D2Bfod.png CEeOKXu.pngQYQzh1v.pngon1tEq5.png
Lilium floron please? Tysm!! And fox thing at the bottom?
Lilium floron please? Tysm!! And fox thing at the bottom?
b241f4d87d471186384f6203afe78a08.jpg
1 2 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27