Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Wary's Familiar Giftaway
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 26 27
Not to be a bother, but I'd love to take Ectoplasmine, as well as the brown spotted mith. If you still have any interlopers, I'd love them too, but if I'm asking for too much, then just two would be enough. You pick which two.(Some of my dragons would look spectacular with them!) If you'd like, I can donate some familiars to the cause. Have several extras sitting in the back and being lonely

@Alvida @FyreDrake20 Check this out! I'm sure you'd love these!
Not to be a bother, but I'd love to take Ectoplasmine, as well as the brown spotted mith. If you still have any interlopers, I'd love them too, but if I'm asking for too much, then just two would be enough. You pick which two.(Some of my dragons would look spectacular with them!) If you'd like, I can donate some familiars to the cause. Have several extras sitting in the back and being lonely

@Alvida @FyreDrake20 Check this out! I'm sure you'd love these!
kMxWaq5.png LOL > Formerly BORKBEAN
> FRT +0 | He/Him
> Buying FEST CURRENCY | ACCENTS | WISHLIST
May I have the Noggle?
May I have the Noggle?
IMG_2197.png
Hi there @Thewarywatcher13 thanks for doing this giftaway ^^
I'd really like the Blue Dragon Reef Snail but if I may also have Smoldering Sconce that'd be lovely~
(My bestiary is empty as you can see lol)
Hi there @Thewarywatcher13 thanks for doing this giftaway ^^
I'd really like the Blue Dragon Reef Snail but if I may also have Smoldering Sconce that'd be lovely~
(My bestiary is empty as you can see lol)
Could I please have the bluefin charger and the Wildwood owl if they're still available? Thanks for doing this!
Could I please have the bluefin charger and the Wildwood owl if they're still available? Thanks for doing this!
UhodL5Oi_o.png FD1rkPC.png w9IGdLk.png
@Thewarywatcher13
I'd love to get the Ruby Webwing and the Blackwing Croaker. Thank you so much for doing this!
@Thewarywatcher13
I'd love to get the Ruby Webwing and the Blackwing Croaker. Thank you so much for doing this!
This is so nice of you to do omg
I'd love Unlikely Alliance and Maren Spearmaiden, but if I could also be allowed Ensorcelled Volume as well that'd be great :3
@Thewarywatcher13
This is so nice of you to do omg
I'd love Unlikely Alliance and Maren Spearmaiden, but if I could also be allowed Ensorcelled Volume as well that'd be great :3
@Thewarywatcher13
@Thewarywatcher Do you still have your Brawler and Brown Spotted Mith? Could I please have those two?
@Thewarywatcher Do you still have your Brawler and Brown Spotted Mith? Could I please have those two?
@Thewarywatcher13

If at all possible could I get: Opheothys Serthis, Moordwelling Trunker & Blackwing Croaker? Thankyou <3
@Thewarywatcher13

If at all possible could I get: Opheothys Serthis, Moordwelling Trunker & Blackwing Croaker? Thankyou <3
"The Shadow Impopotamus smiles down on you'
gf1o05e.png
@Thewarywatched13 - Hello! May I please have the emerald webwing, bluelight chipskink, amber gulper, maren spearmaiden, and goliath mountain beetle?
Thank you so much! <3
@Thewarywatched13 - Hello! May I please have the emerald webwing, bluelight chipskink, amber gulper, maren spearmaiden, and goliath mountain beetle?
Thank you so much! <3
XfOE65H.png ZTPHjAD.png
Lshkoju.png
CdBXQ2t.png
kCHWEjf.png
sNuSVZA.png
JvUa9ma.png
9C7f72c.png
This is awesome! I've been trying to collect all the familiars. :)

I would love the sprouting goblin. I have a level 25 named Credence who was one of my first that I wrote lore for. I think her and the goblin would go great together, and I would love to be able to have a familiar I can add to the lore :)

I'm fine with just the goblin, but if its ok, i've also been looking for a goliath mountain beetle :)

Thanks!
This is awesome! I've been trying to collect all the familiars. :)

I would love the sprouting goblin. I have a level 25 named Credence who was one of my first that I wrote lore for. I think her and the goblin would go great together, and I would love to be able to have a familiar I can add to the lore :)

I'm fine with just the goblin, but if its ok, i've also been looking for a goliath mountain beetle :)

Thanks!
RIQ2y3S.png
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 26 27