Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Wary's Familiar Giftaway
1 2 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27
@LunaLane
Hello! I can send you the familiars shortly, but first I could use some more clarification the fox thing because it could refer to a different familiars. You can see the site's name for a familiar by hovering your mouse over it, or, if you are on mobile, by tapping on it. Thanks.
@LunaLane
Hello! I can send you the familiars shortly, but first I could use some more clarification the fox thing because it could refer to a different familiars. You can see the site's name for a familiar by hovering your mouse over it, or, if you are on mobile, by tapping on it. Thanks.
tmmkOjs.png PXWBvNq.png
Actually, could I have three? If not, the redfin wavespinmer and the lilium florin then. If three, can you add the altroemeria fox?

Tysm and sry for the confusion!
Actually, could I have three? If not, the redfin wavespinmer and the lilium florin then. If three, can you add the altroemeria fox?

Tysm and sry for the confusion!
b241f4d87d471186384f6203afe78a08.jpg
@Thewarywatched13 Hello! I would really like an Agol, Contagion Gem Guardian, Crystal Gem Guardian, Orbiting Spirit, Crystal Carrier, and Shadow Sprite. Thanks! Sorry if these are already taken.
@Thewarywatched13 Hello! I would really like an Agol, Contagion Gem Guardian, Crystal Gem Guardian, Orbiting Spirit, Crystal Carrier, and Shadow Sprite. Thanks! Sorry if these are already taken.
@Thewarywatcher13 I'd love to get a [item= wood ear deer] and a [item= silky mole]!
@Thewarywatcher13 I'd love to get a Wood Ear Deer and a Silky Mole !
UDDxZlL.gif
- she/her
- FR +10
-wishlist
WKK7k3A.png
@Thewarywatcher13 Hello! May I have one Flora Cerdae and one Maned Cerdae? Thank you!
@Thewarywatcher13 Hello! May I have one Flora Cerdae and one Maned Cerdae? Thank you!
everbloomsig.png
Can I please have the Lilyfowl, spotted fawn, and trick of the light?
Can I please have the Lilyfowl, spotted fawn, and trick of the light?
1 2 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27