Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | ~CLOSED~
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
@DanceswithPlants id love to be put into the familiar Raffle :)
@DanceswithPlants id love to be put into the familiar Raffle :)
PcBZ14x.gif tumblr_n4psrucUbT1s5kckyo1_r1_75sq.gif natureshieldl.png FR +2
@LadyRiat
Yes! I'm sorry, I didn't realize I didn't put anything there :(

@ExpectInsanity
I have added you to the lists and removed you from the chest list :)

@wretchedrabbit
You have been removed from the list :)

@Fiain @karastrophe
You have been added to the lists :)

@Lyka
@LadyRiat
Yes! I'm sorry, I didn't realize I didn't put anything there :(

@ExpectInsanity
I have added you to the lists and removed you from the chest list :)

@wretchedrabbit

@Fiain @karastrophe

@Lyka
kx9VmHP.png
@Danceswithplants No problem. ^^ Mistakes get made. You have quite a bit on your plate, I'm sure.
@Danceswithplants No problem. ^^ Mistakes get made. You have quite a bit on your plate, I'm sure.
xpF3T3u.png oKZx0K4.png Sales Thread

Dragons Wanted Thread
eZ5CPeG.gif
@DanceswithPlants I'd like to be pinged fro the Dryad's Guise and Lampyridae please!
@DanceswithPlants I'd like to be pinged fro the Dryad's Guise and Lampyridae please!
@BonsaiTree
@BonsaiTree
kx9VmHP.png
[color=green]The Greenskeeper Gathering has come to a close, and thanks to all my wonderful volunteers, we were able to give away [b]57 Festival Items[/b]! I will be drawing the winners of the [b]Extras Raffle [/b]soon, and the winners will receive their items in messages. Another Festival Year has come to a close and we will be starting over again with the Brightshine Jubilee next month. I wonder what new familiars and unique items await us? I hope to see you all then! [quote][size=2]@Mirna @Starly @Treesponge @DragonPromise @danijust @Saskia @Ashtar @krissybuttbutt @Calyks @Cerebellum @Zephyr23 @Catwyrm @QuetzalQueen @TsuneEmbers @Saskia @wretchedrabbit @ShouLyon @luckygrace99 @Aquazap222 @MadameVastra @IchiSato @Crickycrick @gallim @xiShadowWolfx @galaxanova @Mazarine @lilbluecat @muddawg @DarkScales @LadyRiat @starrunner101 @Prescott @SenchaDrake @Pteranodon @Exaltier @SnowingLily @MidNightTiger @Sharkinator @VNyx @GoldenSootball @XenoSpirit @ExpectInsanity @Gedhyr @ascuba @Tyraniccus @Minxwolfie @dragonbano @Kamishii @MissyBeatrix @Elysiuhm @AcqvilaeArcana @panopticon @XxRQYTxX @Minxwolfie @ShouLyon @Zillua @Kyoki @bellzan @MeepyMeep @IceStar9 @BlackShadow1 @ShadowStriker1 @Leucine @BlackShadow1 @ShadowStriker1 @IceStar9 @Bayviewave @KievU @Arkanjel @MissFortune17 @Ziegler @Shadowfall @Kyoki @PrimeNumbersCas @Kalypsonite @Detective @Cat @SerigalaMenarik @RoseRedAus @nadaacis @Ziegler @magxctrick @HorseCrazy @graphicmacaroon @BianchaJo @objecthead @ayatos @letmeship @casuallySleepy @Hoshi3Kara @ClockworkEclipse @Angilian @Leucine @Ellapinky @Praeter @nemodave @Lilypad12345 @Inahetalian @DrakeFrost @Dracana @CrownDeceiver @Cealygosa @Lyka @Starmax @@CorsetsNDragons @kjelle @WolfsbaneAvis @sudden @GeriVl @littlesong4[/size][/quote]
The Greenskeeper Gathering has come to a close, and thanks to all my wonderful volunteers, we were able to give away 57 Festival Items!

I will be drawing the winners of the Extras Raffle soon, and the winners will receive their items in messages.

Another Festival Year has come to a close and we will be starting over again with the Brightshine Jubilee next month. I wonder what new familiars and unique items await us? I hope to see you all then!

kx9VmHP.png
@DanceswithPlants Thanks so much for hosting!!
@DanceswithPlants Thanks so much for hosting!!
Thank you so much :)
Thank you so much :)
tumblr_ou6l6ehqpW1v9fmlwo3_100.pngtumblr_inline_n2t76ssIwF1r9ywrd.giftumblr_ou6l6ehqpW1v9fmlwo4_100.png
[color=green]I will be posting [b]TEST POSTS[/b] here in this thread in preparation for the festival week! A lot of new things are being added for the 5th Festival Cycle, and I would like to make the new Give Away threads as neat, clean, and simple as possible to make them easier to navigate. I will be keeping the normal give away section as is, but will be adding a separate section and spread sheet for the Extras Raffle for the end of the event. The Extras Raffle post will now show the selected Coliseum Venue at the top of the post, as well as all possible items/familiars that can be found in that venue. [color=red][b]This does not mean that all these items are available; to see what is "in stock" check out the values in the spread sheet under each item/familiar.[/b][/color] [color=green]The Extras Raffle will also include a section for the new Joxar's Spare Inventory Expansion! Here, extra items/familiars received from the Spare Inventory Crates will be given out Raffle style at the end of the event. The post will also show all possible items/familiars you can receive from the crates. [color=red][b]This does not mean that all these items are available; to see what is "in stock" check out the values in the spread sheet under each item/familiar.[/b][/color] [color=green]I already have all of the past event items that can be gained from the crate, so any that I get will be given out. For now, if we do not receive duplicate donations from others, I would honestly only expect to see [b]one or two[/b] of these items given out at each festival. The rest of the thread will remain the way it was before, such as the rules for sign up. Please feel free to make suggestions and comments on how to structure the thread for ease of use/access from now on! I will be posting the new test posts soon! [quote][size=2]@Mirna @Starly @Treesponge @DragonPromise @danijust @Saskia @Ashtar @krissybuttbutt @Calyks @Cerebellum @Zephyr23 @Catwyrm @QuetzalQueen @TsuneEmbers @Saskia @wretchedrabbit @ShouLyon @luckygrace99 @Aquazap222 @MadameVastra @IchiSato @Crickycrick @gallim @xiShadowWolfx @galaxanova @Mazarine @lilbluecat @muddawg @DarkScales @LadyRiat @starrunner101 @Prescott @SenchaDrake @Pteranodon @Exaltier @SnowingLily @MidNightTiger @Sharkinator @VNyx @GoldenSootball @XenoSpirit @ExpectInsanity @Gedhyr @ascuba @Tyraniccus @Minxwolfie @dragonbano @Kamishii @MissyBeatrix @Elysiuhm @AcqvilaeArcana @panopticon @XxRQYTxX @Minxwolfie @ShouLyon @Zillua @Kyoki @bellzan @MeepyMeep @IceStar9 @BlackShadow1 @ShadowStriker1 @Leucine @BlackShadow1 @ShadowStriker1 @IceStar9 @Bayviewave @KievU @Arkanjel @MissFortune17 @Ziegler @Shadowfall @Kyoki @PrimeNumbersCas @Kalypsonite @Detective @Cat @SerigalaMenarik @RoseRedAus @nadaacis @Ziegler @magxctrick @HorseCrazy @graphicmacaroon @BianchaJo @objecthead @ayatos @letmeship @casuallySleepy @Hoshi3Kara @ClockworkEclipse @Angilian @Leucine @Ellapinky @Praeter @nemodave @Lilypad12345 @Inahetalian @DrakeFrost @Dracana @CrownDeceiver @Cealygosa @Lyka @Starmax @@CorsetsNDragons @kjelle @WolfsbaneAvis @sudden @GeriVl @littlesong4[/size][/quote]
I will be posting TEST POSTS here in this thread in preparation for the festival week!

A lot of new things are being added for the 5th Festival Cycle, and I would like to make the new Give Away threads as neat, clean, and simple as possible to make them easier to navigate.

I will be keeping the normal give away section as is, but will be adding a separate section and spread sheet for the Extras Raffle for the end of the event. The Extras Raffle post will now show the selected Coliseum Venue at the top of the post, as well as all possible items/familiars that can be found in that venue. This does not mean that all these items are available; to see what is "in stock" check out the values in the spread sheet under each item/familiar.

The Extras Raffle will also include a section for the new Joxar's Spare Inventory Expansion! Here, extra items/familiars received from the Spare Inventory Crates will be given out Raffle style at the end of the event. The post will also show all possible items/familiars you can receive from the crates. This does not mean that all these items are available; to see what is "in stock" check out the values in the spread sheet under each item/familiar. I already have all of the past event items that can be gained from the crate, so any that I get will be given out. For now, if we do not receive duplicate donations from others, I would honestly only expect to see one or two of these items given out at each festival.

The rest of the thread will remain the way it was before, such as the rules for sign up.

Please feel free to make suggestions and comments on how to structure the thread for ease of use/access from now on! I will be posting the new test posts soon!

kx9VmHP.png
Post For Space
Post For Space
kx9VmHP.png
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15